shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Band Question....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock

Hello Everyone-

I need to advice/opinion. My FF and I designed an engagement ring. Its a 2ct cushion with a 3 side pave band with a cathedral setting. Its absolutely beautiful, and I love that you can see diamonds from every angle.

My only concern is what to do with the wedding band. If I get a three sided wedding band to match, will the one side of the wedding band and the one side of the e-ring rub together and cause damage/loosing? I dont want to not get the three sided band, because then it kind of hides/ruins the one side of visible diamonds on the e-ring.

Someone had brought up having a wedding band with two sides of diamonds. Meaning the "empty" side, not next to the e-ring, and the top. Has anyone seen something like that? Will the plain metal be better against the pave on the e-ring? Or am I better of getting a spacer? Does anyone have one and do they like it/does it work?

Sorry to ramble. Thank you for your help!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi NF,

I have the light platinum WB from eweddingbands and it is only 1.3mm thick, I would suggest this as a spacer or WB as you will still be able to see the side diamonds of your ering with a band this thin.

They also have free shipping and a great return policy (they let me return after 4 months!) so maybe just try it out to see if it would work as an option.

Also, I have a diamond band that is 1.5mm thick and it seems to sit quite a bit higher than this band, so I really encourage going lower than 1.5 thickness. I''ll try to get a pic for you tonight...I have to run to work!

Link if interested http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/platinumlightdomed.html

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
I know Jack Kelege does make a wedding band that goes with 3 sided pave e-rings. I''m sure you could also get one custom made if you want that.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results