shape
carat
color
clarity

We''re engaged! And I love my cushion w/ halo from ERD!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wobbly hedgehog

Rough_Rock
We got engaged last Friday, December 22nd. I absolutely and completely adore this ring (and him, bien sur).

Here are the specs on my lovely cushion from the masters at ERD (thanks, Gary!!):

F
SI1 (100% eye clean, can''t see a darn thing)
ratio: 1.18
table: 62%
depth: 64.8%

Not a lot of "in the box shots" yet, but a ton of hand shots for you (I just don''t want to take it off...can you blame me?):

lizmwcloseup3.jpg

btw my ring size is 5.5

lizmwcloseup1.jpg

It''s beautiful! Congratulations.

Peek-a-boo! I see you!

sidecloseup.jpg

It is really gorgeous...congrats!

Wow - so pretty! Congrats!

Gorgeous ring, wobbly H! It looks huge on your tiny little 5.5 finger! Congratulations on your engagement--enjoy!
36.gif
35.gif

Congratulations, WH !!!!!!!! YAY!! I know you were concerned re: how this setting would turn out....don't you just love it???!!! The ERD jewelers do awesome work- your ring is just another one to add to their mix- it's just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Enjoy this special time- its truly magical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Very very pretty!
9.gif

Oh I really love your ring. It is just STUNNING! I love the fact that it''s a halo with a little twist. Congrats on your engagement!

beautiful. I love those halos. Congrats!

It''s beautiful, congratulations!!!

So pretty! Congratulations!!!

It''s gorgeous!!! Congrats!

I LOVE the ring, your fiance did a fantastic job. I love how much of the center stone you can see around the setting, simply stunning

~~The ring is so pretty...congrats!!!

Really beautiful! Congratulations!

It''s gorgeous, I love it! It also reminds me quite a bit of katie holmes''s ring!

Very pretty. Gotta love a cushion. I''m glad that your setting turned out so well.

OMG that is a gorgeous diamond encrusted beauty! I love the airline between the stone and the halo. Gorgeous, gorgeous ring!!!

Oh my gosh! Thank you all so much.
19.gif

PSers are absolutely the best, and this forum is priceless! I never would have found ERD and the knowledge it takes to be so happy with my ring if it weren''t for PS!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Oh, very beautiful!! Congratulations!!!

Oh my gosh, I am not a halo person (except with colored center stones), but yours is fantastic! It looks perfect on your hand! Congrats on your engagement!

It is very pretty! Congratulations on your engagement!

absolutely perfect! congrats! and more pics pleeease!
36.gif

congratulations!!! your cushion and your halo are gorgeous!!!

hi, i''m new here but wanted to tell you how beautiful your ring is! i love love love halo settings and am currently trying to figure out exactly which one i want! i have one question, though: what does ERD stand for? i know it''s who made it but i don''t know what ERD stands for and i have to check them out!
congrats on that ring!

Date: 1/1/2007 3:17:01 PM
Author: thing2of2
hi, i''m new here but wanted to tell you how beautiful your ring is! i love love love halo settings and am currently trying to figure out exactly which one i want! i have one question, though: what does ERD stand for? i know it''s who made it but i don''t know what ERD stands for and i have to check them out!
congrats on that ring!

ERD= Engagement Rings Direct...www.engagementringsdirect.com.....a very popular vendor around here!!!
2.gif

Stunning!!!

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP