shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 18th Sept till 24th Sept

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/24/2006 3:18:54 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Rod,
I''m sorry your position was eliminated. You are such a talented guy and I''m sure something great is on the horizon for you. I know it must have come as a huge shock. But like you said you have your health, your partner, friends and your PS family. I wish you good luck in your search for a new job!!!
1.gif
Lisa
Thank you Lisa!!! Say.....Maybe John Q from Whiteflash is watching and he would like to take me under his wings and teach me all about selling Diamonds???

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi rod, sorry to hear about the loss of the job. i've never been a 'company girl, preferring instead to further my own resume and career by moving from position to position and to various companies every 3-4 years or so and as a result i have worked for some well-known companies, it really makes for some interesting experience, and it keeps things from getting boring!! i love feeling challenged. in my opinion, companies pretty much typically see employees as expendable. do not take it personally, it's always about their business bottom line and that's just the way it is. you obviously have some excellent skills so take them elsewhere! when my last corporate team was dissolved, i interviewed with the competitor and could have gone there and done the same thing for them. there's always someone who finds your skills valuable. or start your own business and do your own thing! definitely when one door closes another one opens. there could be something wonderful waiting for you just around the corner. my one recommendation since you have been with the same co for so long is to have a professional resume company re-write and work your resume...i had that done a few years ago and greg had it done last year and it's amazing what a fresh pair of 'expert' eyes can do to a resume that you feel is already pretty darn good. i used to get complimented on my resume when it was done by me, but after it was done by an expert, it was even better and i got a cover letter too for $150 total i think.

so, we just got back from my cousin's wedding in sonoma...a virtual eatingasm!! hehe. worked out yesterday at kbox, then we had a yummy breakfast on the way up to sonoma, at this small cafe we hardly go to but love. then we didn't eat til dinner but it was a bunch of appetizers and then the wedding dinner and a huge slice of cake, haha. this morning we had breakfast with the bride and groom and the wedding party before hitting the road. so i definitely feel a bit 'heavy' from the eating...esp eating breakfast twice in a row..we love breakfast but it's so heavy! anyway, for dinner, i got my fave salad from whole foods, and i am going to make those horseradish garlic mashed taters from cooking light, and then i got 2 turkey tenderloins which the guy said would be divine just with some herbs and olive oil and oven roasted. so that's the dinner plan...esp since we start the detox tomorrow!! so i figure tonite's meal can be healthy so we can get back on track, yet REALLY YUMMY.

i'm working out today doing lizzie's bootcamp workout at home...i definitely feel the need to get up and bounce around a bit after the eatingasm...hehe. then tomorrow it's back to kbox and a detox week!!! hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Mara.........I need to take a dose of your ability to see a job for a job and move on when the time is right. There have been so many indicators that I should have moved on, but I was loyal to them. And my loyalty was rewarded with a boot out the door. A golden handshake is what some people call it.

I''m sure I''ll land on both feet. I have much to offer. Now the decision I have to make is whether to share with another corporate entity, or make it work just for my benefit. Hmmmmmmmm, decisions, decisions.

Thanks again for the vote of confidence. I do admire your style.

Rod

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
good luck rod!!!

with your attitude and enthusiam (nevermind skills), any employer will be lucky to have you
emstar.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/25/2006 9:16:16 AM
Author: lovelylulu
good luck rod!!!

with your attitude and enthusiam (nevermind skills), any employer will be lucky to have you
emstar.gif
Thank You Thank You Thank You.......
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/25/2006 9:16:16 AM
Author: lovelylulu
good luck rod!!!

emstar.gif
HI:

I was just gonna write the same thing!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results