Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Band Question....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock

Hello Everyone-

I need to advice/opinion. My FF and I designed an engagement ring. Its a 2ct cushion with a 3 side pave band with a cathedral setting. Its absolutely beautiful, and I love that you can see diamonds from every angle.

My only concern is what to do with the wedding band. If I get a three sided wedding band to match, will the one side of the wedding band and the one side of the e-ring rub together and cause damage/loosing? I dont want to not get the three sided band, because then it kind of hides/ruins the one side of visible diamonds on the e-ring.

Someone had brought up having a wedding band with two sides of diamonds. Meaning the "empty" side, not next to the e-ring, and the top. Has anyone seen something like that? Will the plain metal be better against the pave on the e-ring? Or am I better of getting a spacer? Does anyone have one and do they like it/does it work?

Sorry to ramble. Thank you for your help!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi NF,

I have the light platinum WB from eweddingbands and it is only 1.3mm thick, I would suggest this as a spacer or WB as you will still be able to see the side diamonds of your ering with a band this thin.

They also have free shipping and a great return policy (they let me return after 4 months!) so maybe just try it out to see if it would work as an option.

Also, I have a diamond band that is 1.5mm thick and it seems to sit quite a bit higher than this band, so I really encourage going lower than 1.5 thickness. I''ll try to get a pic for you tonight...I have to run to work!

Link if interested http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/platinumlightdomed.html

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
I know Jack Kelege does make a wedding band that goes with 3 sided pave e-rings. I''m sure you could also get one custom made if you want that.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.