shape
carat
color
clarity

Weird places you have worn your bling?

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
We headed to the western NC mountains this weekend to get some bicycle miles in the legs, pedal bike, not a motorcycle when I realized that while I had locked my bling jewelry case away in its normal place, I had not taken my stone containing rings off. What is a girl to do?

I rode my bike up a gravel road, up the side if a mountain wearing a 3 carat total weight WG, custom piece with a 1.5 center emerald and my UV OMC 1.92 carat solitaire, the one in in my avatar, along with my 3 carat platinum eternity band.

The VBRO was a secure as a secret in a girl’s high school, so on me was the best option.

D7CEF373-0925-4F43-9162-796AFB8F0AE8.jpeg

(I was wearing my rings as I navigated my bike across this!!!)

Got me thinking, what is the oddest ”oh crap - I should have left this at home but on me is the safest option now“ place your bling has been?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My bling goes everywhere as I rarely take it off. As for oddest places, I have been trampolining, on a parasail over the ocean, competing in a Tough Mudder race, where everything got caked in dirt, gardening, giving birth - you name it, I've done it in my wedding rings :lol:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Ooh interesting thread! My husband wants to go zip lining and the first thing I thought about is my bling...do I wear it or not? We would be on vacation and I would have 1 set of jewelry that would either stay on me for a zip line or go in a zippered pocket or purse on me?
I wore my bling on our sunset cruise in the Keys on our honeymoon where we were on boat that has a rubber netting that you sit. I was scared but I wore my bling through that.
When we swam with the dolphins you HAD to take off ALL your bling. Now that was stress!!! My husband wanted to put it in his bathing suit pocket without a zipper. I said NO WAY! we settled on putting our rings in his shirt behind us on a chair. We could see it so all was well. But that was our honeymoon stress lol.

Your bling sounds beautiful and you did the right thing girl to wear it! Your biking sounds fun!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh interesting thread! My husband wants to go zip lining and the first thing I thought about is my bling...do I wear it or not? We would be on vacation and I would have 1 set of jewelry that would either stay on me for a zip line or go in a zippered pocket or purse on me?
I wore my bling on our sunset cruise in the Keys on our honeymoon where we were on boat that has a rubber netting that you sit. I was scared but I wore my bling through that.
When we swam with the dolphins you HAD to take off ALL your bling. Now that was stress!!! My husband wanted to put it in his bathing suit pocket without a zipper. I said NO WAY! we settled on putting our rings in his shirt behind us on a chair. We could see it so all was well. But that was our honeymoon stress lol.

Your bling sounds beautiful and you did the right thing girl to wear it! Your biking sounds fun!

Oh, I think my bling in a shirt on the boat with dolphins would have flipped me out like Flipper!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results