shape
carat
color
clarity

well it USED to be a ring...neck shots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is such a great piece. Love how sentimental it is.

MrsDoubleP

Shiny_Rock
Whitby, I just love the sentiment behind your pendant. You''re so creative to have thought to use your wedding bands to make it too! I''m creatively challenged, so I wouldn''t have thought to do that, but it really is just lovely.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
What a great idea! It''s lovely!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, it is so pretty and a great way to preserve your original rings!
36.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
MMT, tyty333, Imdanny, vespergirl, bee*, MrsDoubleP, snlee, SanDiegoLady, diamondseeker2006,

Thank you for the comments about my new pendant. Like my rings, my pendant has been whisked away till our anniversary. Tim is now working on a new Jim Meyer ring for me and a small pair of studs to go with it for our official date. My parents were married for 25 years when my mother died, and for their 25th anniversary Dad gave Mom a ring. Tim and I now have that ring and are having it remade for our 25th also. The studs are for my outer holes and will be .25ctw (I already have a 1.5ctw pair). And to top it all off, we’re going home to Australia for a vacation to celebrate the whole thing with family and friends.

Honestly, we are just awash with sentiment in this household!!

Next year, however, I turn 50. THAT will be a case of ‘hold the sentiment – role out the big jewelry!’ I need more than sentiment to get through THAT particular event!!

Thanks again, ladies – you make this kind of thing even more fun than it already is. ☺

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW you were so creative coming up with a cool pendant idea. Very nice.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
that is so special, not to mention gorgeous
30.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that idea--- I love it!
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pendant! Very cool idea and design.
36.gif

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Whitby what a lovely sentimental idea, something you can wear everyday and it looks gorgeous (much better around your neck than stuck in a jewellery box). I have been married 20 years and my poor original e ring is hidden away, I am looking for inspiration on what I should do with it (solitaire half carat!!!!). Pendant is not a bad idea, but I would be scared I would lose it.

Whitby just realised you are a fellow aussie, you must be very excited about coming home for your 25th wedding anniversary. Also that very special birthday coming up deserves some serious rocks!
35.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Aw! What an amazingly sweet idea!!!! I love it!

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
This is SO pretty Whitby! A perfect way to keep your original bands close to your heart! (I showed my hubby too and he was also impressed)...I hope you enjoy it for many more years to come!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, Whitby! That is such a sweet pendant, and a wonderful backstory! Love it!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
It''s very beautiful and very sentimental
36.gif
36.gif
I will love to have close of my hart the two wedding bands melt to one pendant
9.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I love it! Your necklace is soo lovely!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Stone Hunter, icekid, D&T, chiquitapet, Monnyjay, Geckodani, Ara Ann, LaurenThePartier, gaby06 and tlh -

Thank you all so much for your sweet words. I didn’t last long, putting this away for my anniversary on September 1st; I let tim take the rings back, but stole the necklace almost immediately and have been wearing it lots! I had to have SOMEthing!!

Monnyjay – yes, VERY excited about coming home in August. It will be wonderful to see everyone and to catch up with ‘home’. And hallo to a fellow Aussie
35.gif

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/24/2009 6:52:29 PM
Author: Maisie
Whitby its lovely!

My son Sam is lying in bed with me. He is ten. He said ''What is Whitby?'' I said she is a lovely lady who I talk to online. He pointed to your avatar and said ''Oooh a cake, oh hang on its not a cake. Its a dog attacking a lady!''

He is so weird!!
This just made my day!!!! Funny!

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Whitby - great necklace! I like the recycle projects. What a nice one.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thanks cinnamon - and i''m going to work Maisie''s Sam''s comment into my signature for a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results