shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding pics (allycat)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
MORE PICS!!!! MORE PICS!!!

I''ve seen most of them, but there are new ones I haven''t seen yet!

PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE post more?!?!?!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 9:39:44 PM
Author: allycat0303
Hmm. I think I went a little overboard with the prictures. My only excuse is that it''s Saturday night, I''m alone at home and there is a thunder storm outside. At least it''s keeping me distracted from the wild weather.
Um, NO! More please!

I love your reception area, so gorgeous! And I don''t think the flowers look random at all. Very beautiful! Hockeyguy is quite the handsome man.
31.gif

You look beautiful! It really looks put together if you ask me!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Ally, everything is gorgeous (including the flowers!). And you both look content, which is the most important thing of all. No such thing as too many pictures!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ally,

First of all, your bridesmaids dresses were gorgeous and so were your flowers. I LOVE that shade of pink, such a deep rich color.

Now for the reception. How ELEGANT!!! Everything was beautiful, very classy. I love how it overlooked the water, everything just looked soooooooooooo beautiful.

I have no idea what your mother needed to apologize for.... Your wedding and reception, was one classy event if you ask me.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Ally,

Everything is SO BEAUTIFUL.....PLEASE share more photos!!!!
36.gif

Lori

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
JOYOUS! Wow ... what a treat on a rainy Sat night (here in the NE U.S. too!) Gloss, no gloss - you''re glowing & the settings are phenomenal. I wish I''d had a dancing eating lion now! What an elegant ceremony & reception with scrumptious colors, beaming family/friends & a peaceful couple. Congrats!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS Ally. I am late, just seeing this now. I am soooooo happy for you. Gosh you are gorgeous bride, you look amazing!!! What an elegant ceremony and reception. Best best wishes to you both!!!! xo Lisa
35.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Bah, Ally, you''re just so freaking pretty, my jealousy says to smack you, haha! Seriously, you look so beautiful, your wedding was lovely, and FRIGGIN''COOL about the lion! The only cultural thing that happens at weddings in my Irish-Italian family is excessive drinking! I really love the pic of y''all exiting the church with the light coming through the veil--just lovely!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Oh Ally it is all so beautiful !!

Please post more pics

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful wedding!! Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
, you look really beautiful
9.gif

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ally -

Your wedding looks beautiful. No apologies are needed for anything! The church is gorgeous, the reception site looks amazing, the flowers are so vivid and lush, the appetizers make you want to reach out and grab one. And you and your hubby look fantastic. I''m glad to hear you did what was right for you. That''s what matters in the end. And it''s wonderful to hear how so many people pitched in to make it happen. They obviously love you very much, and want to see you happy. And so do we. Congratulations and best wishes, Mrs. Hockey Guy.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Your pics are beautiful Ally, and those flowers really do look fabulous!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ally, you look absolutely stunning, and happy. Truly happy.

I wish you both the best of luck in everything!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ally, what an incredibly handsome couple you and hockeyguy make! You look SO stunning, and I''m so so happy for you!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Ally,

I was away all day and just saw this now! I''m so happy you decided to post pictures. Your wedding looks absolutely beautiful and you looked gorgeous! I really want you to know how truly happy I am for you and your new husband! Congratulations!

Post more pics!! (and by the way, I had never seen your engagement ring before - but it''s stunning!!)

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh Ally, everything looks beautiful. The colors are gorgeous, the flowers, your venue, the church, your dress, and you look stunning!! I was expecting you to be half bald but you must have some fast growing hair cuz it looks perfect. You and hubby are a handsome couple and look happy that you did everything they way you did it. You''ve had one heck of a year---you are going to be just fine. Congratulations.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Ally I am posting this from my iPhone in a diner lol so I apologize in advance for typos...but I wanted to say you look beautiful and please post more pics!! Everything looks elegant...

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ally: I couldn''t figure out what you meant when you said that you had canceled the lions. Now I know! LOL!

Everything was beautiful, your colors are amazing, and you guys just look so happy! Congratulations!

Thanks BTW for scrounging photos from friends rather than making us wait for the pro pics.
2.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ally, you look gorgeous and your wedding looked wonderful. I haven''t posted on many of your threads over the last year or two, well, because I figured you''ll figure out life eventually.
1.gif
I''m happy you look happy! Congratulations and may the road of marriage be a lot less rocky than the road taken to get there.
2.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
For all the ''last minute-ness'' of your wedding, it was absolutely beautiful. As my DH said, looking over my shoulder, "Now that''s a church!".

Oh, he also liked your dress.
2.gif
I loved the colors in the BM dresses and their matching bouquets. They were the perfect rosey pink; and I''m not a pink-loving gal.

The centerpieces, late or not, were very elegant. As was the setting.

And you were so very lovely, with and without makeup!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah ditto to Holly. You look stunning with and without makeup. You are one lucky woman my dear. I need an hour''s worth of makeup application to look presentable.

Lucky lucky lucky.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 10:04:59 PM
Author: Linda W
Ally,

First of all, your bridesmaids dresses were gorgeous and so were your flowers. I LOVE that shade of pink, such a deep rich color.

Now for the reception. How ELEGANT!!! Everything was beautiful, very classy. I love how it overlooked the water, everything just looked soooooooooooo beautiful.

I have no idea what your mother needed to apologize for.... Your wedding and reception, was one classy event if you ask me.
Agreed
1.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks so beautiful! And in 3 days? Wow! (i think it''s pretty cool that your sister took on seven extra patients so you could get your dress fitted!)
1.gif
Love the lions too!

I''m really glad that things have worked out for you, and i wish you and your DH a lifetime of happiness.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oh Ally. There just aren''t enough words for "beautiful" to describe you and your wedding. I''m not all that sentimental generally but I must admit I have a wee little tear in my eye!

You looked just stunning. Everything was really just perfect. Our wedding colours are almost the same! I''m wishing either I or FI was Vietnamese now so we could have those cooooool lions and that scrumptious food. And I L
30.gif
VE your flowers.

CONGRATULATIONS ALLY!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, everything turned out beautifully! The flowers, the centerpieces, everything! And can I just say how JEALOUS I am of your dancing lions?! That you got to feed?! Amazing!

I''m so glad everything worked out and you went ahead with your wedding. You were a beautiful bride and your husband was so handsome! Best wishes for many more years of happiness to come!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Ally, your pictures are lovely. You looked beautiful. I also agree that with or wothout makeup you have stunning features. The flowers were beautiful. I wouldn''t have noticed that they were not matching.

Congratulations on your wedding.

I am glad you and your husband realised that you just had to do it. I wish you a long and happy future together.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
ally!!! i''m overjoyed for you. happy happy happy. i can''t believe how lovely everything is! and to know how quickly it was pulled together. wow. and your dress? stunning. i love the lace detail at the bottom. and you too are such a cute couple!! it''s so fun to put faces to the names finally!

heartfelt congratulations, ally!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Oh Ally!!!! I''m sitting here crying tears of happiness for you and your DH.

How you managed to pull off such an elegant, beautiful wedding on such short notice is truly amazing.

I too wish you health, happiness and many years of wedded bliss.
35.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Everything is stunning Ally! And I love the flowers, such a beautiful collection of pinks. There is NO SUCH THING as too many pictures!!!!! Any shoe pics?
31.gif
I love your dress, stunning! I think my favorite detail is your family and friends coming together at the last minute to put it all together for you!
36.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Ally--your flowers came out gorgeous! Really, everything looked so beautiful, I would have guessed that wedding took months or even years to plan. Congratulations again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results