shape
carat
color
clarity

We could use some dust if anyone has some to spare

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers are going out for you and your family. I remember the thread well, and have wondered how he was doing. I pray for a speedy recovery and I hope that you're able to get some sort of financial assistance though the insurance because the situation calls for it. HUGS to you!

AdanaEsq

Shiny_Rock
Hope your husband is feeling better soon and you have a healthy pregnancy!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Oh cupcake im so sorry, i just saw this thread now. I hope your DH has a speedy recovery and is pain free as soon as possible.

My SO has had health problems this year, i know how hard it is to be strong for them when inside your heart is breaking because you cant bear to see them in pain, or cant bear the worry...thinking of you...

{{{{{DUST}}}}}

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to update everyone, DH is doing much better. He has figured out how to adjust himself now when he's laying down. He is getting around the condo much better with is walker...sometimes I think he is moving too fast though. My FIL is here with us until the 11th, but after that I will be on my own. It's funny and odd but it's kind of like this is a trial run for the baby. I have had to DH proof the condo and I bathe, feed, and change his clothes every night. I guess we are lucky to have each other, I wouldn't want to imagine DH going through this all by himself.

As for the lost wages, our PI and worker's comp lawyers are hard at work to get that taken care of. The school district tried to screw DH out of $400 per check because they said that they could not "guarantee" that he would be able to do his job in the spring so they were cutting his stipend now. We finally got the union involved and the district backed down and refunded the money. But only after accusing DH of telling them he couldn't preform his job. Which is all BS. After that hurdle they have been more flexible. But then again, DH has been working from the couch/bed since he came out of his drug haze. Either way, I am hoping that the lawyers do a good job and get him taken care of his. The amount of pain and suffering, not to mention, loss of mobility and wages, sick days, etc DH has lost is just mind boggling. But of course, don't forsee a judgement being handed down for some time, I am sure the kid's insurance will fight it tooth and nail. Our worker comp lawyer told us that a level two disc fusion usually is a $750k-$1mil case, if the kid has enough coverage. We are not getting our hopes up, we just want to make sure all medical bills now and in the future will be covered.

Thank you to everyone for the dust and the support, I know lots of people are going through trying times themselves. Thank you all.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Cupcake - I'm so glad he is doing a bit better, and that you are getting the financial parts of things taken care of. Your hubby has a very wonderful partner in you that you are taking care of him and that you truly care about him enough to never want him to go through it alone. You are very strong for keeping up with everything too! Please keep us updated!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness buckets of dust. I cannot imagine! so so so upsetting. just speechless reading this really. more dust!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad to hear he's doing better! I'm sure he appreciates everything you are doing for him so much. And I'm glad your FIL was able to come and help you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results