shape
carat
color
clarity

Welcome to new forum

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi folks!Have questions about diamonds, pricing, grading? Fire away! We'll make sure they will be aswered by the experts!Cheers,leonid/pricescope

Diamond Lover

Rough_Rock
As for the name of the forum...Creative! Original! Imaginative! Inventive! Resourceful! Fanciful! and Ingenious!How's that Leonid?
smile.gif

Emrldforher

Rough_Rock
Hi guys! Just thought I'd fire off a quick note that I'm "lurking" around here. Good to see another forum, Leonid. Hope it takes off!E

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Did you guys think you could hide from the Iceman
smile.gif

Nuff said
The Iceman
"The Peoples Champion"

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Iceman, Welcome! So happy to see you here!

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Hi E!It's nice to see you here! I'm so glad you decided to become a diamond junkie!
smile.gif
lawmax

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Basnjas, Welcome! Thanks for checking in! You'll get your smile very shortly 'cause you worth it!

basnjas

Rough_Rock
So ya'll think that you can go somewhere new without me? Well, I don't think so.Besides, I'm happy to support the efforts of all of my friends.Great job, Leonid, and look forward to more new stuff.P.S.- Can I get my little personal smile that I always sign on with?basnjas

Diamond Lover

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on the forum, Leonid
smile.gif
Just found it after returning home yesterday! Will try to contribute whenever I can.Diamond Lover

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Nobody wants to hide from *you* Iceman! I know you could have been "the survivor" (or you basnjas-you studette you)
smile.gif
I'm so happy to see my friends here!
smile.gif
lawmax

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Jeremy,I'm glad you've posted here. Welcome!
smile.gif
lawmax

Emrldforher

Rough_Rock
Hi Lawmax!! Glad to hear you are an active participant here too!! Good to see you, too Basnjas.E

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
DL so glad to see you here! Thanks a lot for posting!Why nobody said anything about the forum name? Why nobody says it's ingenious?
smile.gif
Cheers,leonid

Jeremy

Rough_Rock
Leonid,
Nice job putting together a new discussion forum. Some of the other sites have become quite nasty at times - it seems like you are going to actively monitor the discussions and prevent some of the negative dialog I have viewed elsewhere. I look forward to much useful information exchange - keep up the good work!Jeremy

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Hi JoeHi LeonidCongrats on setting up the forum.... but looks like I was able to send an empty message on the previous post.RockDoc

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys for checking in. It is very exciting to have you here!Well we are going to arm this place further!Lots of cool things are comming!Cheer,leonid/pricescope

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Hi JoeHi LeonidCongrats on setting up the forum.... but looks like I was able to send an empty message on the previous post.RockDoc

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Congrats on the new forum! I'll be here to help if I can.

bacon

Rough_Rock
Congrats on your new forum Leonid!This one should be fun too.Looking forward to the rest of you getting here.JoeB

zara

Rough_Rock
Takeoff on Rockytop, right? Like the song? I like it.

zara

Rough_Rock
Or maybe walkie-talkie. I always choose the more obvious answer last.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think a monitored forum will cure much of what has been problematic with many other sites. I hope to participate in the positive nature of what can be accomplished.
------------------

bacon

Rough_Rock
oldminer-I am very glad to see you here. I know you have much to add to the pursuit of diamond knowledge.Posting those cut classes on your website has helped thounsands of consumers. What a great idea. Joe

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
oldminer,What an honor. I know we'll all learn a lot from experts such as yourself.
smile.gif
lawmaxPS: I miss Philly! I even printed up the crossword today.

Diamond Lover

Rough_Rock
I am also happy to participate on a monitored site and very pleased to see Oldminer contributing here.
smile.gif
Diamond Lover

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results