shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Band Selected

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
Well, I finally decided on a band to go with my engagement ring. The hard part will be waiting a year to wear it. I took the recommendation of several people and used e-wedding bands for my plain 2mm platinum band. My engagement ring won''t sit flush with a flat band and I didn''t want to have a curved band - luckily I like the gap.

GabiBand1.jpg

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
Another pic

GabiBand2.jpg

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
The engraving turned out better than I could have imagined. The lettering is very clear even on this tiny little band. I tried to capture a picture of it, but it doesn''t do it justice.

GabiBand3.jpg

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
Side view...

GabiBand4.jpg

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
The set...

GabiBand5.jpg

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
Last time before putting away the wedding band.

GabiBand6.jpg

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
Hangin' on the fuzzy plant.

GabiBand7.jpg

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
I really like the look of your ering! Who made it?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice! I like a little gap too sometimes. I think your set is very modern and pretty.

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
Here is the 2.5 mm band I originally ordered. It didn''t look right, but the exchange for the 2mm light was quick and easy. Hard to believe the 1/2 mm made such a big difference.

GabiBandOld.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the 2mm SOOO much better too! Good choice!

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, I love the setting too - 6 months and the thrill is still there. My fiance designed my ering with the jeweler. I posted pictures of the page 4 of the post are of an intermediate version.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that looks like much more than a 0.5 mm difference! Really dramatic - the smaller band goes much better with your ering!
36.gif

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set! I really like it.

*M*

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Nice wedding set. Simple wedding bands are my favorites. Easy to wear everywhere. No worries about the rings not sitting flush. Mine move about on my finger anyway, so even if they can be flush, they rarely are.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I really like the 2mm. The 2.5 was a little overwhelming. I just love how they put the finish on the band. I think it looks great together!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bluekeet-I''ve never seen your ring before and it is beautiful! Wow! And I LOVE the picture of your doggie "wearing" the ring!
9.gif
The flower and plant pictures are gorgeous, but the dog pic takes the cake!

I also really like the wedding band-I can''t believe the difference .5 mm makes! I like the 2 mm band so much more than the 2.5 mm one!

And I forgot to mention how cool that diamond is! I''ve never heard of a Gabi cut diamond before seeing yours and it''s so pretty-very unique!

darling

Shiny_Rock
It''s perfect!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it!!!!
36.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
That is a very sleek set. Oozing with taste--your bf is gifted.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i like th 2mm band better too. and it really does look like your set was made for each other...

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
BlueKeet, your ring is one of my all time PS favorites! The simple band looks lovely, and it was great to see your ring again!

beaming

Rough_Rock
extremely lovely and very elegant! Is your band the domed comfort fit on e-weddingbands? I just took a look to see if I could find it.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
excellent choice! looks really nice.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
They look beautiful together!
30.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look perfect together! I''m glad you made the trade!
36.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Hey, that looks exactly like my weddding band! Did you get it from Facets? Great job!
9.gif

I cannot believe the overwhelming difference betwen 2 and 2.5mm. I think the new band goes really well with your e-ring. Beautiful ensemble! Congratulations!
36.gif

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the compliments. One other difference between the 2.5mm and 2mm is the thickness. The 2mm is the domed "light" and is only 1.3mm thick which is more in line with the ering's thickness. The 2.5mm was the regular domed band on e-wedding bands (1.5mm thick). Neither one was the comfort fit style. Who would have thought there were so many variations of a simple thin band? Strange thing is the 2.5mm was actually closer in width to the ering (I have digital calipers)- it must be the shape or style that made it look so off.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results