shape
carat
color
clarity

We might be buying a house!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
OK, just heard from our realtor. The offer has officially been conveyed to the sellers! He''s hoping we''ll have some sort of update by this evening!!!

Dust me, ladies!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***

So exciting, LP!

Can''t wait to hear your next update! Good Luck!!
36.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
OMG--I can''t believe how nervous I am now that we''ve actually submitted the offer! I''m at work and I feel like I can''t concentrate on ANYTHING!

I''m such an impatient person--I just want to know NOW.
9.gif
20.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

********************************************************************************************************************
********************************************************************************************************************

Wall o'' dust!!!!!

OMG!!!! I''m going to throw you a housewarming party!!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oregon has the BEST Craftstmans. It makes me want to pick up and move there (Except for all the rain). I love Craftsmans. LOVE the house LP (haven''t scrolled to page 4 to see if you are bidding yet)...but it''s amazing, the kitchen is sweet.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tons of dust LP. I love that house. The view is amazing and I love your kitchen
30.gif
30.gif
. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Linda

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Any news?!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Not yet! I''m just sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to hear back from our realtor.
3.gif

Thanks for all the excitement on my behalf, guys--you rock!

katkat

Rough_Rock
Cutest. House. Ever.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can I have your realtor''s number please?

Tell those sellers to get a MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
Any news yet? I''m late to the thread, but now I can''t wait to hear how it turns out!
10.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
No news as of yet--they have until today at 5:00, so hopefully we''ll hear something soon!!!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
*DUST DUST DUST* Hoping for good news!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell them to hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Eeeeeeeee!!! Hoping they don''t wait until 4:57!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
***DUST***DUST***DUST***

Can you make sure you find out before I have to leave for class?

kthx
3.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 1:20:15 PM
Author: elledizzy5
***DUST***DUST***DUST***

kthx
3.gif
Don''t go to class! What am I going to do at work?! Certainly not work!

***********DUST FOR LP**************

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 1:22:20 PM
Author: Bia

***DUST***DUST***DUST***

kthx
3.gif

I leave for school at 430, so I''ll be around most of the day to keep you company.
2.gif

I really want to hear about this house though, LP! I''m super excited about it and living vicariously though you!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 1:30:18 PM

Date: 4/8/2009 1:22:20 PM
Author: Bia

***DUST***DUST***DUST***

kthx
3.gif

I leave for school at 430, so I''ll be around most of the day to keep you company.
2.gif

I really want to hear about this house though, LP! I''m super excited about it and living vicariously though you!
Oh good!

FYI: I''m out at 3:00PM today

(lmao
9.gif
)

but I''m going home to wait for FI, so I''ll then keep YOU company
36.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Still no word...our realtor is going to call their realtor if we haven''t heard anything by 4:00.
32.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still have everything crossed for you LP. They sure are making you sweat it out aren''t they?????
14.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Checkin in again before I head out for sushi!

MORE DUST!

***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
LP. You have to let me know. ASAP. Unfortunately I''m going to dinner with my dad at 4:45 your time, but as soon as I get home, I''m going to be bugging you!!!!

*****************************************************************************************************************
*****************************************************************************************************************

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! Nothing yet, but there''s only and hour and a half left, so hopefully we''ll hear SOMETHING soon.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I really hope you get it! (Or at least a really reasonable counter offer). Keeping you in my thoughts. Let us know if you get it!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
OK, guys--off to do a site visit for work and then home. Hopefully I''ll have some news for you when I get there!!!!!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
More *dust* while you''re on your visit. Hope you come back with good news!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
LP.....

We're waiting!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
It's almost 5:00 here in our fair city- any news?
31.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
OK, I have some news!

They sent us a counter offer for 290K. We''re waiting to get the official offer (and read their letter back to us) so that we can figure out where to go from here.

The (haggling) game is afoot!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results