shape
carat
color
clarity

We might be buying a house!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! I haven''t been around much, so I missed your update that they accepted. Can I time-share that spare room with Freke and Gwen?
3.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, LP!
36.gif
It looks like an absolutely fabulous place.

(You''ve inspired me to stalk Trulia.com, even though we''re a few years away from buying.
31.gif
)

Bia

Ideal_Rock
LP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOOO!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I am so excited and it's not even my house! Your new house is AWESOME!
30.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 7:12:29 PM
Author: ladypirate
LOL--I tried, Freke, but he was like ''OH, well have you told them that we''ve only OFFICIALLY been together for 2 years.''

I was like, ''Dear, you do realize that we''ve known each other for more like 5 years and are BUYING A HOUSE TOGETHER, right?''

*rolls eyes* Men.

I''m hoping that he''s going to ask my parents for their blessing when we''re visiting them in a couple of weeks. *Fingers crossed* (And yes, you can totally bug him about doing that!)

Sunny, yay! Come to P-town!
OOoooo......I bet he''ll propose soon!!!!!! Maybe when you guys close on it????

New Listkeeper?!?!?!

OMG. I''m so excited!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 10:04:46 PM
Author: EBree
Congratulations, LP!
36.gif
It looks like an absolutely fabulous place.

(You''ve inspired me to stalk Trulia.com, even though we''re a few years away from buying.
31.gif
)
LOL, EBree! You should check out www.rmls.com as well. It''s the local Multiple Listing Service website and you can look up pretty much any house in the area on it.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 7:12:29 PM
Author: ladypirate
LOL--I tried, Freke, but he was like ''OH, well have you told them that we''ve only OFFICIALLY been together for 2 years.''

I was like, ''Dear, you do realize that we''ve known each other for more like 5 years and are BUYING A HOUSE TOGETHER, right?''

*rolls eyes* Men.

I''m hoping that he''s going to ask my parents for their blessing when we''re visiting them in a couple of weeks. *Fingers crossed* (And yes, you can totally bug him about doing that!)

LP- ONLY 2 years!?!? Go tell Kris that you know someone who was with her BF 6 months prior to signing a contract to purchase a home so 2 years isn''t too short!
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results