shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding ring upgrade with violet spinel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2009 9:37:18 PM
Author: packrat
Wait, there''s cake?

Of course.

Wanna piece? Cough up a gem...
31.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh there is cake and we can talk about gemstones? Where do I sign up?

My DH has picked up more info than he's ever wanted to know. Let me tell you though it's dangerous to take them with you to jewelry stores. My husband had a thing for watches and now he's as bad with watches as I am with jewelry and gemstones. He's on a watch forum. LOL!!!

Mariedtiger, I can't wait to see your ring.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Marcyc, I feel you on the watches--now DH wants a Cartier Tank Franc, but...so do I.
31.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Wait, you''ve been having cake while I was asleep?! I want some too!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Marcyc. I made a solemn speech to my man before he left for a weekend trip that I would wait with this wedding ring project until I get my "mamaring" the fiteenth. He was so proud of me. How will I break it to him that I ordered this project already?

Do you guys think it sounds plausible that I tripped on the street and fell, and then went to rest in this jewelery shop? One thing led to another and soon I'll have an upgraded ring? WILL he believe me?

9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2009 2:00:38 AM
Author: mariedtiger
Thanks Marcyc. I made a solemn speech to my man before he left for a weekend trip that I would wait with this wedding ring project until I get my ''mamaring'' the fiteenth. He was so proud of me. How will I break it to him that I ordered this project already?

Do you guys think it sounds plausible that I tripped on the street and fell, and then went to rest in this jewelery shop? One thing led to another and soon I''ll have an upgraded ring? WILL he believe me?

9.gif

haha! Try it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results