shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Story, etc. Help! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so I''m visiting my parents right now and thrilled for an opportunity to watch some non-fuzzy, crystal-clear cable television. Wha-hoo! I''ve been sucking up all the home improvement, interior design, and garden ideas I possibly can. But where-or-where are the good ol'' wedding shows? You know, like A Wedding Story and the like. TLC shows episodes of Baby Story after Baby Story after Baby Story. Nothing against the lil'' babes, but, come on! Now''s my chance to see some weddings! When are they on these days? I just wanted a chance to indulge in a little fantasy...
31.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
TLC has some wedding shows that are on Friday nights. But according to tlc.com, the only wedding shows on tomorrow night are Say Yes to the Dress. Last week or so they had some various shows on. Hmmm..

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Whose Wedding Is It Anyway is on Style, Comcast 183 for me. SYTTD is on TLC, Fridays at 8, WETV has Bridezillas and Platinum Weddings. You might find some on OnDemand, if you have Comcast!

<-- Yeah, obsessed, right here.
3.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

Thanks, gals! It''s been since 1997 that I had a steady flow of cable. I thought for sure there''d be more to choose from than I could possibly imagine. I did see something about a wedding cake and maybe Say Yes to the Dress (or something about a dress)...Too bad it''s during prime time though, I''ll really have to pull some sneaky moves to convince my folks to give up PT. I remember the days I worked evenings and I could watch all the Wedding Stories I wanted during the day...*sigh*...I guess it was a LONG time ago!
2.gif
Thanks for the help.

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
SYTTD is highly amusing
9.gif
definitely one of those grab popcorn and some drinks and sit with your friends so you can all sit there in disbelief kind of shows.
sometimes i can''t decide which is more shocking, the bridezillas or the SAs. generally the pricetags are enough for me to
23.gif
but they do have some gorgeous dresses!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Slightly off topic but does anyone remember the show called "For Better or For Worse" where a couple had to choose 4 people to work with a wedding planner to plan a wedding for the couple in a week with a $5000 budget. But the couple wasn''t involved in ANYTHING. They had to totally hand the reins over to the friends and family they chose. It wasn''t on for very long but it was such a good show. The weddings they ended up with for $5000 were amazing. They were always breathtakingly beautiful. Just wondering if anyone else was as obsessed as I was while it was on.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2009 11:26:23 AM
Author: Callisto
Slightly off topic but does anyone remember the show called ''For Better or For Worse'' where a couple had to choose 4 people to work with a wedding planner to plan a wedding for the couple in a week with a $5000 budget. But the couple wasn''t involved in ANYTHING. They had to totally hand the reins over to the friends and family they chose. It wasn''t on for very long but it was such a good show. The weddings they ended up with for $5000 were amazing. They were always breathtakingly beautiful. Just wondering if anyone else was as obsessed as I was while it was on.

I do! From what I remember, some of the couples had some pretty crazy weddings and there definitely a lot of DIY going on. It was a fun show though!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/27/2009 2:59:37 PM
Author: szh07

Date: 6/27/2009 11:26:23 AM
Author: Callisto
Slightly off topic but does anyone remember the show called ''For Better or For Worse'' where a couple had to choose 4 people to work with a wedding planner to plan a wedding for the couple in a week with a $5000 budget. But the couple wasn''t involved in ANYTHING. They had to totally hand the reins over to the friends and family they chose. It wasn''t on for very long but it was such a good show. The weddings they ended up with for $5000 were amazing. They were always breathtakingly beautiful. Just wondering if anyone else was as obsessed as I was while it was on.

I do! From what I remember, some of the couples had some pretty crazy weddings and there definitely a lot of DIY going on. It was a fun show though!
That''s right! I only managed to catch it a couple of times, but I remember it being pretty interesting.

I watched two episodes of SYTTD...it was interesting, but I couldn''t keep the people straight! I can''t believe what they spend on dresses...says the girl with only a part-time job.
9.gif
Some of those gals spent nearly everything our entire wedding budget will be on just their dress! Yikes. Man, there were some AMAZING dresses though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results