shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 18th Dec till 24th Dec

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Rod, great news on your baby!

"It''s beginning to look a lot like Christmas...."
2.gif

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I will do my last workout of the week today, and then not work out again until next Wednesday! We will be out of town, and it will just be too difficult to get workouts in, but I will still be getting a minimum of 3 workouts in next week.

Glad to hear about your cat, Rod from a fellow cat-lover. I don''t know what I would do if my cat got sick. I would be so upset.

Have a great holiday, everyone!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Despite my efforts at eating better these past two weeks and having worked out twice in the past 6 days I am somehow up a pound (that''s up a pound from what was *previously* my new high weight
6.gif
). I can''t wait for the holidays to be over...

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Dee Jay, try not to worry about it. I absolutely refuse to weigh myself until after the holidays. There''s just no way I''m putting myself through that torture then getting upset about it. Try to keep up with what you''re doing then do even better after the new year. That''s what I''m trying to do. I''m still eating some candy and sweets, but I''m working out 4 days a week when possible and after the new year, I''m going to step up my workouts more and drop a lot of the sweets out of my diet. Hard to do for a chocoholic!

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Please somebody anybody STOP making me eat your sugar embedded sweets
8.gif

Rod: glad your baby is recovering.

Everyone: Please enjoy the holidays and be safe. Take the pledge: don''t drink and drive.

I''m off to the gym once more before the gorgefest begins.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey........

Just got back from the vet and she was VERY pleased with Sakai''s progress. Since she''s eating on her own, we are to begin cutting back on the feeding tube meals to one per day. I was concerned because I hadn''t seen he drink any water, but the vet said we had done such a good job of hydrating her, it was likely she just wasn''t thirsty. We''re supposed to not give her any water through her tube for 24 hours and hopefully she''ll drink on her own. The vet wants to keep the feeding tube in for a couple more weeks to ensure there aren''t any setbacks, but it seems our little girls is going to make it!!

We''ll workout at the gym this afternoon (we took the day off today) and then Sushi tonight. Yummm.

I hope you''re all enjoying your Friday.

Rod

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

We travel, out of town, to our family homes today; hence no exercising for "some" time...... Looking forward to the eat fest that it will be; my sister told me she made another batch of our favorite butter and chocolate/carmel cookies yesterday........

Health and happiness to my fellow human and feline friends!

cheers--Sharon

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY SO HAPPY FOR YOU ROD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO SAKAI !!!!!
emthup.gif
emotion-19.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Jeff - good for you for going to the gym today!!! WTG!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I am with you Coda - I won''t be getting anywhere NEAR a set of scales, also when you eat yummy foods like Holiday fare, I have heard you retain more water too which shows as poundage > on the scales....
14.gif

Dee don''t worry about the pound, probably just a fluctuation.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
gala...it IS healthy but it''s just high in calolries. it''s mostly the rice on the rolls...rice packs a ton of calories in it. i looked it up online, and while yuo can''t get specialty kinda rolls online in terms of health and calories, everyone knows what a california roll is and i can kind of ''estimate'' from there what kind of calories i am eating. also many of the rolls have avocado in them, which is a healthy fat but also is a very high calorie item as well. and then with the raw pieces of fish...you end up eating what, 6 of them if you just have those? 7? 8? they are not that filling for me...so those add up too if each one is like 75 calories (also if you have the rice under them that adds up too). anyway i try not to OBSESS over sushi calories because i basically have it once a week and it has not done anything negative to my body in terms of keeping me from losing or anything...and i just flat out love it. so i figure well at least it''s not like i''m eating a chicken pot pie, hehee. which amazingly enough is less calories than my sushi meals!! but it''s good to just be ''aware'' of what you are eating i think. sometimes if i really want something, it won''t stop me to know that it''s bad for me but at least i make the conscious decision to splurge rather than convincing myself it''s healthy yanno.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Happy Friday Everyone!

Great news about Sakai, Rod! YIPPEE!

I spent an hour and burned 500 cals on the elliptical this morning. No exercise yesterday, but I spent 6 hours on my feet in the kitchen making tamales, that had to burn some cals!

I made a Green Chili and Chicken casserole dish for dinner last night that was pretty good and low in fat.

2 cups shredded chicken
1 cup green chili sauce (enchilada sauce)
1 can diced tomatoes
1/2 onion diced
3/4 cup mozerrella cheese
1 1/2 cups sliced green chilis
4 corn tortillas

Preheat oven to 400. Simmer the first 4 ingredients for about 15 minutes. In casserole dish layer 1/3 chicken mixture, tortilla, 1/3 chicken mixture, 1/2 green chilis, 1/2 cheese, tortillas, 1/3 chicken mixture 1/2 green chilis, cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes (until bubbling).

Served w/ salad and no fat beans.

Tonight we''re going to the Macaroni Grill for dinner to celebrate Christmas with some friend. One of them is a manager there and it was the only time we could do a gift exchange so he''s going to take his break to eat with us. I''ll probably have pasta primevera for all of the good veggies in an attempt to keep the calorie intake down.

Hope everyone has a good day!

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone, I haven't posted in the WWT since the summer I think and even then I didn't post very often, but this a fun thread to read and add to. Everyone's posts motivate me to keep up the healthy routine, so thanks!
36.gif

So I was on a pretty consistent work-out routine while I was in school and living by myself. Went swimming a lot and basically worked out daily and ate healthy, even during the summer while I was stressed out of my mind studying for the bar. And then in the fall I moved back to NY and moved in with my fiance. He's the kind of guy who eats a lot and eats meat at every meal. He also likes to keep a stock of snacks in the apt. On top of that, I started working and at least for the month of December I have been working from 8am to 10pm, so I've been eating lunch and dinner in the office, sitting at my desk all day, and not having so much time to work out.

For breakfast I usually have a bowl of Blueberry Morning (my favorite cereal) with 2% milk.

For lunch I would have a salad with egg whites, tomatoes, and some other veggies. In the afternoon I usually bring a container of grapes or a banana or something like that.

For dinner, my firm lets us order whatever we want from a gazillion restaurants to choose from in midtown Manhattan. It's so tempting to try all the different places but I have been good in maintaining a healthy dinner. I would order sushi, salads, chicken.

After I get home I try to get myself to the gym to do 30 minutes of cardio but I am usually dead tired by then. Work is pretty stressful at times and the firm is always having this and that event with pastries and cookies. I am usually ok with resisting but last Friday I must have had 10 chocolate cookies.
4.gif

I ordered my wedding dress in October when my weight was at its lowest (I always drop some pounds in the summer), so I feel kind of pressured to stay at that weight, which is really hard to do considering I am not a student anymore with unlimited time to work out and cook.

Do other people here work very long hours? How do you manage your eating and exercise when you never cook for yourself and barely have time to breathe after work? I am doing ok so far, but I have only been working 4 months and our wedding next year is a big motivator for me. But I want to make good choices for long-term health reasons and when you're stuck at the office all night and tired, sometimes all I want is comfort food or something sweet.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
eleguin, welcome back
35.gif

By revisiting this forum, you have already taken the first step towards eating and feeling healthy.
Get that junk food out of the apartment, first! I did and what a huge difference it makes snacking on healthy foods
like granola, raisins, carrots, etc. Yes, you have a very hard work schedule but you must also schedule "workout time."
If you start a little exercise routine, you''ll have even more energy to get through the day. Those are long hours that
you keep...can you take a mid day walk or 30 minute workout to break up your day? That should help.
A little fresh air, stretching at the office, a short walk, anything to get the blood circulating is great.
Little by little, make some small changes and you''ll see the results. Three short months at the gym for me has paid
off nicely and now I''m hooked!
Good luck!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had to write this: SAKAI IS DRINING ON HER OWN!!! We''ve already been given the best gift we could have received. She seems to be bouncing back so much better than anticipated. She''s eating and drinking and we couldn''t be more excited.

I''m afraid we never made it to the gym today. We rarely miss a workout, but once we found a parking place in the pouring rain at the mall (must remember we live up north where it doesn''t just rain for a little while, but where it rains for hours on end), and then fought the crowds, got some lunch, made it to the grocery store and bought some needed food, it was just too late to hit the gym if we were going to have dinner at our favorite Sushi place. So, we took the day off, but my gym bag is in my trunk and we will work out tomorrow. To atone for missing, I''ll add additional intensity on machines and free weights and additional time on the elliptical. Like both Jeff and Mara have commented, once you become "hooked" (and for us it''s beyond hooked), you simply HAVE to go. I''m completely addicted to the endorphens and the workout high you get from exercise.

Anyway, just had to let you know Sakai drank water all by herself. For us, it''s just the most beautiful thing we could see!

Rod

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for Sakai Rod!!!!!! That is great news!!!!! Surely that will make your Christmas brighter!!!!!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad for you Rod that Sakai is doing so well, I know she will be just fine now and you can really have happy Holidays!!!!! Sometimes wonderful things happen!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I had some sugar cookies last night, gifted by a colleague of Hubby''s and they were
30.gif
and
18.gif
but I don''t feel
11.gif
I haven''t had much chance to workout this week as it has been so crazy ( no excuse ) but I want to get in an hour cardio today and I WILL. I just wish I had a copy of '' A Christmas on Walton''s Mountain'' to watch while I workout, as I am still on the Walton''s DVD''s...

Great job everyone! I just wanted to say I will do the thread as usual on Monday and we can still compare notes and food, workouts etc for those who want to participate. I think it will keep us in the right frame of mind to eat and be merry, but to encourage us to still workout over the Holidays if the mood or opportunity is there.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I just want to wish my WWT friends a wonderful Christmas (or Monday if you don''t celebrate Christmas) and I hope you are all surrounded by loved ones. John and I are headed to my parents this morning and I am leaving my laptop at home so probably won''t be online much, if at all (I have my adorable 1 year nephew to keep me amused for three whole days, I can''t wait!).

Rod, that''s awesome news about Sakai!

I''ll be back and back on track next Tueday.

~K

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Lisa, Lorelei and Kim............having our girl in good health has already make this a fantastic holiday!

Today, before the gym, we're meeting our realtor to look at a brand new condo in downtown Raleigh. We're still negotiating for the condo we saw like 6 weeks ago when we came for our househunting trip and we don't have confidence the developer will ever give us the final agreement to sign. It's funny, we gave them a $10,000 good faith deposit and because of the long term negotiation, our check has still not been cashed. So, there's this brand new building, built by one of the heirs to a major tobacco company and it was never put in MLS, or advertised in any way. It's almost completely sold out, but our realtor kept trying to get an appointment and he finnaly was invited in to see the building. All the units have been sold to friends or acqaintances of the family, so it's pretty exclusive. There are evidently 7 units left in the entire building. We've been told the amenities are quite fantastic and the quality of materials and workmanship quite high. It had better be, because a 2 bedroom 1500 square foot unit is going for over $500,000 (that's really pricey for Raleigh, NC). We're also going to look at these carriage homes by a high end builder, not in downtown, but in a convenient location. I'm still more interested in the downtown lifestyle, but we've got to at least keep our options open. No activity on the selling of our condo in Tampa though.

Anyway, have a great Saturday everyone. I'll check in later..........

Rod

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rod, I''m so happy to hear about Sakai''s improvement! And I think you''re wise to keep your options open and look at different locations and housing styles. You never know what you might find!

I refused to get on the scale this morning, but I am going to the gym in a bit. I think I will try the stationary bike as an alternative to the eliptical machine. Probably won''t burn as many calories, but I think it''s nice to do different things.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol dj i tried the bike the other day, talk about zzzzzzz. i was almost asleep on that thing. i definitely prefer the treadmill or the elliptical and elliptical especially for my calorie burn which i am totally addicted to.

so yesterday i ended up not doing a workout, i was just running around all day doing things to prep for holiday!! but i didn''t feel bad because i remembered that i had already added in a whole extra 500 burnt cals this week to compensate for snacky holiday stuff. so today i am off to the gym right now after i type this, just had a small breakfast of some fiber cereal and some coffee to keep me going.

last nite the dinner was amazing!! well first off, the breakfast yesterday was my nutigrain waffles, butter, no sugar low cal syrup and coffee. yum. with flax seed. then i grabbed some cereal at home before heading off to some appts in the afternoon. then when i got home i was starving so i ate a bran muffin and i ended up also eating this small piece of leftover lemon dijon chicken and a little bit of leftover green bean casserole from our party last weekend. i actually have read that the GBC doesnt have that many cals. and the chicken was yum. i''m totally going to make it again this week and then use leftover sliced for sandwiches. so i figured that would tide me over til dinner which was at 9pm.

so at dinner, which is at this fabulous kinda california french place in SF near the performing arts center...we had the seared scallops and shared a tiny crab and celery root salad. greg also had a few oysters, he loves those things. the seared scallops here are DIVINE, i cannot for the life of me make scallops at home so i always get them when we go out and i love great ones. then i had the bluenose crab for dinner and it came with this light yellow sauce with something like parsley floating in it, so good, and it was mixed with super thinly sliced elongated potatoes and some chopped type of very mild onion i was really not familiar with and fennel i believe. i ate the whole thing!! so by this point i was pretty full but their desserts and coffee and all that are excellent and greg LOVES their cheese sampler platter...so he got that and a glass of 83 port and i got a glass of ice wine (my guilty dessert pleasure) and this fabulous tiered napoleon where the ''layers'' were banana and chocolate mousse and the napoleon part separating them was thin sheets of chocolate. can you say YUM. coconut ice cream rounded it off. so then we shared a coffee to perk us up and that was that. it was all very excellent. we love this place and eat there at least once a year, basically whenever we got to the ballet! (this year it was 2ce. hehe). the place inside has wonderful ambiance, a center bar downstairs and then a spiraling staircase that takes you up to this awesome 2nd tier loft area that overlooks the whole bar and they have live music and decor is really sweet, kinda elegant funky eclectic! anyway, fun stuff.

so this morning i definitely have a penance to pay to the elliptical, lol!! but at least i ate a lot of fish and it was all soooo good. i figure i will do 600 cals today instead of 500 and the same tomorrow so i''ll get a bit of extra cals in to help with the rich food from last nite and also the christmas eve dinner we''ll have tomorrow night!! tamales and banana cream pie anyone??

anyhow...for those heading out for the holiday, have a SAFE TRIP and a wonderful holiday...see you back here next week..for those of us staying behind and local this holiday season, don''t get too derailed and if you do, just step it up a bit at the gym...that is what i love about this whole thing. a dinner like last nite is easily enjoyable for me because i know that i can just get to the gym today and it''s all good. there''s no guilt or bad feelings around any of it. i like going this morning and i loved my meal last nite. anyhow, enough talk, i''m off. have a great day everyone, wrap up those presents!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I tried the stationary bike. What a waste of ten minutes of my life that was! I just couldn''t get a comfortable distance and when I finally did the seat started clicking like it wasn''t 100% locked in place. And the program I "chose" (actually I didn''t choose one, I just let it default like I do the eliptical machine) kept beeping for me to put my hands on the heart rate things about once a minute--not easy to do when you''re holding a magazine. So after 10 minutes and 45 calories I gave it up and went to the eliptical machine. I was only going to do 50 more minutes, but at that point I was like, what''s my hurry? I''m off for three days and pics of my new setting have already been posted so I might was well go the full hour, LOL. So 587 calories on the eliptical for a total with the bike of 632.

The funny thing is I haven''t really been hungry today. I had half a whole grain bagel at about 10:30 and the other half around 1:00 because I figured that I should eat something before I went to the gym, and when I got home I just had a left over turkey burger from the other night with some salsa, but I''m really not that hungry. I will probably have some grapes after I take a shower but that''s probably it ''till dinner.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks DeeJay!

We didn''t get to see the new highrise condo we were hoping to see, but it is just two days before Christmas and most things are closed on the real-estate front. We did see this fabulous ''Cottage'' home. It''s a fully detached sort of townhome with the exception of an iron gate linking the cottage homes together. It backs up to a lake an in Raleigh and it''s near where we currently live (the burbs), and it''s pretty expensive at around $700K for a two story 3,000 square foot townhome. But, it''s really upscale and loaded with high end amenities. While we would still prefer to live in a downtown condo, it''s an interesting alternative and we could make a really nice home there.

We worked out really hard this afternoon and then went to a really cool restaurant for dinner. We''re going out again tomorrow night for Christmas eve. We tried to locate large lobsters and just couldn''t seem to find any the size we wanted, so instead of paying for big crustaceans, we''ll just go out to a nice restaurant instead.

We''re planning on working out tomorrow too. But, the gym closes at 2 PM, so we have to go early (at least be there before noon) in order to have enough time to do our full workout.

In case I don''t get the chance to write tomorrow or Monday, Happy Holidays to all my wonderful PS friends. May the holiday bring you something special (even if it''s just a great meal and movie!) and may the new year bring health (fitness fitness fitness) and prosperity all through the year!

Your friend,
Rod

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Since today is a ''rest'' day, no cardio for me. I find I really need those rest days; I was planning to do an hour on the elliptical yesterday but my legs were so tired I was having to take a rest every 5-10 minutes! So I''d just pause the machine and take a drink of water, and then get going again. I ''worked out'' for 45 mins total (not counting rests, of course) and burned 476 cals.

All-you-can-eat sushi was fantastic, as always, and I ate much less than I thought I could; I just felt very full quickly. The rolls I had weren''t on sparkpeople''s lists, so I overestimated by quite a bit just to be safe. Mara, it seems like Sparkpeople''s count for sashimi is lower than your estimate? Do their stats seem right to you? Also, how big are the pieces of sashimi that you''re used to? The ones I was eating were about the size my little fingers set together at the most.

Today I had to go grocery shopping while ravenous (bad) and barely managed to make it in the door before the store closed (stupid work) and hence devoured an entire carton of low-fat cottage cheese. I didn''t do it all at once, but I ran out of patience to cook, and kept snacking from it. Next thing I knew... well. Anyway, I''m still very low on my calorie count, and am in the process of grilling up another batch of asparagus.

Rod, congrats again on the turnaround for Sakai!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great job Dee!!!

Got in a good workout last night so pleased with that! Today the eating starts - YIPPEE!!!!!
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

Gala- you are doing great too - well done!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rod, this is great news. I''m so glad your baby is well on the mend!
36.gif

And I just wanted to wish my friend Lorelei a very special Merry Christmas.
1.gif

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi everyone.

Enjoy special time with your family and friends this holiday weekend.

Drive safely.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
happy christmas eve everyone!!

this morning i am going to make another batch of bran muffins, smaller this time, haha..like a 1/2 batch. and give a few to my cousin who thought they sounded great when i was telling her about them yesterday.

after breakfast, my sister (who stayed over with us last nite) and i are going to the gym to get my last workout in for this week, then this afternoon i will spend some time wrapping gifts and making my contributions for christmas eve dinner which is over at my parents house. we''ll celebrate with our extended family tonite.

yesterday i worked out and burned 600 cals, yay. then we went over to the MALL which i was seriously dreading, so i suggested we park about a 1/4 a mile away near this hospital and walk in. so we did..it took about 10 minutes. inside the mall it wasn''t that bad, we got our stuff done in about an hour and then greg was sweet enough to go get the car and meet me so i wouldn''t have to walk back with packages. then i went over to my parents house for a girls afternoon tea with my cousin who won''t be at the gathering tonite...and i thought mom was going to have lunch but she didn''t..she had PASTRIES instead. yikes!! my mom is a huge lover of pastries and cakes and pies. so i ate a fresh apple and i snacked on 3 small gingerbread crisps and had one small pastry (these are not like huge croissants, they are tiny little snacking pastries so one is pretty small!) and tried this checkerboard shortcake cookie that was GROSS so i just had one bite. haha.

my sister and i went back home and met up with greg and went off to dinner locally together where i was STARVING thanks to not really having a lunch. we went to this awesome restaurant that has a great bar area that''s pretty posh so you don''t even need to sit in the restaurant...and ordered a crab cake, calamari, iceberg wedge (love it there!) and 2 cheeseburgers for the table. my sister is a skinny bottomless teenage pit who can eat whatever she wants and she wanted her OWN cheeseburger. greg wasn''t that hungry so i ended up eating 3/4 of my cheeseburger and then snacking on the crab cake and calamari and eating 1/2 the iceberg. i was SO FULL after...i practically had to be rolled out. but after 10 minutes of walking around in the park scene they have outside (downtown they have this faux christmas in the park thing where they pump snow and you walk around this big park and look at all these mechanical toys and scenes they set up...it''s huge down here)...i was freezing so we went to get a churro (mexican sweet which is basically a long crispy dough tube fried then rolled in cinammon sugar..yum) and a mexican hot chocolate, SO GOOD. all three of us shared a churro and greg and i shared the hot chocolate. we walked around for a bit more then caught our light rail back home. so got in a fair amount of extra walking yesterday...i wish i hadn''t eaten so much at dinner, honestly we didn''t really need both apps...but we were so hungry we had what greg calls ''big eyes''....in ukranian there is a saying about ''big eyes, little stomach''..like your eyes are bigger than your stomach!! haha. i am SO susceptible to that...hehe. but yesterday all i had all day was some cereal in the morning, a bran muffin in the afternoon, the apple, tea and small pastry til dinner. so i felt like i had the calorie reserve to splurge and not feel guilty...esp after walking around and walking to the mall earlier AND hitting up the gym.

so anyway...today we''ll hit up the gym and be good all day til DINNER time at my parents. we''re having tamales, prime rib, various veggies and mashed potatoes (some of which i am contributing to), grandma''s famous spanish rice, bread rolls, a fresh green salad, and then some various desserts. i am supposed to be picking up a banana cream pie today but i haven''t even ordered it, yikes! i might just cop out and get one at this store/bakery near my gym. hehee.

have a great day everyone...enjoy the holiday and be merry!!! i surely will be...hehee.
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh and gala re the sushi/sashimi, i actually use google to find calorie counts for most of my stuff, i do my own spreadsheet of calorie tracking and find it''s easier than using the pre-determined stuff on those sites or having to enter something ENTIRELY with it''s ingredients, since i track mostly just calories as i don''t eat a lot of fat, and know i get a ton of fiber etc. so i use google to find calorie counts then if something is kind of swinging wide in terms of # of cals, i take a medium range or similar. oh and size of sashimi we eat...it''s typically pretty small. not really huge pieces. the place we ate at least week had really small pieces like the size of my 2 pinkies together, but this other place i eat at has them the size of my thumb. still not huge.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Holidays Everyone!!

So far, we''ve had a terrific Christmas Eve. We worked out early since the gym was closing at 2 PM. But, we made sure we had the requisite 2.5 hours for a full session. Then we went shopping and bought a couple more gifts. Then we drove around and looked at neighborhoods and went back to the townhomes we saw yesterday and wandered through several under construction. Finally, we had reservations at a restaurant called "Irregardless." This restaurant has been in downtown Raleigh for over 34 years and it''s menu changes daily. They had a three person band that roamed from table to table and they handed out Christmas bells and you had to participate and sing Carols. It was fun and certainly put us in the Holiday spirit. Our dinners were also quite fantastic. If we get the condo downtown, this place would be a short walk from our home. Being downtown reminded us of why we want to live in the city as opposed to the burbs. I guess once our condo sells in Tampa, we''ll be able to make the right decision.

Anyway, as I type this Sakai is sitting in Charlie''s lap and she is doing VERY well. She''s our Christmas miracle!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and Santa brings all you hoped for!!

Your freind,
Rod

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL MY DEAR WWTers!!!!!! As I am ahead of you timewise, it is mid morning here and I have eaten rather a lot, but it was good!
3.gif
A special Holiday wish for Sakai, what a clever girl she is!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Merry Christmas ALL!
How I love Christmas!!!!
I''m feeling like a tub of goo after all the eating done over the past couple of days
with the famiily, but now DH and I are home and happily spending our first Christmas together.
We planned a Christmas run, but it''s pouring down rain, alas. Thank goodness for Jeff''s eating plan!

A hug to you all! Especially sweet Sakai who I hope continues to do well.

Love,
Tubby Tybee! ho ho ho

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results