shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding pics (allycat)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
What gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing such a special day with us. Congratulations!

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Ally-- wow, everything looked amazing!! "Regal" is the word I''d use... those colors, the church... just, wow. Congrats and wishing you all the best!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ally... you deserve all of the happiness in the world. I''m so thrilled for you.

And I am sooo in love with your flowers. Pink and green is so my thing! And M is so right; you are one stunning girl sans makeup. And with makeup. Beautiful bride (inside and out), beautiful wedding, and a beautiful marriage for the many, many years to come. Congratulations ally and M
9.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Ally, im so happy for you
36.gif
you looked gorgeous - and i lurve the lions, love em
30.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Gosh -- you say it was all pulled together last minute, but wow! If my wedding looks as good with 18 months of planning, I''d be thrilled. Gorgeous. I love the flowers, the lions, the reception, and you looked amazing. Congratulations.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous pictures!! Congratulations to you both, i''m glad everything worked out!
36.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
You look absolutely beautiful! I love your gown!!! All of the details of your special day look perfect!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Ally! Everything looked fabulous, and for pulling it all together on such a short time line, you did a wonderful job! Oh, and loooove the lions!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Health and happiness to you both. Your day looked wonderful!

cheers--Sharon

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Ally! CONGRATULATIONS! Glad everything worked out well in the end
1.gif
and that your day turned out so gorgeous! Everything is beautiful. And you do look gorgeous with or without make-up!

All the best to you and your new Hubby!
36.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
ally - congrats! beautiful wedding!!! you look stunning!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Wow Ally! I missed a lot of the story leading up to your day, but honestly, I never would have guessed ANYTHING about that day was pulled together at the last minute! Everything looks fabulous! Congrats!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
More pics when you have time!!! I know we would love to see them!!!!
36.gif
35.gif

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
wow ally i was just wondering how you are going?

your wedding looks amazing you would have never known that it was organised in that shorter amount of time.

congrats and best wishes for the future

Supergirl
1.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Ally I am SO SO SO happy for you I want to cry. Ok, I think I will cry.

Best wishes for continued happiness and clarity and communication and love for you and your husband...I know how hard it is to make it all work, and you two have EARNED this new stage or your relationship. I''m really so very happy to see this chapter begin for you.

....and--hello??!!--you are GORGEOUS. Seriously.

And your wedding? If that''s what your crew did with three days then I need to chill out about the next nine 1/2 months.

Congratulations, my dear. What a wonderful turn for your story to take. HUGE ((((((HUGS))))))

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Ally, I remember being on the LIW list with you, oh so long ago! and lurk still, but just had to sign on to say congratulations!!! Your wedding was beautiful and I''m wishing you both much happiness together.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
OMG Ally, you and your husband are gorgeous! I would never guess you were having issues with the dress fitting it looks amazing. I can also see why you were obsessed with your bouquet, it''s fabulous ..... and the lions to die for! Please post more pics!!!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Allycat! Your wedding looked incredible!

Congratulations and May your marriage be filled with Joy and Laughter!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats MRS Ally! You are a stunning bride (both inside and out). I''m so happy you were able to have your wedding day and marry the man you love more than anything!

You''re such a wonderful person and you wear your heart on your sleeve and I think thats why so many people here love, admire, and want the best for you.

You''re wedding day was beautiful...however last minute it was. You truely look happy and content...which is what all of us wanted for you
16.gif

Congrats dear Ally! May you and Hockeyguy have many more wonderful years of happiness.

NuggetBrain

Shiny_Rock
You look absolutely beautiful. I''m so glad everything worked out for you guys - BTW, the lions were SO awesome.

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 9:56:14 AM
Author:allycat0303

We decided on WEDNESDAY the 24th to get married. Mainly because we really love each other. That might seem like a silly statement, but it really came down to that. Despite everything we’ve been through, I just didn’t see myself without him, and he didn’t see himself without me. Both of us knew we were never going to walk away from the relationship, and we felt that we could handle whatever came our way, as a couple. We’ve survived 13 years knowing that relationships take work, and we felt we had the committement to see this through.

Ally - this statement says it all! You both know what this will take and you WILL make it work. Congratulations on your marriage, and on your commitment to each other, and your resolve to make this work. It sounds like you and your hubby have made so much progress.

I was really hoping to hear a happy update from you, and I am overjoyed for you both.

Your wedding was very elegant. Trust me, NOTHING looks last minute about it! Your venue, your church and your flowers were gorgeous. And you were a STUNNING bride! I love that dress on you.

Congratulations and the best of everything to you and Hockey Guy. You have been through a rough couple of years. Look at this as a new chapter in your life. I know that things are going to go up, up, up from here!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Your reception site is GORGEOUS!
36.gif
Congratulations. Still LOVE your gown more than anything in the world
3.gif
The flowers were stunning too!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
ALLY- Wow. Nothing about this wedding looks pulled together at the last minute, everything looks amazing. I am so happy you guys just decided to go for it, that''s what a wedding should be about. How great that your family pitched in and did this for you.

Now- you are simply one of the most beautiful brides I''ve ever seen. Simply gorgeous.

And the dancing lions are my favorite!

Congrats, and enjoy being a married lady!!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I wish you all the happiness in the world. Congrats!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS Ally!
36.gif
I''m so happy that you worked through all the drama and uncertainties and got married. Wishing you only the best!

Honey, you are GORGEOUS! I love your wedding, especially the viet traditions you incorporated. The food looks amazing and the lions are so much fun! Congrats again!
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Ally! You are one stunning lady. You and your new DH make such a cute couple. Wishing you all the best in your future together--hope it''s filled with love and happiness!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Ally
Everything was gorgeous! I love your dress!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
You looked great, allycat!! Congrats on the wedding!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I am so glad everything worked out. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results