shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Shoes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
MommaC! I love all of the shoes you posted!!!! ...sigh...if only I could win the lottery!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2009 8:01:12 AM
Author: TheBigT
Freke, I own some Cynthia Rowley shoes that are very similar to yours! I love them.
Fantastic! I love them because they aren''t super duper high, and I need to be able to walk more than 50 feet while wearing them. How comfortable are they after wearing them for a while?

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2009 3:48:58 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Date: 3/22/2009 8:01:12 AM

Author: TheBigT

Freke, I own some Cynthia Rowley shoes that are very similar to yours! I love them.

Fantastic! I love them because they aren''t super duper high, and I need to be able to walk more than 50 feet while wearing them. How comfortable are they after wearing them for a while?

That''s why I love them! They are so comfortable to wear all day because of the moderate heel height (and I think suede is always pretty comfy). AND I get lots of compliments on them, I think because they are such a bright, pretty blue!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
I bought these shoes by Cole Haan. They are stunning in person and super comfy (they have Nike Air technology). I couldn't be happier! They are also dyeable so I am going to dye them black after the wedding so I can wear them again.

colehaanld.png

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! I''m glad you got the Cole Haans!

Just out of curiosity, what size shoe do you wear and about how high is the heel?

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
These shoes come in a bunch of different colors -- on Endless.com, they have green, blue, pink, black, white, natural, blue multi, red/orange multi, and purple multi. Nine West Jinnett, blue leather:

ninewestjinnettblueleather.jpg

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Jinnett, blue multi:

ninewestjinnettbluemulti.jpg

MommaChristine

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/22/2009 4:05:59 AM
Author: MommaChristine
Oooooooooooh! I want to play!

Here are the shoes my bridesmaid and I will be wearing - Jessica Simpson ''Lizza'' (print also in Parigi and Josette .. not sure if I''ll wear a different style or just throw some crystals on mine)
katamari - Here they are! Bottom of page 4. Btw, I love your CL''s!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2009 10:48:06 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Yay! I''m glad you got the Cole Haans!

Just out of curiosity, what size shoe do you wear and about how high is the heel?
hey freke - i am a size 7.5. the heel is about 3 to 3.5 inches, but there is a tiny platform in the front so it minimizes the arch... they are super comfy. normally i can''t wear anything over 2.5 - 3 inches but i feel great in these shoes... must be all the cushioning!

AngryAngel

Rough_Rock
Re: Aruna Seth "Cherise"

I think Im in love!!
30.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 12:18:55 AM
Date: 3/22/2009 4:05:59 AM

Oooooooooooh! I want to play!

Here are the shoes my bridesmaid and I will be wearing - Jessica Simpson ''Lizza'' (print also in Parigi and Josette .. not sure if I''ll wear a different style or just throw some crystals on mine)

katamari - Here they are! Bottom of page 4. Btw, I love your CL''s!

That''s how I missed them! I tried to stay away for a minute before I bought yet another pair of shoes. They are great! (And thanks for the props on my shoes. They haven''t arrived yet, and I am just hoping I can walk in them
3.gif
).

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
I''m going with these... Also from Perfect Details by Badgley Mischka:

caroline-3_4-lg.jpg

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Oh! KellyBell! You have revived my shoe lust! {BIG sigh}

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t bought my shoes yet since I''m not getting married until next year but I just saw these the other day at my local store and I almost fainted they were so delicate and pretty and perfect.
I think these are a serious contender to be my wedding shoe I was all "HELLO LOVER" a la Carrie in SATC when I saw them.
But I''ll have to save up they are $995USD

cl_ruffle.png

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
They also come in black for other occasions...

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Ok for some weird reason the pic of the black one won''t attach and I have to run into a meeting I will try to resize and post it later sorry!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, these are all VERY posh, but I love them all anyway and I might sell a kidney in exchange for a couple of pairs. Here goes

Manolo Blahnik Nous in Nude (almost pink)...I LOVE!

MBNousNude.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Jimmy Choo Smooth Sandals in Ivory. I have these in Silver leather, but they seem more bridal-y in Ivory satin. Very comfy, too!

JCSmoothIvory.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Jimmy Choo Night in Nude. I love the sparklies! Wish I could be a multiple shoe (or CHOO!) bride!

JCNightNude.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Another Jimmy Choo, this one is called Grant and this color is also Nude. Isn''t it just gorgeous and doesn''t it just LOOK expensive!? I want it, but I am on a shoe ban until September!
8.gif

JCGrantNude.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Now some color. Christian Louboutin Moustique in Blue and Cobalt.

CLMoustiqueBlue.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Christian Louboutin Viva Lolo in Cobalt Blue. This is just super sweet...I love it.

CLVivaLoloBlue.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Jimmy Choo Poem in Blue.

JCPoemBlue.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Manolo Blahnik Cayminostra in Pink. I LOVE THIS SHOE....I want it in my closet ASAP!

MBCayminostraPink.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Jimmy Choo Nice in Red (or Ruby, that''s what they call it). I don''t usually like red shoes in general, but I would wear these anywhere...the post office, grocery shopping, red carpet...anywhere...

JCNiceRuby.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Christian Louboutin Pour Monsieur in gold. For the happy sunny girls....wouldn''t these make ANYONE happy and sunny?

CLPourMonsieurGold.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Finally, I HAD to post these, because these are mine (well, THESE aren't mine, mine are blue) and I love the yellow color...and I am biased...
2.gif

One more for the happy, sunny team.
18.gif

ETA: oh yeah, these are Manolo Blahnik Hangisi in Yellow!

MBHangisiYellow.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I came across another pair!! I think I''m into the vintage look right now.
30.gif

Badgley Micshka: "The Carlo" Wedding Shoe $215

badgleymishkagorgeous.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Lower heel and a bit of bling (and it looks like the top insert on the shoe is baby blue
3.gif
)

Grazia Alicia Bridal Shoes: $210

graziaaliciagorgeous.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results