shape
carat
color
clarity

Well I took the Mege plunge

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
I have been lusting after these earring settings for quite a while and gave ole Winkie a call. Since I had a pic (courtesy of Wink) I thought I''d share. When Leon makes these, he makes the baskets in platinum, but the actual earwires in 18K WG (for the springhardness) so that they will keep their shape. The earrings sit just below my earlobes. I think I will have to send one of them back though, to get a bit longer wire
sad.gif
. Seems that my days of wearing the big earrings back in the 80s took a toll on one of my earpiercings. So now that hole is a bit elongated - meaning the earring sits lower on that ear than the other LOL! So I''m gonna send one back for the other ear and have the wire lengthened so that they both sit at the same height!
9.gif
Anyway, I know its not a ring, but know how we love pics around here!

Anyway, the stones are temporary czs until I get the diamonds to put in these settings. Due to money (as in not enough!) I needed to do this one step at a time! So I thought you''d enjoy seeing Leon''s workmanship of the settings anyway.
3.gif

Luv

leon-mege-earrings[1].jpg

Gale

Shiny_Rock
Those earrings are really gorgeous! I LOVE that setting!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
i think they are beautiful
love.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
To me they appear HUGE ! How big are the stones?

These look really great
1.gif

I would love to see one on...

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Those are my most favoritist diamond earrings EVER...
love.gif
I think I even posted the pic from the website in an old "show me your favorite diamond earrings" thread...Good for you!
9.gif
Congrats!
1.gif

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! The stones are 7mm size.
1.gif

satelite

Rough_Rock
For us simpletons - what's that in carats?
twirl.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
7 mms is approx 1.25 cts
1.gif

Those earring are absolutely gorgeous
appl.gif
luv 'em!!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Those are beautiful earrings! I'd love to see a pic on your ears -- I've often wondered what they look like on.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with everyone here about seeing the earrings "on". I am dying to get a pair like that!!!
lickout.gif

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I don't have a digital cam or pic, sooo until someone else takes the "plunge"
2.gif
who has got a digital camera, I will try and describe how they sit.

The stones sit right under the earlobe just like other leverback earrings. As I looked again at the earring that sits a little lower (because of my 1 elongated hole) I actually like and prefer the distance of the stone from the bottom of my earlobe. The other earring sits just and I mean just below my earlobe (as in the top of the earring literally touches the bottom of my earlobe). So as a pointer (if you like your stones to sit a little farther down) have Leon make the wires to accomodate this and make sure of the position of your piercing. Hope that this can help
1.gif

Luv

Carmel

Shiny_Rock
~ Holy Cow ~

Those are drop-dead gorgeous ~

Congratulations!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do these look familiar
2.gif

(and the LINK of course)

LookFM.JPG

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for the kind words Sparkly lover! Leon is a pleasure to work with as the quality is never an issue. Like any great craftsman, he is very busy, but always willing to take on a quality job.

Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results