shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 11th June till 17th June

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m around, Rod!

BTW, I always enjoy reading your posts. I fail to do the long response thing that some people are so capable of, in which they summarize the post and greet each poster as well...I lose my train of thought too quickly as I am usually posting while waiting for Oracle to speed up at work, or at home in between tasks. But I do keep track of you, mister!
9.gif

Tonight I stopped at TJ''s for some fresh produce, didn''t make off with too many things besides some salad mix, baby portabellas which are great for kabobs on the grill, zucchini, and some small sweet peppers...also grabbed a couple bottles of two buck chuck chardonnay, but when I opened one tonight it was not. good. Tastes like the barrel it came out of. This is the first time I''ve had a negative experience with their brand (Charles B. Shaw, $2.99 here and usually really good for a table wine), so I won''t hold it against them, but I do plan to call the store in the morning to let them know, and I will return the other bottle I bought when I get around to it. Fortunately I grabbed a pinot grigio for kicks and now that it''s chilled I''m having a glass...it''s hot out tonight and it''s very refreshing to sit outside now that the dreaded cicadas have gone to sleep and sip a glass.

We had grilled mahi for dinner, of which I had just a small maybe 2-3 oz portion. I''m not the world''s strictest vegetarian, I know.
38.gif
But during the summer months, I do crave a little fish now and then, and TJ''s has really great flash frozen filets of all kinds of fish. DH likes it, and if it keeps him away from the red meat once in a while I''ll condone it for sure! Along with it, I sliced up the above mentioned veggies and misted them with olive oil, gave them a sprinkle of garlic powder, salt, and pepper, and they turned out nicely. I didn''t even make a rice dish...too hot, needed a light meal. Neither of us felt like salad, either, so we''ll save that to have with leftover grilled veggies tomorrow for lunch or something.

Today was a long day...we didn''t get much sleep last night, we are Sunday night tossers/turners, for sure, definitely due to sleeping in on Saturdays and Sundays and then watching t.v. too late on Sunday nights. So we''ve just been relaxing after dinner this evening among the typical chores and will be perkier tomorrow so we can hopefully bring out those bikes I keep talking about!

Hope everyone had a good Monday! Oh, and DeeJay, if those cicadas came every year you can bet I would move far, far away, LOL!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, and Mara, I''m so excited for you to get a Mini! First because I know you''ve been wanting one for a while now, and second because I drove a similar Corolla to yours for about 6 years...I was sad to see it go, but it was time for something else. Luckily it went to a nice lady in our suburb who promised me she''d take good care of it, hee hee. Honestly I was mostly sad to see it go because it was still a perfectly good car for me to drive, and I had never had a car payment before...ah well.

So now you may have to worry about posting pics of the dress you wore to the wedding AND the new car! Better charge that battery in your camera, girl!
35.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey thanks for letting me know I''m not alone (is it alright if I call you Monnie?) Monarch. I also have trouble sleeping on Sunday nights after getting more rest on Saturday and Sunday. Maybe it''s one reason we take the day off from the gym on Monday''s.
Your dinner sounded really good, btw., and good for you being excited for Mara''s new (possible) Mini purchase. I can so see her in that car!!

We had our usual Sushi dinner at our 2nd fav Sushi spot tonight. We had a new roll, called the Green Menace, and man, was it ever fantastic. It was lime and scallop and something else (that I can''t recall), but it was just SO fantastic. Then as usual we went and sat unde our oak tree at Starbucks for a cup of coffee before coming home.

Tomorrow, it''s back to our regular three day''s in a row at the gym. Sometimes, it get''s tiring, but then when I look in the mirror and I see the unbelievable things it has done for my body, I realize the sacrifice in personal time is more than worth it. So, three nights at the gym it will be.

Time to sign off the for the night. Again, thanks for letting me know you were there Monnie (there, I did it!).

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, you can totally call me Monnie! In fact, I'm flattered you asked, Rod!
9.gif
2.gif

ETA: Mara better darn well show up with a new car, and Lorelei with her horse! This is all motivation for me eating healthy and working out, ha!
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehehe, okay monnie here are a few pictures...i cropped out my friend since i figured she didn't want to be on the internet...hee hee. i hardly had any elongated pictures showing a lot of the dress so this was kind of the best i could do. while the dress was really pretty and i got a ton of compliments, it definitely made me look preggo in certain situations, hahhaa due to the empire style. now i know what i will look like when i am about 7 months pregnant, oh but i'm sure i will not be quite so thin everywhere else as i am now then, hehee.

anyhow, here's a picture!

mara at wedding a.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and then here is my darling greg and i !

mara and greg at wedding.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and i have good news!! i went ahead and told the mini dealership that i wanted the car that we test drove yesterday. i did a bunch of research online today about what else might be out there fairly local and i also built my own ideal one online to see how much it'd be and if it was worth waiting 8-10 weeks for it, etc. well so if i end up getting a car that is $3-4k less than this one, the payment will just change about $70 a month, which in the scheme of things isn't anything at all. and this has everything i really want in it....whereas if i spent the $3-4k less i'd not get everything i wanted AND it'd still be a good amount of money. so we decided for the $70 more a month it was worth it to have the car now, and have it loaded to the gills with everything we wanted and stuff we didn't even know we wanted!

i have never had a brand new car so i am really excited! they already pulled the car from the lot for me and it will be all ready on wednesday when we go to do all the paperwork!! greg is soo excited too, he LOVED this car when we test drove it. he was trying to sell me on it since then hehe. funny thing is that he is typically the more rational one especially with finances but he is the one saying 'do it do it do it' and how much we deserve it for not having new cars really ever etc. greg loves to work on cars so he prefers old cars and i don't really care about cars so it was never high on my priority list. but at some point yeah i guess you have to get something new...and this is practical yet fun!! so i am really excited. driving it yesterday was so fun, it's the sport version and it's really fast and snorty...hehe. we can't wait to take it on the curvy highway arounds in the mountains up to the ocean.

today was a light day after our gorgefest weekend...hehee. breakfast was fiber one, yogurt, berries, coffee; then light n'fit for snack; TJ's burrito for lunch; wow cow for snack and then some soy nuts before the gym. went to the gym after work, did 20 minutes on the treadmill at a very high incline and then 30 minutes on the elliptical for a total of about 420 cals. came home, made us some TJ's southwest chicken fajitas on la tortilla factory tortillas with some rf mexican cheese blend and a bit of black bean corn salsa...really yummy!!! got rave reviews from greg. and we shared a TJ's salad with shredded carrots, sunflower seeds and red pepper mixed with greens. now we are chilling out watching supernatural reruns from this year that we missed and thinking about noshing on the rest of the cookies. we're going to bed a little earlier tonite as we are both still tired from our whirlwind napa visit so need to catch up on some sleep! tomorrow is another gym night after work.

anyway hope you guys like the dress hehee. and i will be sure to post pictures of the new car this week when i get it!! hope everyone had a fabulous day (for a monday), happy, healthy, exercisey etc.
2.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, you're such a fun gal! All I can say is "shut up collarbones!" LOL! You do not look preggo at all...in fact the pics you posted are very flattering of both you and Greg, such beautiful smiles! So get outta here with your pg talk, if you were standing in front of me saying that I would give you a smack on the be-diamond' wrist, lol! I think that was the perfect dress for the wedding, I'm always glad to see examples of what people are wearing to events like these at "our" age and you did well, miss Mara! Now for that car....and pics...lol!

ETA: sorry, I re read my post and I sound kinda demanding! Just wanted to express my happiness for you in having your very own brand new car, though, you will love it! We bought a new Trailblazer about 2 years ago...and sold my Corolla privately, I missed the no payment thing but was sooo happy with all my options on the SUV and it's been kept super clean to this day and we are getting ready to trade it in...car buying to me is really fun esp. without my dad there going "we'll walk." LOL! Good thing you have an in-the-know Dh Mara to help you through this process, you will learn a lot, and it turns out to be fun in the end! I would imagine kind of the reverse of your diamond love to Greg's car love?! Best of luck to you!
36.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Hello WWTers!

Just got back from Vegas this past weekend. Yep, indulged quite a bit but am going to put in in the past. After all, tomorrow is another day.

I''m on the road for most of this week, and plan to stick to healthy food choices. It doesn''t hurt that the client I''m visiting with on is pretty health-conscious, so that always helps!

Sounds like everyone is off to a good start this week.

Mara, CONGRATS on the new car. Just in time for fun summer driving!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha no worries monnie....i can tell you are excited for me...and i will def post pictures!! it is a big deal for sure to finally get a new car...while it wasn''t a huge priority, the thought of finally doing it is really fun for both of us. and we''ll enjoy the car so much..! we are already planning where we can take it this wkd on some fun driving jaunt hehee.

i will definitely miss my corolla...it has been with me about 10 years now!! greg has taken really good care of it for me with keeping it healthy and running but it''s SO time for it to be retired on my end...the door handle came off last year and greg somehow managed to get it back on, and the window gets stuck sometimes, etc. it''s hilarious actually that i have had it this long. all my friends are always like WHEN are you getting rid of your beater car?!?! but i like it, it gets me where i need to go and it is comfortable. but yeah i guess it''s time. i think i am going to trade it in just so i don''t have to deal with selling it or anything...they said it will go straight to auction since it''s so old, so i guess someone will get it...hopefully not just for scrap! it''s got a little bit of life left in it i think!

welcome back CG! turned out that greg noshed on the cookies and i just had a fudgesicle stick for 40 cals, hehee. i like these things when you want something chocolatey and cold. even after his cookie noshing we still have a few thin slivers of cookie left which i figure we''ll finish off tomorrow night after dinner. while i am not ''officially'' calorie counting lately (it''s been 2-3 weeks since i updated my spreadsheet)...i keep kind of a mental tally going with rough numbers and i am about 1150 cals today. pretty low esp with a workout, but i feel fine and i know that the fat and cals that i consumed all weekend helped fuel me today! hahaah. anyway nite all!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Moniie!!

Congratulations Mara!!!!!!!!!!! There''s just nothing like getting brand new car. Of course, we should know as I''m afraid we do it a bit too often. I won''t go into how many of the last 12 - 15 years, but let''s just say, we could probably retire with the money we''ve blown on new cars. Some people have actually accused us of joining "The Car Of The Month Club!"" HaHa! Anyway, the Mini is really a cool car and I''m sure you know it''s made by BMW, so you''re getting a really well built car that should last a long long time. Can''t wait to see pics. The pic of you in the dress does not make you look pregnant BTW.........

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh how exciting about your new mini Mara!

Well I ended up having a light cal day yesterday kinda by accident... The HH grilled chicken on the bone and skewers of mushrooms and onions with a salad of lettuce, grated carrots, walnuts and a homemade horseradish vinagarette. About one bite into the salad I started thinking about all the cals in those nuts and shoved them onto HH’s plate. Then, I cut open my chicken breast and it was pink near the bone. Now I KNOW that when you cook chicken on the bone some color leeches into the meat, and the HH religiously take the temp of any poultry before he serves it, but I just couldn’t do it. I sat there looking at that pink chicken on my plate and I literally could not eat one bit of it. I did gobble up most of the mushrooms and onions, but that was it. I could tell the HH thought I was being unreasonable, and he reminded me over and over about the temperature of the chicken, yadda yadda yadda, but there are just some things I cannot eat and pink chicken is one of them. Oh well, I had a pudding cup later and chalked it all up to cals I probably didn’t need anyway, LOL. (But I was STARVING when I workup this morning!!)

No workout last night, but tonight I’m going to try the bike again. The back of my left knee is still a bit sore, but since I don’t straighten (and definitely don’t *over* straighten) my knees on the bike I’m hoping it will be OK.

And I had the most humbling experience of every spring/summer season last night… I went bathing suite shopping. There are all these cute suits with skirted bottoms out now and I thought, geez, kill two birds with one stone, cute and hides the cellulite! Well, all the ones with bottoms that fit me had tops that, um, didn’t… I need a little more support for the girls than the typical tankini top is giving, especially the halter styles. I didn’t think about it until later, but I could have looked at the one pieces with skirts too. Maybe I’ll scoot over there at lunch and try some on. But seriously, do skirted bathing suits just scream “old lady” or “trying to hard to hide her a$$”? Please tell me now before I plunk down close to $200!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
congrats on the new car mara!!! i love the new car scent. we''re probably getting a bigger car in oct. or nov. i love my civic, but its too small with the baby now
8.gif
. anyways heres some good luck for your car.
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif

i am making grilled chicken over brown rice and broccoli for dinner, but i''m still debating what to eat for lunch---any ideas?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/12/2007 9:39:55 AM
Author: Dee*Jay

And I had the most humbling experience of every spring/summer season last night… I went bathing suite shopping. There are all these cute suits with skirted bottoms out now and I thought, geez, kill two birds with one stone, cute and hides the cellulite! Well, all the ones with bottoms that fit me had tops that, um, didn’t… I need a little more support for the girls than the typical tankini top is giving, especially the halter styles. I didn’t think about it until later, but I could have looked at the one pieces with skirts too. Maybe I’ll scoot over there at lunch and try some on. But seriously, do skirted bathing suits just scream “old lady” or “trying to hard to hide her a$$”? Please tell me now before I plunk down close to $200!
No. They''ve got really cute/sexy ones Dee. That''s all I wear.

Of course, I kinda AM an old lady...
9.gif
25.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/12/2007 9:39:55 AM
Author: Dee*Jay

. Maybe I’ll scoot over there at lunch and try some on. But seriously, do skirted bathing suits just scream “old lady” or “trying to hard to hide her a$$”? Please tell me now before I plunk down close to $200!
HI:

DJ, I am a huge fan of boy shorts and shirted bottoms!! I don''t don''t think it screems "old lady" at all!! Have you seen the lastest In Syle magazine? Tons of bathing suit sytles, and skirts featured prominently. Newer flirty designs and prints!! But is is true, shopping for bathing suits is rather, er, humbling. One has to try on 20 suits before, one, fits well. And that goes for plain old 1 piece sutis just to swin lengths in!!!!

Mara: that is such a cute dress on you; reminds me of that silk babydoll number I bought from Burburry earlier this season! Congrats on the fun car!

cheers--Sharon

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe no those pictures i posted are not the preggo ones...there were 1-2 that i was like OMG...seriously. i showed them to my friend and she started laughing. if i posted them you guys would die. in one of them i literally look like i am about 7 months pregnant because i am sitting down and the skirt is puffing up under my belly or something. it's really funny and scary at the same time. but yeah the dress was definitely fun, i just loved how free and floaty it was. at first i felt a little overdressed because not as many people were dressed up at the wedding but when all our friends arrived, they all had similar kind of floaty dresses on. the 'attire' for weddings is such a broad range, esp out here and when you go to an outside winery wedding it can be interpreted in so many more different ways. one guy was there in a faded polo and dark khakis! it was really so much fun though because all of the guys in our group looked so snazzy in their suits, and the girls were so pretty in their dresses and we hardly see each other dressed up like this though we see each other all year long at BBQ's and dinners and stuff. so it's great to get some amazing photos of the gang to update the fridge with!! hehe.

last nite before bed i suddenly was starving so i ended up having a handful of corn bran and 10 blueberries (what was left in the old package!). this morning i did fiber one, fage, splenda, cinnamon and berries and then my coffee. mmmm. snack is light n'fit and lunch is TJ burrito again. i love getting into routines during the week where i don't have to think much about what to eat. i think sometimes when i get derailed is having too many options of things to have. then i want more of whatever, or just plain more. for dinner tonite i am on my own since greg has a work thing to go to, so i am not sure what i'll make or do...if i feel bad i might get taco bell which is really still not bad since what i get is 550 cals for dinner or i might do some tasty crab cakes and salad like last week. love those things!! we'll see.

have a great day all!! and thanks for the congrats on the new car....we are so excited. oh and DJ i don't think that the skirted bathing suits necessarily have to scream old lady, surely some of them definitely are more older-ish than others but there are some super cute ones out there too. i love the idea of a tankini with boy shorts for a more conservative look and they also have those tankinis that are more 'floaty' than fitted as well if you have a bloated day...hehehe. i think i need to get one of those. i got my last bikini at AE and it was $50...i love bathing suits so i have about 7 of them so i refuse to buy anything too expensive...esp as we don't have a pool or anything, so i only get to wear one whenever we travel! haha.

eta...i like this one's skirt (not the top so much)

http://www.newport-news.com/shop/product_single.aspx?style_id=28254051&index=1&gp_coll_id=2012&gp_cat_id=7505&nav_cat_id=7510&category_id=4894

this one i might get for myself, hehee:
http://www.newport-news.com/shop/product_single.aspx?style_id=15382051&index=20&gp_coll_id=2012&gp_cat_id=7505&nav_cat_id=7510&category_id=4894

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for weighing into the swimsuits! And thanks for the links to Newport News--they have TON of great styles on there!

I'm thinking of maybe trying on a little skirted bottom with a bikini style top because many of them come with underwire, unlike the longer tops that I saw yesterday. If I could get a bikini top with enough coverage that might work. And even though I don't need this suit until the end of September (hopefully I will have dropped another few pounds by then!) I know I have to shop now because by the 4th of July the racks will be so picked over there is just NO CHANCE I'll be able to find anything.

(Then again, there is always the possibility that I'll end this summer with the same two boring black bathing suites I've worn for about the past 10 summers...
20.gif
)

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Mara, congrats on the new car! Have you taken delivery of it yet? That''s always so fun. One of our cars is 6 years old and we are starting to talk about getting a new one... but I think we should hold off a couple years. Still it''s always so fun to have a new car! Oh, that dress looked way cuter on you than on the manequin pic you posted - super cute!

I was shopping at Ann Taylor Loft last night and got a really cute brown skirt with cream trim, and also a black strapless top with a white design. It would look perfect with white capris, but I don''t have any (and it''s not the most flattering color IMO to try and minimize the bottom half!) I think it would also look OK wth denim so I''ll probably wear it with some denim capris this weekend. Some of the tops I tried on were empire waist and they made me look preggo... needless to say I didn''t buy them!

I HATE bathing suit shopping. We are going to the beach this weekend and I''ll probably wear the white tankini with blue floral pattern that I bought a couple years ago. It was one of the better brands and a cute tropical-esque pattern. I should try it on and make sure it still looks OK! I also want a black tankini or one piece, which I think is a classy look. I always like the Lands End suits in their catalogue. They are not too revealing and look cute on the models. I''ve never ordered one to see how it looks on me. I''m not much for ordering clothes, because I hate mailing things back! I really like the suits with the matching sarongs or removable skirt cover ups. I think those provide lots of coverage but are not old lady at all.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I went back to Macy''s at lunch, as well as several other stores, and didn''t even find anything else I wanted to try on so I ordered two suits off of the Newport site. The only problem is one of the tops isn''t scheduled to ship until July 27 and there is a 15 day return policy and I wouldn''t know whether I was going to keep the whole thing until I see it all together. Oh well, I guess I''ll wait and see if I even like the bottoms, which are coming earlier, before I make an issue of the top coming later.

And all this talk of swim suits makes me want to go swimming so I called the HH and told him that I''m going to use one of the guest passes to his gym tonight so I can go do some laps. I really haven''t been in a pool for two years though so we''ll see how many laps I actually complete... It''s too bad that the pool area in our own complex is being renovated because it would be nice to get in there at least once a week or so in the summer.

Gail, I don''t even try things on with an empire waist any more because I definitely get that preggers look going!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/12/2007 1:55:33 AM
Author: Mara
haha no worries monnie....i can tell you are excited for me...and i will def post pictures!! it is a big deal for sure to finally get a new car...while it wasn''t a huge priority, the thought of finally doing it is really fun for both of us. and we''ll enjoy the car so much..! we are already planning where we can take it this wkd on some fun driving jaunt hehee.

i will definitely miss my corolla...it has been with me about 10 years now!! greg has taken really good care of it for me with keeping it healthy and running but it''s SO time for it to be retired on my end...the door handle came off last year and greg somehow managed to get it back on, and the window gets stuck sometimes, etc. it''s hilarious actually that i have had it this long. all my friends are always like WHEN are you getting rid of your beater car?!?! but i like it, it gets me where i need to go and it is comfortable. but yeah i guess it''s time. i think i am going to trade it in just so i don''t have to deal with selling it or anything...they said it will go straight to auction since it''s so old, so i guess someone will get it...hopefully not just for scrap! it''s got a little bit of life left in it i think!

welcome back CG! turned out that greg noshed on the cookies and i just had a fudgesicle stick for 40 cals, hehee. i like these things when you want something chocolatey and cold. even after his cookie noshing we still have a few thin slivers of cookie left which i figure we''ll finish off tomorrow night after dinner. while i am not ''officially'' calorie counting lately (it''s been 2-3 weeks since i updated my spreadsheet)...i keep kind of a mental tally going with rough numbers and i am about 1150 cals today. pretty low esp with a workout, but i feel fine and i know that the fat and cals that i consumed all weekend helped fuel me today! hahaah. anyway nite all!
Hi everyone
35.gif
I usually lurk over here, but saw Mara''s potential MINI purchase
36.gif

Mara, I''m so excited for you, please post pictures! BTW: Cute dress!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahem........Ahem Ahem..........Rod said, tongue in cheek, but this is supposed about health and fitness. Anyone doing anything healthy, or just burning calories trying on bathing suits and skirts. Ahem......Ahem Ahem. (He is trying to be funny ladies!) Of course, car talk is OK as this guy can relate to that subject, but the bathing suit questions...........He''s not too sure about that stuff??

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL Rod, you go struggle yourself into and out of about 20 tankinis in some phonebooth sized dressing room and tell me that's not a workout!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
DeeJay, I don''t think I mentioned it on the Ellen/GTG thread, but you look FAB! Sounds like you both had fun too!

Kimberly, I read on last week''s thread that you got bitten? Girl, you''re a saint.

Mara, congrats on the new car...and the dress looked great on you! I''m going to Napa for the first time in August, so I''m excited about that (even if it is for work. Bah.)

I''ve been eating well this week...all this traveling really makes me crave food made at home. The other day I was eating a simple salad and lettuce was just the BEST thing I''ve tasted in a long time. Been eating salads, sandwiches and quite a bit of prosciutto and melon with a squirt of lemon. YUMMY.

Also, anyone into cycling? I have a decent road bike I bought a few years back and never used it! So I am taking a class at REI. I hear cycling can be quite the calorie burner!!!

Did pilates yesterday as well as a golf lesson (man, golf is tough...I totally break out into a sweat...what a dork!). Going for a run today!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/12/2007 4:11:26 PM
Author: Rod
Ahem........Ahem Ahem..........Rod said, tongue in cheek, but this is supposed about health and fitness. Anyone doing anything healthy, or just burning calories trying on bathing suits and skirts. Ahem......Ahem Ahem. (He is trying to be funny ladies!) Of course, car talk is OK as this guy can relate to that subject, but the bathing suit questions...........He''s not too sure about that stuff??
If I post pictures of me trying on bikin''s, will that make up for my thread jack?

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/12/2007 5:06:41 PM
Author: marvel

If I post pictures of me trying on bikin''s, will that make up for my thread jack?
LOL.......MAYBE!!!!!! And too funny DeeJay!! That''s why us guy''s never try things on in dressing rooms. Too frustrating. No, we buy it, take it home, take the sales tags off, forget to try it on, find out two months later it doesn''t fit and we look like baboon''s in it and throw it away or give it charity.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/12/2007 5:44:27 PM

LOL.......MAYBE!!!!!! And too funny DeeJay!! That's why us guy's never try things on in dressing rooms. Too frustrating. No, we buy it, take it home, take the sales tags off, forget to try it on, find out two months later it doesn't fit and we look like baboon's in it and throw it away or give it charity.
Lately I've looked like a baboon when I try on bikini's. It's not a pretty site, which is why I've been lurking on the workout thread. This thread is a great motivation. I've actually started surfing PS while on my treadmill...woohoo!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rod, just take a deep breath and scroll on by, it''s easy. Really.
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha cars and bathing suits oh my!

this morning i was sooo hungry...30 minutes after eating my fiber one and fage breakfast i was starving! so i had a handful of crunchy corn bran and then a fiberful 60 cal bar from TJ's before lunch as snacks. then my TJ burrito and a peach citrus fresca for lunch. the wow cow flavors at the yogurt shop weren't my faves today, but i got a quart of the chocolate mint last week for the freezer here at work so i had a bowl of that with fresh sliced banana instead of going to get a new flavor at the yogurt shop. now that i am going to have a car payment i should maybe do the quart at $6.75 then eat it for 3-4 days than going daily and paying $3.00 for a small! hehee. but i like how they switch up the flavors too.

no i haven't taken delivery of the car yet, they pulled it off the floor and are cleaning it up and all that for me..our appt is to go in tomorrow evening and do all the paperwork and take it home with us then! i think we are planning to go to our fave burger place on the way home because it's 1/2 price night so we were joking around saying 'thats all we can afford now' lol.

anyhow, it's off to the gym after work...it's weird but my stomach has kind of been up and down for the last 2 days...i don't know if it's something i ate or what...but it's odd. sometimes i feel kind of queasy. it keeps me (mostly) from wanting to eat crap stuff as it just seems unappealing.

hope everyone is having a good day...and yes bathing suit tryon burning cals count!
5.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh and one of our friends sent out their pictures from the wedding and there was this shot of me that shows more of the dress and where it ends and all that. so a slightly better visual, though wish i still had one showing the shoes and legs and all that. ah well.

fullmara1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results