shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 5th May till 11th May

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hi All!

Marcy, hooray for not being recognized! What a strange feeling, eh?

Rod, glad you had a nice day and a good workout.

Something, your story about the snake had me going "Wow!" and "Spooky!"

We just went on a nice long walk. Yesterday I did nothing, except read watch TV and correct papers. We''re going to a movie and dinner this evening. We''re not celebrating Mother''s Day until the end of the month when my family gets together (we''re doing a MD/FD combo).

Have a great Sunday, all.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi all, sounds like everyone is doing well
9.gif
12.gif

Nothing too exciting here; I was super busy baking yesterday and cleaning house. I need to get busy making a low cal pasta salad and we will be grilling my hubby's famous mustard steak pretty soon and some chicken breasts. My sister is in charge of the salad and I made cupcakes for my mom's and brother in law's birthday and of course we are celebrating Mother's day. I am pooped but better finish cooking and wrap some gifts. hehe Tomorrow is weight lifting w/a friend!

HAVE A WONDERFUL MOTHERS DAY you wonderful MOMMY's
12.gif
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY WWT Friends
35.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Hi, all! Hope you''re having a great weekend. I just wanted to tell you what JT did for Mother''s Day for me. He actually said "Happy Mother''s Day" (kind of..) and gave me breakfast which was leftover banana bread from yesterday''s brunch. He then sat on my lap and ate all the banana bread. And, he picked out and "wrapped" a set of bubbles. It''s a long pink wand and a big tray to make giant bubbles. Isn''t that the cutest!? We''re having my MIL and FIL over for dinner, steaks on the grill!

Have a great tomorrow!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Mothers day!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Nothing much to report, I haven''t been able to get much of a workout done, as we have been having some HOT WEATHER here if you can believe it
6.gif
, so my little gym has been too hot to use. But I will be better prepared tomorrow, will get some fans going well beforehand.

I am really looking forward to the new thread tomorrow, I know it will be a really positive change!

So see you all tomorrow on the new Weekly Healthy Lifestyle Thread!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2008 3:36:53 PM
Author: Lorelei
as we have been having some HOT WEATHER here if you can believe it
6.gif
, so my little gym has been too hot to use. But I will be better prepared tomorrow, will get some fans going well beforehand.

I am really looking forward to the new thread tomorrow, I know it will be a really positive change!
Lorelei, Yay, looking forward to the new thread!!! Hot
6.gif
does that mean sunshine??
emhot.gif

Somethingshiny, ahhhh, that is cute about your son!!!! YUM banana bread!!
18.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/11/2008 4:04:37 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 5/11/2008 3:36:53 PM
Author: Lorelei
as we have been having some HOT WEATHER here if you can believe it
6.gif

Lorelei, Yay, looking forward to the new thread!!! Hot
6.gif
does that mean sunshine??
emhot.gif

Somethingshiny, ahhhh, that is cute about your son!!!! YUM banana bread!!
18.gif
Amazingly, yes Skippers - sunshine!! I can't believe it!
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Evening all-I''ve been studying for the past 12 hours non-stop pretty much so haven''t been posting too much today. I took Amber for a walk as my break so at least she''s happy that she got out, although she''s been chasing the other two dogs around the garden for the last hour-she keeps having funny half hours and getting really hyper!

Rod-where you live sounds amazing!! Definitely enjoy it while you''re still there. We have nowhere like that over here-only recently have we started building more apartments, and the first one with consierge will open soon. I can''t believe there''s a movie theatre
23.gif

Marcy-well done on the size 8''s!
36.gif
36.gif
Enjoy the going away party!

Hi to everyone else
35.gif

Well I''m off-have two exams tomorrow so will check in tomorrow night!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
DH and I went for a walk this afternoon, the weather was much nicer today so it good to get out, we even ate dinner on the patio (healthy chicken salads). Also I cooked mother''s day brunch for both family''s, and my theme was berries...so we all got a lot of anti-oxidents today.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
hi guys and gals! I haven''t been around much lately b/c I was really spending too much time on the computer and needed to cut back, but I miss being an active part of the WWT! I don''t have a bunch to contribute right now, but just wanted to say hello. As always it is really encouraging to read about everyone''s progress.

I often have trouble eating healthy when doing social things, and I was really pleased that this weekend I did well. I had two old friends in town for the weekend, and I planned some activities that didn''t involve food. I also cooked at home with DH for the meals that we didn''t get together with friends. Ended up eating out only once. I ordered what I wanted, but just ate half my entree and passed up alcohol and dessert. I must say, I feel much better not having stuffed myself! I also enjoyed a great run outside in nice weather yesterday, and a good walk today.

Hope your new week gets off to a good start!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

It was a pretty warm and humid day down here in Florida, but not too hot. We were able to enjoy breakfast on the terrace and then lunch outside at Panera and coffee under the oak. There are some new New Orleans style townhomes that were open today, which we went to see. They are in a really cool location, so urban and so close to Sbucks and our favorite FroYo (we could throw a stone to the FroYo place from them) and our favorite little diner too. They were really cool, and the one we liked the most was the most affordable too. It's three bedroom, three bath and a two car garage and the quality of construction was really high. But, they have limitations too, such as no pool or spa and there aren't deck or patio areas large enough to accommodate one. So, like Househunters on HGTV, it will go on the list, but we'll have to see what else is out there. From there we headed to the gym (so close too) and had a really good and productive workout. As usual on Sunday's I work out harder because tomorrow is a day of rest. Dinner was super good. We bought some fresh lump blue crabmeat and made Maryland style crab cakes (SO SO GOOD) with fresh corn on the cob and a lettuce wedge salad with fresh vine ripened tomato's. We just had a couple dark chocolate squares for dessert and watched DHW and Brother's and Sisters on the tube.

Skippy, I hope you had a wonderful day with your family!

JT's generosity was so cute SS!! I'm sure he enjoyed the banana nut bread a lot!!

I'm looking forward to your new opener for the new WHLT too Lorelei! Sorry it was too warm to workout in your gym. But Woo Hoo for some sunny weather for a change!

Hey Marcy, WOW for size 8's!!!

12 hours of non-stop studying bee*?? I hope you took some time to enjoy this Sunday, even if for just a wee bit!

Sounds like you had a nice day Apple!! And good for you including plenty of antioxidants in your healthy salad!!

Hey Gail, it's so nice to see you!! You did really well only eating half your serving. I have tremendous difficulty leaving food on my plate, so I really admire people who can be so disciplined. I think it stems from my mother making us eat everything on our plates as kids, because she constantly told us there were starving kids out there who would kill for the food we had. We heard this over and over and we were never allowed to leave until our plates were completely cleaned. Funny, I haven't thought of that for years, but I know it definitely had an effect on me........... Anyway, it's good to hear from you!

Sleep well everyone and here's hoping the new week brings something good for everyone. A job for me and Charlie would certainly be nice!!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Rod, it's nice to see you too!! I plan to be around more :) Have missed you and everyone!
The new townhouse you looked at sounds very nice. Yay for more affordable too :) Did you ever hear back from those law students whose parents were considering buying your place? (Sorry, you probably said, but I haven't kept up too well.) DH and I just love watching Househunters so your analogy made me smile. I have to wonder, what a sweet gig it probably is for the host Suzanne Wong. She doesn't interact with the househunters at all - probably films all her sections from a studio somewhere! My parents really never had to tell me to clean my plate as I always had a healthy appetite (still do) so it is always a struggle to cut back, but worth it, as now I have yummy leftovers to enjoy tomorrow.

Marcy, SIZE 8!!! Oh my gosh! That is worth celebrating!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. I picked up my jewelry today. I must say I am very pleased with them. I did look at upgrading my WG sapphire ring to an emerald cut and probably will do that this summer but it was quite a bit more than I was willing to spend today. We did go buy Marty a new push cart and golf bag and some clothes. He is in desperate need of shirts and shorts.
Kimi, it is nice and strange to not be recognized. I hope you had a great dinner tonight and enjoyed the movie. Great idea to celebrate both M & F day at the same time.
Skippy, I hope your get together went well. It sounds like you are having a great and healthy menu.
Somethingshiny, too funny that JT ate your banana bread. I hope your dinner went well. Steaks sound great on the grill, I think we’ll have that tomorrow night.
Lorelei, it’s so hard to plan this time of year for the weather, it’s cold at night and gets warm during the day. Good plan getting your fans going for exercise. Yay for having sunshine. I am excited to see our new thread tomorrow.
Bee, good idea to take Amber for a walk to take a break from studying. I am probably going to pick up some size 8 jeans next weekend. The going away party was nice. About ½ way in to my second glass of white zinfandel I had to quit drinking. I was getting quite a buzz.
Appletini, I hope your MD brunch went well. I am thinking about having our parents over on the upcoming holiday weekend.
TanDogMom, good to hear from you. I am sure you enjoying catching up with your friends. That’s great you did well eating while they were in town. It is hard to deal with eating out.
Rod, the condos sound nice but rats for not having all the desired amenities. That’s great to keep a list of what you have checkout and what you thought of them. I was very pleased to see the size 8’s zipped up with no problem.
Well, I must get ready for bed and clean my new jewelry. I think I’ll probably wear it to work tomorrow. Sweet dreams!
Marcy

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Guys
35.gif

It is 4:30 am, and I can''t sleep. Ugh...maybe I can get sleepy again here in a little while and try to lay down again. Anyway, just wanted to check in. We had a great day yesterday for Mother''s Day. Andrew came running into the living room carrying a basket of flowers he had picked out all by himself. They weren''t the prettiest flowers I had ever seen...they were daisys and pink carnations....but the look on his face made it the best present I had ever received from him. He was so very proud of the flowers and told me he picked those out all by himself and knew I would love them because they had pink flowers and my favorite color was pink. Of course I told him they were beautiful and I loved them and he had the biggest smile on his face! So cute! Then the boys took me out for breakfast and then came back home and I headed to the gym for a nice long workout. We just had a relaxing day and then we went out for dinner. It was nice not having to cook or clean for a day! Adam is off today and we were supposed to go to the beach, but I just watched the news and it said there were brush fires right along the coast, so I guess we will be going to the neighborhood pool instead....at least I will get a good workout that way. Anyway, hope everyone has a great start to the new week!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Is this going to keep going as the WWT?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results