shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 11th June till 17th June

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome Marcy, I just caught your post now! Sounds like you are doing well.

Gosh, everyone had a busy day like me w/lots of great food. heehehe

I will be going walking because it was so nice last night. Have a great day friends
35.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
hey kimberly, i wanted to say that i am glad to see you guys really enjoying your dinners out now that you are maintaining, i feel more like the tone of your posts have changed slightly if that makes sense and it seems like you guys have dessert more which of course you know i love the thought of anyone having dessert, hahaa.

Mara, I know exactly what you''re trying to say. I am going through the maintenance struggle that you did. I am amazed that my body allowed itself to get as small as it has and I am terrified of going back so I am struggling a bit but as the weeks of not counting calories continue to build up and I still see the same numbers on the scale I become more comfortable with my 2 day a week indulgences and adding a bit more food into my diet (an extra snack of almonds or fruit, etc.). I shoud be reassured by my ability to maintain so far, but I''m not quite there yet. I keep expecting the scale to say 140 like it did when I finished the Breast Cancer Walk (that was such a letdown).

Rod, I will thank him for you. Basically the precedent set is that because of your location (far away from NC) your old boss doesn''t have miuch of a leg to stand on. My fingers are crossed for you.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone!
35.gif

Lorelei, thank you for the kind words of encouragement. I find I can do more things all the time but I do pay attention when it’s time to stop. I went through former posts trying to catch up on everyone and found your “I was a fat kid”. I can identity with is in so many ways. Great words of wisdom! Miss Jasmine sounds awesome.

Kimberly, I look forward to the day where I have reached my goal like you have and can enjoy going out to dinner a little more often. My husband and I often split things too but right now I am only taking a bite or 2 of desserts. Your summer job sounds like it would be challenging for me; you are a special lady being able to handle that.

Mara, thank you for the kind words of encouragement. I have made small goals all along but the 100 pound mark seems to hit me the hardest. I told my friends at work that it’s like Christmas, you work and work to get everything done, there is a lot of anticipation then when it’s over you are kind of let down. After I reached the 100 pound goal I hit a plateau for a few weeks so it’s like everything is in slow motion. I have been taking pictures every month since March so I can see the progress as I go. I did get myself a 2 ct. diamond bracelet as my 100 pound reward. It’s something I can enjoy and remember why I bought it. Congratulations on your new mini, I love them.

Rod, thank you for the congratulations. Good luck with the former job situation. Your Rod Rant made me laugh; some people are so rude.

DeeJay I just recently got a pink IPOD NANO. I love it. I went to the International Gem and Jewelry show on Friday and they had a diamond crusted IPOD NANO. It was awesome. I had to laugh at your arms story. Too funny. I’ve recently been so hungry at bedtime it is keeping me away. Friday night I ate 10 original goldfish crakers (about 33 cals). That helped.

Gypsy: Good luck on getting started. Once I found the strength to start; I’ve been able to stick to my diet. Those 100 calories snack packs are my best friend!

Phoenixgirl: Sorry about the mess but I had to smile at your comment about “why do husbands never believe their wives”? I’ll tell my husband something which he poo-pahs; then one of his buddies at work tells him the same thing and it’s gospel.

Hi SkippyGirl. Thank you for the welcome to WWT and I hope you enjoyed your walk.

To everyone dealing with cicadas; you have my sympathy. I HATE flying bugs.

We had my parents and in-laws over for supper last night. I changed the menu (especially dessert) several times because I decided I would eat some of everything. We ended up fixing baked potatoes, garlic bread, NY strip steaks, asparagus and turnovers with ice cream for dessert. We had raw veggies and cheese and crackers for snacks before. I didn’t really eat a lot but certainly more than normal and I was like Mara last night; my stomach was not happy. The damage was about ½ pound on the scale this morning so today I went for a walk and will eat very sensible.

royalasscherlover

Shiny_Rock
mara and marcy, sorry to hear you are not feeling well and i hope it gets better soon! my stomach was actually little upset earlier in the week from eating all the rich restaurant food at my conference, but it''s been better since i got home and got back to my healthy routine.

lorelei, the suspense is killing me - we want pics of jasmine! (taps foot impatiently...)

so i got home friday afternoon, and have jumped right back into my normal lifestyle - 45 minutes on the elliptical friday, saturday, and today. i''ve been eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies and just generally trying to recover from eating out 3 meals a day at the conference earlier in the week! made a yummy grilled sweet potato and mango salad for dinner at a friend''s last night, and tonight my parents are coming over to BBQ for father''s day. i was already planning to make tuna burgers, and was inspired by mara''s post yesterday to find an asian slaw recipe to go with it. plus we''ll have corn on the cob and fresh peach crisp with a little slow churned vanilla ice cream for dessert. i''ve had a light eating day so far, so i''ll come in around 1300 calories even with the big dinner tonight.

have a good one!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Marcy! Welcome to the WWT, glad to see you here, and congrats on your amazing weight loss!
36.gif

Mara, my "mouth stuff" is going well enough. I''m finished expanding my upper palate but the metal appliance thingie is still in the roof of my mouth and will remain for another few months, which kinda stinks because I wake up every day with a sore tongue. My choppers are lining up nicely--I had a huge gap in my front teeth for a few weeks due to the expansion process but now the gap is almost closed again and things are starting to look almost normal. DH and I went out to see a band last night and it was like a high school reunion for him...he''s in his mid-30''s...and even though I have those clear brackets people were still noticing them and asking me when I got them put on. I even had one gal tell me I looked ''so young,'' which is always nice to hear, ha. So I kind of like the braces in that respect, they''re contributing to my youthful appearance!
9.gif
As far as eating, I''m back to being able to eat pretty normally, I just have to make sure to take very small bites and eat softer versions of everything.

I''m going to flip through the exerciseTV options and see if I can find a 20-30 min. workout today, and also do some arms with weights, so that will be my physical activity for the day. Last night we got in a short walk with the dogs, about 25 min. and close to 1.25 miles which was good for all 4 of us. Later today we''ll go over to DH''s parents'' home and have a little dad''s day get-together, should be fun!
35.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday all!

I did the same workout today that I did yesterday; 35 mins on the bike for 200 cals and 35 mins on the elliptical for 400 cals, total 600 cals and one tired Dee! Foodwise today I was doing pretty good (at only 270 cals) until a few minutes ago when we just got home from Whole Foods and I ate 1/2 pound of Roman Tuna Salad. Does anyone know how many cals are in that? I read the ingredient list and it didn't sound TOO bad, but I'm afraid the reality might be worse that I'm thinking... The good news is I ate only 1/2 of the snack pack of potato chips that I go to go with it. The HH just stood there and watched me weighing the chips out so I wouldn't eat too many and shook his head. He has said offhandedly complimentary things lately though. For instance, when I told him that I ordered two new bathing suits for our trip at the end of September he said I better have gotten them several sizes too small because at the rate I'm going there won't be anything left of me by then.

Yesterday I wore a pair of pants that have been hanging in my closet with the tags still on for the last two (and possibly three) summers becuase I was too fat to wear them. As a matter of fact, they were even too snug when I bought them, but of course I was going to loose some weight and were them--WELL I FINALLY DID, LOL! (Although I didn't think it would takes YEARS!)

Monnie, glad to hear your mouth thing is going well. And I forgot to say earlier that I'm sorry your job went away. But of course you'll find something that's even better for you!

Shortblonde, would you mind posting the tunaburger recipe in the recipe thread if you haven't already? I'm very intrigued by them and I would love to offer the HH a new idea of something to grill up.

Marcy, a diamond crusted ipod?!? Good god, as a society we're doomed... And I'm glad you got yourself a wonderful bracelet as a reward--you certainly deserve it!

Kimberly, I'm hoping we can give you some nice weather while you're here this week. Enjoy your trip!

Rod, the Vertimax sounds like some sort of medieveal torture device, LOL. I'm glad you had a good workout, but parts of that description made me wince!

Mara, I'm patiently waiting (OK, maybe not so patiently!) for a pic of you with your new car. Are you creating errends to go on just so you can drive it around?!

Lorelei, how are you and Jasmine doing? And speaking of waiting not so patiently for pictures...

Skippy, I've never had the iced tea at the Cheesecake Factory. I'll have to check it out.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi Monarch, thanks for the king words. I am excited to find the WWT. Good luck with your braces.

DeeJay, congratulations on getting in to smaller sized jeans. That is awesome!

Here is a link to the diamond crusted IPOD. I don''t think I''d shove it down in my purse and carry it around all day.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I need diamonds for my Ipod Marcy. hehehe, but not for $15,000.
2.gif

Gosh, that is no fun being sick Mara and Marcy.
It is so hot here today. I hope it cools off in time for my walk. I am invited to a party and I am afraid of all the bad things that might me there calling my name. Maybe I will eat an apple before I go. Rods apple suggestion had me buying apples at Costco today and also raspberries and apricots. I love summer for all the fresh fruit. Hubby talked about grilling tonight so I guess we will see what we are having.

I am glad you mouth is healing Monnie; great job doing exercise tv and walking the dog. Kimberly yah for a workout today.
Yah ShortBlond for the ellip workout and Dee Jay too!!
36.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So yeah......WHERE ARE THOSE CAR PICS MARA???? HUH??? Sorry you''re not feeling well from that dinner last night.

LOL DeeJay over your comment that the Vertimax is some sort of medieval torture device. Since my legs are still quite sore from the workout, I may have to agree with you. But it''s a fun medieval torture device
31.gif

And like you Kimberly, I''m just now beginning to recognize that I can indulge and not gain weight. I still look in the mirror and see a 240 pound overweight, out of shape man. I don''t see the guy I am today at 172 Pounds with a flat stomach and much much better definition in my arms, legs, chest and abs. So, most of the time, I''m so afraid of what I eat, but I''ve pretty much stopped weighing myself every day. And, I have added some indulgences back into my diet, like last night having a real cheeseburger and fries with apple pie for dessert. Then, I''ll be extra careful, like today. I guess it''s all about balance and knowing you can eat some fun things and not gain weight as long as you keep up the workouts and after an indulgence, being careful again.

We were both sore going into our workouts this afternoon. As DeeJay commented that medieval torture device - The Vertimax - made us super sore, which is a good thing as it obviously worked muscles in ways they haven''t been worked before. But we got into our workouts and once we got going we did really well. I spent a bit more time working on my legs, which where the most sore. And while my legs are still feeling off a bit, they are so much better than before working out. As I mentioned earlier today, for me, pushing sore muscles through a workout really helps them get over being sore so much quicker than letting them rest.

We did exactly what we said we''d do for dinner. We had a nice fresh salad, steamed jumbo shrimp (yummy) and fresh silver queen corn on the cob. We were feeling a bit pooped after our session yesterday and our workout today, so we just put the top down on the SLK and went for a little drive after dinner and of course (surprise) stopped at Starbucks and had a coffee with our Lindt Dark chocolate for dessert. It was just a beautiful eveningl, breezy and the sunset just glorious.

Tommorow''s not a workout day as you know. We''ll go to our 2nd favorite Sushi spot for dinner after work. Then it''s back to the gym Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Sunday and is looking forward to a great week ahead.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2007 1:46:44 PM
Author: marcyc

I went to the International Gem and Jewelry show on Friday and they had a diamond crusted IPOD NANO. It was awesome.

oh my God.....

I MUST HAVE THIS!

hahahahhahahaha

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
evening all and happy father's day!

i felt much better this morning after eating some breakfast....so went to the gym but just took it easy since i was probably fairly dehydrated from last nite. i thought 'oh i will probably be a few lbs lighter from last nite's purge'....NOPE. the evil scale showed 2 lbs heavier! lol. you gotta love it. all that pain and there was gain, lol. i just laughed though. i didn't have too much time so i just did about 35 minutes on the elliptical and burned 280 cals. then went to TJ's and stocked up for this week and got some new orchids for the house. came home and started cooking for the BBQ...snacking as i went of course lol!! then my family came over and we had a great visit with my parents, sisters and my dad. the food was all sooo tasty. we had grilled tri-tip and lamb, grilled garlic and butter shrimp, a corn and edamame lime salad, grilled brown sugar peaches, slow-cooked pinto beans, bacon deviled eggs, and my mom's enchiladas. there was so much to eat, i just had a tiny bit of everything but was still so full! then my mom brought this little fresh cheesecake from this french bakery she loves, with berries on it. so we all ate that...i had 2 pieces, hahaha...but they were tiny, since it was so rich. and i ate lots of blueberries with it. so now i am just so full! it's 6:30pm here so we probably won't eat 'dinner' even though we ate lunch at like 3:30ish...but we have some leftovers so we can make mini plates later if we get hungry. we will go out for a walk later when it gets a little cooler as well.

kimberly....i hear you on the slowly realizing that you can do certain things without seeing gain. the weirdest thing for me is that the scale bounces around a lot....within a 5 lb range for me. so it still stresses me out when i am on the high end of the 5 lbs range but i feel like i LOOK the same and my clothes basically fit the same. i too am paranoid about backsliding, but then one random day the scale will be 5 lbs lighter and i'll be like oh okay. so i just really have to keep going on fit of clothes, how i look in pictures, that whole thing. i am slowly becoming more 'okay' with the fact that as long as i stay within that 5 lb'ish range, and i don't have to buy new 'larger' clothes then i am FINE, and can continue along as i do basically which is lighter days and heavier days and just staying very active.

anyhow....sounds like everyone had a great day, hope everyone is having a great evening!!! oh and i DO have some pictures of the new car, i just have to upload them. i don't think we got any with ME in it though, but not sure hehee.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, about the nano, can you just *imagine* the finger prints you''d get all over that baby?!? And it''s not like you can put it in the US!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If we can't run the diamond NANO through the US cleaner maybe we can dump it in some boiling jewelry cleaning mixture.
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
upload, upload, upload. hehehe. . . we can't wait.
3.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well....you can always bling out your Ipod with those little swarovski crystals like Mara''s cellphone a couple years ago...I did mine too last year. I have a pink Ipod nano, though, so maybe I''d use pink crystals instead of clear, lol! I love the idea, maybe now that I have some time on my hands with no current employment I will put a little bling on mine, as well as download more songs. I only have about 50 on it right now, and I''ve had the darn thing since February! I guess I thought I never had enough time to devote to downloading!

Mara, we were over at DH''s parents this afternoon/evening for father''s day and my SIL was there and mentioned to my MIL that she forgot to bring her peaches...my ears perked up at this and I asked her if she meant to bring them for grilling. She said she saw a similar recipe to the one you described on food network recently and had been wanting to try it. I told everyone I heard about the grilled peaches "on a website I frequent," LOL! Anyway, my MIL had a couple peaches on hand so we cut them up and just used reg. sugar and grilled them, they were really good! DH and I are determined to try the recipe again at home using the brown sugar/water marinade and skewers soon, and then we''re thinking of branching out into grilled pineapple territory, yum.

Tonight we were served kabobs (mine just had veggies), wild rice with mushrooms, grilled asparagus, and my MIL made eggplant parm for me. Dessert was banana cream pie from Baker''s Square, but I didn''t have any even though it''s my fave pie flavor next to strawberry...I cannot stand Baker''s Square or premade pies for some reason, maybe because I grew up in a family where anything non-homeade was shunned, lol. Anyway, I was glad I was able to resist and avoid the extra calories. I did have a couple chunks of grilled peach for something sweet, so that urge was satisfied. DH and I spent some time outside working in the yard earlier and now we''re just relaxing and digesting by the light of the citronella candles, tiki torches, and my laptop screen before calling it a day. No workout for me today, but tomorrow will be the start of a new week and i plan to work out with an exerciseTV option and do about ten loads of laundry that''s been piling up, which involves lots of stair climbing since the W/D are in the basement and the bedrooms are two floors up...next house we buy will definitely have W/D located on the same floor as the bedrooms, hopefully!!!

Hope you all had a nice weekend, "see" you tomorrow!
35.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm. grilled peaches sound yummy. I thought I was completley full after dinner, but now at 10 PM I was hungry, so I had a Fuji apple and if that doesn''t take the edge off, we bought some sweet Georgia peaches and I''ll have one of those.

Sounds like you have a day planned for yourself Monnie. My advice.....do some of the chores you mentioned, but treat yourself extra special tomorrow. It will seem kind of odd not getting up and getting ready for work, so sleep in some and do something that makes you feel special.

And Rod definitely agree''s. A diamond crusted Nano would be a no-no. Not the way Rod sweats........LOL

Sleep well everyone!

royalasscherlover

Shiny_Rock
monarch, my college roommate used to grill pineapple at every BBQ we had and it is super yummy. the peaches sound really good too.

dj, i will happily post the tuna burger recipe - they were a big hit and easy to boot. i used trader joe's frozen ahi tuna steak, which was much cheaper than a fresh tuna steak at the fish counter, and with all the seasonings it tasted great.

mara, can you please post the corn and edamame salad recipe? that sounds good too.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
*sigh*, Rod, you''re just so nice and make so much sense! Thanks, I will make tomorrow and the rest of the week productive as far as housework and all, but I will also not feel bad about getting to sleep in until 9 or so tomorrow morning! Too bad we have dogs that need to be let out, or I''d probably sleep til noon, lol! I do need to get hubby''s laundry done as he will be traveling all week and needs clean clothing to wear, but I also am going to take his watch in to our jeweler where I may do a little browsing for myself, hee hee, so that will probably be my treat. Our guy there called me a couple months ago to say they''d gotten in some platinum earrings I''d been wanting, so maybe they''ll still have some and i can ooo and ahh over them. But, I will have to wait until I secure another job to make a purchase, of course! DH and I are in a pretty comfy situation financially, but I don''t want us to have to dip into savings or anything, and I always worry anyway that some disaster will occur and neither of us will be able to work or whatever, so I''ll save another jewelry purchase as a reward for getting hired somewhere. Plus that way I''ll know exactly how much I can spend, ha!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
kimberly....i hear you on the slowly realizing that you can do certain things without seeing gain. the weirdest thing for me is that the scale bounces around a lot....within a 5 lb range for me. so it still stresses me out when i am on the high end of the 5 lbs range but i feel like i LOOK the same and my clothes basically fit the same. i too am paranoid about backsliding, but then one random day the scale will be 5 lbs lighter and i''ll be like oh okay. so i just really have to keep going on fit of clothes, how i look in pictures, that whole thing. i am slowly becoming more ''okay'' with the fact that as long as i stay within that 5 lb''ish range, and i don''t have to buy new ''larger'' clothes then i am FINE, and can continue along as i do basically which is lighter days and heavier days and just staying very active.

Mara, my weight range isn''t as large as yours, I bounce between 124 and 125.5, so whenever I see bigger changes -- which hasn''t happened yet except after vacation -- I freak, but I limit myself to no more than three scale visits a week as I don''t want to make myself insane. I get what you''re saying, and don''t want to be a slave to the scale. I''m wearing the same jeans today that I wore to dinner last night and they''re sagging on me so I guess I''m doing just fine, I just would hate to destroy all the progress I''ve made. Your dinner sounds delicious, BTW! Glad you enjoyed it and that your feeling better...now where are the pics of the new car?

So I got in a 45 minute workout this morning. We spent the afternoon house hunting (which was a positive experiece this week, YAY!) and then came home and had grilled steak tacos for dinner. YUMMY!

Have a great evening all!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Monnie......I know how the FIRST Monday feels, so trust me on doing something fun for yourself.

Kimberly, my weight varies around 3 pounds. My ''normal'' (if there really is such a thing) weight seems to be 172 pounds. And since I stopped weighing myself (I should say stopped torturing myself) daily, I''ll weigh anywhere from 172 (sometimes 171) to as much as 175. But, like yourself, the proof is in how my clothes fit. And they are fitting nicely these days! Charlie is experiencing the same issues. Actually, he''s gaining weight, which is a really good thing, because his weight had actually gotten too low, like in the low 150''s yet he wanted to gain muscle. So, it''s been a mental struggle for him to recognize that his clothes are fitting loose, yet his weight has been going up into the upper 150''s. He look''s the best he''s EVER looked and it''s fun to see him looking so confident and proud of himself.

Signing off for the night. Sounds like we''re about to have a thunderstorm. Sleep well and see you in the new week''s thread.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
sb i posted the corn and edamame recipe in the wwt healthy thread. it was a huge hit, we have a bit leftover and i can't wait to eat it. the textures are great and the colors all mixed together are so summery and pretty!! oh and on the asian slaw thing, i am tempted to make the one i love at this place we ate at last nite, i am still trying to ID all the ingredients, but it's def cabbage, sesame oil, sesame seeds, peanuts, scallions and cilantro for sure...i might play around with it at some point and thanks for posting the tuna burger recipe, we LOVE tuna burgers and get them whenever we can at restaurants so it will be nice to try it at home too.

rod you also hit the nail on the head with how charlie is gaining but looks great. i have gained a few lbs since my lowest weight overall about 2 months ago, but i feel like i look better than i did 2 months ago. more proportionate and STRONG i think. i have more little muscles than a skinny look and i love it, especially for summer. so i keep reminding myself of that when i think 'well my lowest was like 4 lbs lower than this, i should get back down there'...i think well now i look more FIT and strong and that is what i want. i don't want to be stick skinny and that lowest weight didn't really feel 'sustainable'. also i had a friend tell me she thought i had gained a few lbs back and that i looked great and she thought i was too thin before. i appreciated it on one hand and on the other i was like 'what i look like i gained a few lbs?'...but i know she is right. i feel it too. so there is that definite balance of scale and strength and sometimes the two do not mesh well. hehee.

kimberly i think also that my weight fluctuates the 5 lbs or so (actually it's more like 3-4 but sometimes 5) because we eat out a fair amount even though we do eat home a lot too. but i tend to see the jumps when we eat out for sure and then it drops back down a few days later when eating is regulated again.

monnie, enjoy your time off, before you know it you will be back at work and fondly remembering days off hehee. and so funny about the grilled peaches, i think greg's mom got the recipe off the FN as well for when we visited her, she was trying it out....and it's such a great idea for the summer yanno!!!

had some slow churned mint choco chip and then played in the garden for an hour or so, now we are going to take a walk as it's still lovely and light out...and i will upload some pictures later!!! have a great night all.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay!! i''ve got pictures. here''s my fabulous new darling 2007 cooper S in pure silver.

new car a.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
the tricked out sweet leather interior....!!

new car b.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
no pictures of me in the car but surely this is the next best thing?! sorry it''s so blurry, i had to move fast to capture this. hehe.

new car c.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one!! it''s sooo awesome. greg read more about it online and says that it can beat any porsche 911 turbos...
6.gif

new car d.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Mara,

Your mini is awesome! I think they are so cute.

Marcy

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adorable, Mara...I will post again tomorrow in case you don''t catch this from me, but it is SO cute and SO you! Good form, woman!

I love the whole concept of Mini, harkening back to the days of The Italian Job, the movie...when I first saw them in action. Plus I just love the fact that they''re BMW made as far as their drive trains/engines, etc. They''re just cool. We see quite a few of them around here and DH and I are always saying we love them but I''m too damn tall for one, in our opinion...I currently drive a Chevy Trailblazer which is loaded with all kinds of options I don''t need, like navigation and a DVD player, etc. We chose it because my last car was a Corolla that I''d had for like 6 years and it was just way too small for me, and we thought we''d join the SUV crowd with something affordable, also my commute to work during the past two years has been about 5 blocks and DH''s co. pays for all our gas, so no big deal. But now that I''m actively seeking work and may be facing a longer commute we''re looking into tradint the TB in for something like a VW beetle because I just love them, or we''ve even toyed around with the idea of a Caddy CTS that I would love also. Either way I think I would feel comfy in them size-wise.

OK, I''ve spewed forth enough, see you guys in the a.m.... Mara, your pics are just too cute, thanks for sharing!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2007 9:39:56 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
OK, about the nano, can you just *imagine* the finger prints you''d get all over that baby?!? And it''s not like you can put it in the US!
OH GOD - I hadn''t considered this!

DILEMMA.

Hmm.....how about diamond wipes? Almost like baby wipes, but for PAVE????

11.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2007 9:59:17 PM
Author: monarch64

i plan to work out with an exerciseTV option and do about ten loads of laundry that''s been piling up, which involves lots of stair climbing since the W/D are in the basement and the bedrooms are two floors up...next house we buy will definitely have W/D located on the same floor as the bedrooms, hopefully!!!
Oh, lemme tell you - this has been a BOON to me. W/D are located on the 2nd floor with teh bedrooms, and it''s been absolutely revolutionary, life-changing for me!

SO much easier to keep up with the laundry this way. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results