Welcome Bags

Which tote do you like best?

• Tote 1

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Tote 4

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I really like the color of the Blue for the #4 bag. Like others girls said, it will be great for the Dad's to take to the beach. However, I still don't think the single guys would use it, even if it's in the khaki color.

I'm searching for toiletry bags, what is your price range?

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Laine, Tote #2 is cheaper than #4 but we''re having a smallish wedding and our guests are travelling such a long way. We don''t mind the added expense as long as they like them!

Italiahaircolor, I like the colours of #3 too. They match our colour scheme perfectly. Can you believe I found those for $53 for a case of 12???

Thanks kittybean, KatyWI, and missjaxon, looks like three more votes for #4! missjaxon, you can find Tote #4 at the Gap. When I initially saw them I loved them but they were $40 each. They''re now $20!
36.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 11:48:28 AM
Author: meresal

I really like the color of the Blue for the #4 bag. Like others girls said, it will be great for the Dad''s to take to the beach. However, I still don''t think the single guys would use it, even if it''s in the khaki color.

I''m searching for toiletry bags, what is your price range?
Hey meresal,

I''d be ok with spending the same amount on the toiletry bags as the beach bags, so around $20-$25 but I wouldn''t turn down a lesser expensive one if I liked it.
2.gif

Thanks so much!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for your feedback, honey22, bee*, oupeargirl, jstarfireb, circe, deelight, and emeraldlover1! You guys are helping make this decision an easy one.

wannaBMrsH, thanks for the heads-up on Marshalls. I'm not familiar with that store. Is there one in the NY area? Will have to check...

AmberGretchen, I'm so glad you like all the options. I feel like, even though our guests are getting a vacation out of coming to our wedding, they are still making a big sacrifice and I wanted give them something special when they arrive. We're putting a couple of sudoko/crossword/word finder puzzle books in them along with a disposable underwater camera (I always forget to bring one for the snorkelling!), some pina colada flavoured gum (to get into the Mexican spirit
2.gif
), chapstick with sunscreen, small bottle of aloe vera, hot tamale candies (mmmm), info and maps of the local area, and some Mexican postcards. The postcards are great 'cause we're stamping and addressing one of them to our home address. When we get home our plan is to make those mailed to us into our 'guestbook'. We may add a couple more things but this is what we have so far.

clairetek, if we were doing a big wedding, I definitely wouldn't be doing these bags but I think we can swing it for the group we're expecting.
36.gif

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Here is an option for the single guys:
nylon backpack/drawsting

My brother carries these around all the time for going to the gym and stuff, maybe this style would better suit the single guys, and be less expensive than a nice toiletry bag.

ht3072dweb.jpg

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 11:44:03 AM
Author: CDNinNYC

Pocahontas
, if you''ve bought your drawstring bags already, I hope you wouldn''t mind posting where you found them? And while skulls and cross-bones aren''t normally my taste
41.gif
they kinda fit a ''island'' wedding...
9.gif
I so think you should do it
3.gif
Maybe your best man can wear skulls on his shirt - I saw an awesome one yesterday at Yorkdale
14.gif
Unfortunately, I haven''t bought the drawstring bags yet ''cause I''m having a hard time finding ones that are plain and big enough, BUT I''m determined so I''ll keep you posted.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Thanks tropiqalkiwi, those bags would work nicely. Unfortunately, with those specific bags, I would have to purchase a minimum order that is way more than I would need. But I''m now on the lookout for something similar.

Pocahontas, do you have a colour scheme/price point/quantity in mind? I''ve seen some online that might work for you.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like tote 2 best. FYI, tote 4 is down to $20.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results