shape
carat
color
clarity

We booked our place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2007 3:49:21 PM
Author: Mandarine
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!I''m so in love with it! I wish you could all come and crash my wedding! hehe...that might blow my budget though! haha
2.gif

M~

haha! we wouldn''t have to eat
12.gif

we could just watch and take it all in - and leave a little pressie of corse!

anyway, your venue is spectacular!! it reminds me of the project runway finale - the one where they wore the wedding dresses down the aisle. the space was VERY similar to your space. wonder if it''s the same actually....

i already can''t wait for your wedding pics! they''re going to be so fabulous!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
don''t know why i couldn''t edit that post... but i meant america''s next top model not project runway...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is a beautiful venue!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you girls!!!

I''m so excited! I was just browsing two magazines at the grocery store and they both had a huge article on the place!....it''s just so beautiful!!!!
9.gif

The place is in North Miami Beach...so that''s nice because everyone can stay at the hotels by the beach. The church is really close too so it''s great.

Now I have to block the hotel rooms and figure out the transportation!...I also need to start contacting the caterers!...I have it all in my head of how I want things.

Then I also have to figure out the colors....I initially wanted red/burgundy and white/ivory but the more I look at magazines, the more I have started to like the all white look (with champagne and very small touches of light yellow and green)....but mainly, all white. I just think it''s so elegant and the place really needs little decorartions....so I thought I would pay more attention to candles and then have subtle colors that don''t "compete" with the actual place. Is that boring?....tell me, I can take it..hehe
2.gif

M~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results