shape
carat
color
clarity

We should all have such problems...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Paris Torn Between Two Engagement Rings

NEW YORK — Paris Hilton''s love for Paris Latsis is solid as two rocks — the hotel-heiress hottie is agonizing over which of a pair of stunning diamond engagement rings to choose, sources said Thursday.

Hilton, 24, is torn between two sparklers — a magnificent 24-carat canary yellow ring and a more modest 15-carat white diamond bauble, a source tells The Post.

Each ring is worth between $2 million to $4 million.

The couple made their surprise announcement in front of 75 friends Sunday during a poolside barbecue at Paris'' Beverly Hills home.

Since engagement etiquette dictates displaying only one engagement ring at a time, Hilton has been taking turns slipping each rock onto her finger, according to sources.

The Post reported on Tuesday that Latsis, 27, had picked out several possible engagement rings at Harry Winston and Tiffany.

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
LOL
I hope she goes for the smaller, modest 15ct.
26.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
those rings definately weigh more than she does!!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
3.gif
41.gif
ah... the charmed life

Bratz_615

Rough_Rock
Yowsa!!! That is outrageous!

Maybe he should wear the one that she doesn''t pick! That''ll make for a good US Weekly cover! LOL

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
Maybe she should have followed the "pre-engagement etiquette" of refraining from filming sex tapes.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2005 4:06:05 PM
Author:AmandaPanda

NEW YORK — Paris Hilton''s love for Paris Latsis is solid as two rocks — the hotel-heiress hottie is agonizing over which of a pair of stunning diamond engagement rings to choose, sources said Thursday.

Hilton, 24, is torn between two sparklers — a magnificent 24-carat canary yellow ring and a more modest 15-carat white diamond bauble, a source tells The Post.

The couple made their surprise announcement in front of 75 friends Sunday during a poolside barbecue at Paris'' Beverly Hills home.

Since engagement etiquette dictates displaying only one engagement ring at a time, Hilton has been taking turns slipping each rock onto her finger, according to sources.

The Post reported on Tuesday that Latsis, 27, had picked out several possible engagement rings at Harry Winston and Tiffany.

37.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s interesting because she already has a ~20c canary diamond...she wore it previously a few times...it was photographed. so I''d go for the modest 15c...haha.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes that''s true, I saw a picture just recently with Paris wearing a huge canary diamond and the article stated that it was a family heirloom. I hope she gets the 15 carat one. That is going to look like an ice skating rink on her hand!!!
3.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I will never envy Paris Hilton for anything.
25.gif

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve yet to figure out what her talent really is. Maybe it''s amateur video star.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Interestingly enough, this week''s US weekly reported that when he proposed, he presented her with a 10 carat engagement ring on one knee...so now I don''t know if she is still choosing one or she has had one the whole time! It also noted they got engaged in April and just now let it out when they had a Memorial Day BBQ or something.

Whatever it is, hopefully we can see a pic of it soon.
2.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/3/2005 10:59:03 PM
Author: Momoftwo
I've yet to figure out what her talent really is. Maybe it's amateur video star.
Aparantly those who've seen her "One Night in Paris" **** video say she's no amateur and quite talented!! Don't you just love it when celebrities get their sex videos "leaked" to the internet. There are just more and more "private" sex tapes "stolen" and "leaked" to the internet every year. Oh and "poor Paris" she's had not one but two sex tapes leaked to the internet. Don't you think she'd learn her lesson? It just goes to show that money doesn't always equal class. To me she's white trash with a Gucci purse.

If you truly don't want your private tapes to get out then:
1. DON'T FILM YOURSELF HAVING SEX
2. DESTROY THE TAPE AND DON'T MAKE COPIES

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/6/2005 9:09:36 AM
Author: pearcrazy

I''ve yet to figure out what her talent really is. Maybe it''s amateur video star.
Aparantly those who''ve seen her ''One Night in Paris'' **** video say she''s no amateur and quite talented!! Don''t you just love it when celebrities get their sex videos ''leaked'' to the internet. There are just more and more ''private'' sex tapes ''stolen'' and ''leaked'' to the internet every year. Oh and ''poor Paris'' she''s had not one but two sex tapes leaked to the internet. Don''t you think she''d learn her lesson? It just goes to show that money doesn''t always equal class. To me she''s white trash with a Gucci purse.

If you truly don''t want your private tapes to get out then:
1. DON''T FILM YOURSELF HAVING SEX
2. DESTROY THE TAPE AND DON''T MAKE COPIES
So true. I''d also be so embarassed to have my family hear about it/see it. YUCK! Apparently she thinks being born into money she''s entitled to do whatever she wants. And obviously having some self-respect doesn''t come with that inheritance. Of course, like they say, there''s no such thing as bad PR. After all, we''re talking about her.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I''ll have to scan it, but there was a mini-feature in People which showed three of her e-ring options. One was what THEY called an ashoka, but I''ve seen ashokas, and it looked like an EC to me--10 carats. Pretty. Another was a FY radiant--HUGE, and the third (my favorite, quelle surprise) was an intense PINK asscher
6.gif
with two white sidestones. Can''t remember if they were RBs or trills or what b/c, frankly, I was checking out the assch!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Apperamtly her parents dont mind too much, it was on Fox this morning that Paris'' mother will now be doing a reality show for NBC. There is not enough money in the world to make me go on a reality TV show.
14.gif

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
If money were no object at all, I''d STILL not want anything over 10 cts! Or 5 cts, for that matter!

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/6/2005 9:09:36 AM
Author: pearcrazy

Aparantly those who''ve seen her ''One Night in Paris'' **** video say she''s no amateur and quite talented!! Don''t you just love it when celebrities get their sex videos ''leaked'' to the internet. There are just more and more ''private'' sex tapes ''stolen'' and ''leaked'' to the internet every year. Oh and ''poor Paris'' she''s had not one but two sex tapes leaked to the internet. Don''t you think she''d learn her lesson? It just goes to show that money doesn''t always equal class. To me she''s white trash with a Gucci purse.

If you truly don''t want your private tapes to get out then:
1. DON''T FILM YOURSELF HAVING SEX
2. DESTROY THE TAPE AND DON''T MAKE COPIES
LMAO you are tooo funny and I couldn''t agree more!!

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/8/2005 3:26:58 PM
Author: velouriaL
If money were no object at all, I''d STILL not want anything over 10 cts! Or 5 cts, for that matter!
You know I''ve never really thought about the "if money were no object" thing, because it always is....LOL

But, if money were no object, I''m with you, I''d probably only go for 5 cts, no more or it would look freakish on me. Then again, I''ll never be in the position to find out
14.gif

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
IMWNO, I''d probably not go for much over 3-4 cts, truth be known... I''d STILL not get a diamond!

(I would, of course, have some great diamond earrings, bracelets, and whatnot...)

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/3/2005 4:06:05 PM
Author:AmandaPanda

Hmmm...torn between two huge sparklers...."that''s hot."
14.gif

Luv
24.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
After trying on an 11.5 carat RB and a 6.75 Radiant this past weekend, I can honestly say there is such a thing as (gasp) too much bling! Both rings were so large on my hand it covered half my knuckles!!! I think that if I had all the money in the world I would not purchase a stone larger than 4 carats, it just looks gaudy on my hand. So I cannot imagine a 15 carat on Paris'' skinny fingers!

michela002

Shiny_Rock
I heard on the radio she finally made her choice ... a 24-carat flawless EC ...

14.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
The word is in...Paris Hilton has selected the 24 carat ring! Can''t wait to see a pic of that HONKER on her hand!

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
Her 24 ct ring probably weighs as much as she does. Like she's going to wear it daily. You'll see it until they get married and then it'll go into a vault or something and she'll just wear a band like almost every other celebrity does. (if you can call her that, she's really just another heiress with too much money and no real direction in life) I agree that 4-5ct would be my max no matter how much money I had. I would think a ring as large as 24ct would just get in the way all the time not to mention feel heavy on your hand.

Jean

Shiny_Rock
You know what, why isn''t a 10 carat diamond enough! Perhaps she should be happy with that and give the rest of the money to charity or something! God, I just do not understand!!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
She could be doing so much more with her money and "fame" if she learned how to respect herself and realized how privileged she truly is. I hope she grows up before bringing children into the world....

On a more amusing note, could you even imagine getting shrinkage after starting out at 24ct?

"Paris darling, I want an upgrade! I can just barely lift my hand off the floor now, so it''s not big enough anymore!"
41.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
The mag said that it was the size of a LARGE postage stamp. Can you imagine??

It also has trilions on the sides. The mag showed a similar pic but it had traps.

Now that I have a new scanner (sooo fun) if I can remember I will post the article!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results