shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding band question

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't really know what to put as the subject, but I seem to be all over the place with my wedding band ideas. I was wondering if there was a site that sold inexpensive (fake) wedding bands so that I could try out some with my ER.

I think I've ruled out emerald cut eternity and asscher, I had been pretty set on those for a while, but I also can't find too many to try on unfortunately. I've always loved rounds, but since my ER is a solitaire, I feel a round eternity may be a little expected? I love that look, don't get me wrong, but I'm trying to think creatively while still keeping it a classic look.

I started thinking maybe 2-3 rounds with a pear on either end, here's a photo. My only concern is that I doubt I'll find one to try on, so I was hoping maybe I could find a faux version to see if I like it before committing to a CAD rendering. I'll attach my ER as well. Please feel free to add any other suggestions for a wedding band if you like!

weddingband5.jpg

prong2.png

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a suggestion.

Two eternities might give you a classic yet unexpected look.

The second photo just shows one eternity with a more narrow width than the ering but, if you can imagine an identical eternity on the other side, I think the more narrow width gives a different, more delicate look, than two eternities which each have a width similar to the ering.

solitaire_between_eternities.jpg

solitaire_with_narrow_eternity.jpg

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
Oo Claire's would be a good place, I forgot about those little mall kiocks too. Thank you, I'll check out CvB too :)

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for your suggestion! Unfortunately I'd say the double eternity is pretty popular around here, years ago I would've thought I'd get that look, but my best friend is waiting for her second band, so I don't think I'll go that route.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results