shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding pics (allycat)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
ally, nothing makes me happier to see you posting and being so happy yourself. i''m so glad it all worked out, minus the cake cutting apology bit and such, but honestly if that''s what you threw together last minute, your wedding with a full years worth of planning would put martha stewart out of business. the whole thing looks absolutely gorgeous, but not nearly as breathtaking as you do. congratulations ten thousand times over and may this be just the first of many many happy days to come, for both of you.

congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
to someone who deserves it so very much

cara

Ideal_Rock
Ally, I just wanted to say that you look absolutely beautiful and to wish you and Hockey Guy the absolute best. Even the random flowers are gorgeous. It can''t possibly have been an easy road these last few weeks (the comments on the other thread, events IRL that inspired them, or the therapy) but I am hoping that it is the start of a better, easier road for you to walk... And hopefully any time and effort that you put in now to communicate better or make yourself heard or whatever is needed will pay dividends later in your relationship and where ever life takes you. And your husband did an excellent job on the wedding ring -- it is just lovely
2.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Allycat!!! Your wedding was gorgeous!!! Congrats! I love the church that your ceremony was in! Beautiful!!! Congrats again, and I hope you have a great and relaxing honeymoon!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Ally! You look absolutely amazing! Best wishes to you and hockey guy.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Ally I am so happy to see this post. I admire you so much for having the strength to put your relationship first and focus on one another and come through all of the stuff you had to deal with in the last few weeks (and months for that matter).

You looked absolutely stunning, you were a beautiful bride. In fact, the entire wedding was gorgeous and I am going to be bookmarking the thread to come back to for inspiration!

Congratulations to you both!
36.gif

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Ally - I''m so glad everything worked out for you
You''re wedding was really beautiful - you look so unbelievable in that dress!!
Congrats
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Ally-Just a fantastic looking wedding, just beautiful!! So stylish too!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous Ally!!!

I think your boquet is fabulous also!!
9.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Ally! You looked beautiful - your DH and you make a handsome couple. I''ve been following your stories over the past few years and was so happy to see this thread. May your married life be blessed with happiness and health.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I really need to come here more often. I can''t believe I almost missed this.

Ally I always knew you guys would be together. You just kept throwing things out further and further into the future so I think it''s kind of fitting that you both just empassionately decided Let''s do it. We love each other. I''m in if you''re in. By the looks of the pictures I think your wedding day was full of beauty, family and friends. I wish you all the happiness in the world and introduce me to your single friend LOL just kidding. Okay I''m not. Just kidding. No seriously. I am. Just kidding. Not.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Allycat, my sincere congrats and best wishes to you and hockeyguy. Your pictures are stunning, everything turned out so well.
1.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2009 2:26:49 AM
Author: TravelingGal
Ally, you look gorgeous and your wedding looked wonderful. .... I''m happy you look happy! Congratulations and may the road of marriage be a lot less rocky than the road taken to get there.
2.gif
A very sincere ditto with an added best wishes to you both.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ally, THIS was your last-minute wedding? Unbelievable! Everything was utterly beautiful, grand, and magnificent! Someone else said it best -- "regal."
1.gif

Congratulations to you and HockeyGuy. With everything you''ve gone through together and individually, you have shown that your relationship has what it takes to withstand some grueling life tests and come through stronger than before. Best wishes for a wonderful, happy life together.

Oh, and could you be more beautiful? You are so petite and elegant in that gorgeous dress!
1.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations ally! So happy for you! I can''t believe it was last minute, because everythinglooked gorgeous!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Ally, you look stunning! I am so incredibly happy for you and I hope you!
36.gif
36.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs. Ally! Congratulations to you and your husband. You are such a beautiful lady and looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day. I would never have guessed the wedding was pulled together so quickly. You and your team really made it all look so professional and beautiful. I thought the flowers all looked great together! Your ceremony site and reception hall are so pretty on their own that you probably could have stuck weeds in vases and still had lovely decor. I''ve been trying to catch up on all my PS friends, and I know you''ve had a rocky time. But sounds like you''re on the mend and are taking the right steps.

You''ve crossed a major life highway, and I think you''ll see that you''ve grown and learned so much about yourself in the process. From the pictures you and your DH look so happy. You are so graceful and petite, and you rocked that dress!
36.gif
Congrats again!

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
I''m absolutely thrilled for you! I know you have had some very hard times, but I''m glad that when it came down to it, you decided to get married! Your wedding looks gorgeous and I wish you all the best!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your wedding looked lovely and you are a stunning bride.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous wedding; you look stunningly beautiful Ally! Many congrats!!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!
36.gif
You two are adorable, and I wish you both much happiness in the future!!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Awww congrats!! What a beautiful wedding! Thank you for sharing your photos! Post more if you can! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results