shape
carat
color
clarity

Well, after my nightmare with another dealer, BRIAN GAVIN DIAMONDS SAVED MY SANITY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

terceslil

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congratulations! Happy to see things are working out for you!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
I am VERY happy for you Kristie!!!!
Cant wait to see it on your hand! :)

Enjoy this stress free weekend :)

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Kristi - CONGRATS!!
36.gif
I am so happy you found a stone you love! Brian & Lesley are a dream to work with so you are def. in good hands! Can''t wait to see your stunner!

Also, you mentioned you were setting it in a standard Tiffany 6-prong, is it the knife edge or half round??

Collee

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

All things happen for a reason. I am SO thrilled for you and your new found, life-long relationship with a BGD.

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
AAAHHHHHHHHH
36.gif
I am so happy to hear you got a great refund and a stone that you love! On a side note
3.gif
Don''t forget to check the garage size when buying a house! When we bought our dream first home we didn''t think to check the garage size - so the house is great but we can''t put two cars in the garage and open the doors to the cars! LOL
9.gif

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for the BGD stone and your new ring
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe you were able to get to such a happy resolution so quickly! Hooray!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I am stoked for you Kristie - wow, speaking with Brian & Lesley after this nightmare vendor must be like night and day, huh?!

I have all confidences you will love your diamond from them for a very long time to come - and, just in case you change your mind, you know this is a vendor you can absolutely trust their policies
1.gif
2.gif

Apologies if you mentioned and I didn''t catch it - are you choosing a new setting too..?

Again, so happy you''ve had this resolved and moved on to much greener pastures!
36.gif
36.gif

jan can

Shiny_Rock
I feel your relief and happiness. That stone is a beauty.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love a story with a happy ending. Congratulations. Your diamond looks like a real beauty.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME NEWS!!!!

I''m glad that everything worked out for you! I was following your other thread and I''m so happy that you found the perfect diamond you''ll be happy with!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo!! I am so glad you went with Brian and Lesley! They are my favourite vendor!
36.gif

kristie

Shiny_Rock
I am staying with the knife edge style 6 prong Tiffany setting, with 2 surprise stones inside the band, for our birthstones
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am thrilled for Kristie , always love a happy ending.
36.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She explicitly said it was NOT a PS vendor, so your guess could not be right.

kristie

Shiny_Rock
Henearly89.......please stop making comments when you have NO FACTUAL information at all and are only speculating. It is most definitely NOT the vendor you named in the other thread that was closed. Please stop with the finger pointing and just allow me to be happy about my new stone, my goodness, let it go.

For the thousandth time it was NOT A PRICESCOPE VENDOR and was no one even remotely associated with PS. I trusted the vendor because they were referred to me by a PERSON I knew and trusted.....end of story.

Please, can't I just enjoy my happiness with the great service at BGD?? The other threads were closed for a reason.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Please respect Kristie''s decision to not share the name of the vendor. And please remember that throwing around names when Kristie has already shared that it is not a vendor discussed regularly on PS may unnecessarily harm the business of a vendor who was not involved.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Kristie, great story and I know the stone is gonna be gorgeous. Brian is "the man" .

henearly89

Shiny_Rock
Sorry Kristie. 3 other posters had asked you to name the vendor in this thread and I was just trying to end that response by letting it be known that you already said you wouldnt name names and PS wouldnt allow for speculation. I didn''t mean to extend the issue.

You seem to have found a LOVELY stone. Couldn''t be happier this story ended well.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Kristie...you dont waste time! So much easier when you work with a trusted vendor like BGD (or one of the other
ones on PS). Congratulations and I cant wait to see lots of pics and hand shots! Its been a long journey for us and we
want to see the beautiful outcome!

DiceKTak

Rough_Rock
She is just trying to make sure PS does not become entangled in a lawsuit that might result from speculation. Nevertheless, it leaves us consumers to wonder and speculate in private. THAT is much more dangerous to the vendors involved (aka any vendor in Texas with a website and a less than 14 day return policy on diamonds that are non-in house diamonds).

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
It seems this thread cannot be kept on topic, so it will have to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results