shape
carat
color
clarity

We added a new member to our family...a furry one!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
What a precious baby!! Congratulations for the new addition to your family!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooooo CUTE.

I LOVE the picture of her scratching on the post - her little ears all bent back.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
My special thanks to kae kae, soocool, princesss [yes, she has quite a set of ears on her LOL], Maisie, diamondrnglover, Gypsy, zhuzhu, and CJ2008. Liza is starting to come up on my lap during television time and takes a nap with me everyday. She learns very quickly ;))

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aww, she's adorable!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AWW! She is so beautiful!! Plus I love your taste in kitty names :bigsmile: Enjoy her, she is absolutely divine!! :love:

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Your new baby is indeed precious. I just love those tufts! And they are just such sweeties. I'm sure she will bring you lots and lots of joy. My Dh has a real fondness for maine coons and I am hoping to add one to the mix someday!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Yennyfire~ I mentioned earlier that Liza is aware of her "fetching" appearance. Whenever she passes a mirror, she stops and admires herself!
DandiAndi~ I have noticed since we moved from NJ to VA, our pet names have become increasingly southern ;))
siamese~ I highly recommend adding a Maine Coon to the mix. They are wonderful to live with.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh Marian!!! I haven't been around much lately, but I did log in today and saw this thread! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Liza is ADORABLE! 100% ADORABLE! I love her coloring, so unique and pretty! And her face -- so expressive! And did I mention her adorable ears??!! OH, I could just cover her with kisses!

Enjoy, my friend! Here's to many, many wonderful years together! :))

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Came back for another look ::)

risingsun said:
Yssie said:
ohhhhhhhhh

What a cute little fuzzball, I wanna squish her!!!! Congratulations on your new addition RS :bigsmile: :appl:

I'm glad to hear she and Charlie are getting along well now - would love pics of them canoodling, if you can snatch any ::)

There's not much there to squish, although she eats like a piglet! She and Charlie have started canoodling ;)) She wants to be close to him and he is getting into it. This morning he licked her ears LOL. That is what he did with Woody and Abby. Liza seemed a bit surprised, but let him do it :D Now, if I can just keep him out of her litter pan. I caught him in the act this morning. There will be no pics of that display :knockout:

I would LOVE to see pics of Charlie grooming her :bigsmile: (though dog eating litter, not so much, ours tries this too :knockout: )

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Lynn B said:
Oh Marian!!! I haven't been around much lately, but I did log in today and saw this thread! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Liza is ADORABLE! 100% ADORABLE! I love her coloring, so unique and pretty! And her face -- so expressive! And did I mention her adorable ears??!! OH, I could just cover her with kisses!

Enjoy, my friend! Here's to many, many wonderful years together! :))

I am so glad you came back and had the opportunity to see Liza. She is the the "kitten crazies" stage. Charlie is being so patient with her. She follows him everywhere and has started grooming him, so they are now grooming each other. Thank you for your good wishes :wavey:

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Yssie said:
Came back for another look ::)

risingsun said:
Yssie said:
ohhhhhhhhh

What a cute little fuzzball, I wanna squish her!!!! Congratulations on your new addition RS :bigsmile: :appl:

I'm glad to hear she and Charlie are getting along well now - would love pics of them canoodling, if you can snatch any ::)

There's not much there to squish, although she eats like a piglet! She and Charlie have started canoodling ;)) She wants to be close to him and he is getting into it. This morning he licked her ears LOL. That is what he did with Woody and Abby. Liza seemed a bit surprised, but let him do it :D Now, if I can just keep him out of her litter pan. I caught him in the act this morning. There will be no pics of that display :knockout:

I would LOVE to see pics of Charlie grooming her :bigsmile: (though dog eating litter, not so much, ours tries this too :knockout: )

I'm glad that you came back. As I mentioned to Lynn in the above post, Liza and Charlie are starting to groom each other!! He gets this long suffering look on his face. She wrapped herself up in his tail last night. She loves to help me when I'm on the computer. She has walked across the keyboard activating all kinds of functions that I didn't know that I had. I'll try to catch some good pics of them. She's so fast, that she can be difficult to photograph. I will practice my own stealth skills ;-)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
My gosh Marian I think that is one of the prettiest cats I have ever seen! What gorgeous coloring and such an expressive face!!! She is a beauty and I'm sure she is a joyous addition to your home. Thanks for mentioning her in the other thread so I could look this up. I would love to get a kitten, but my husband is not a cat person. We compromise on small dogs and I don't think my Jack Russell terrier could handle a cat in the house anyway. Have fun with your new baby!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OMG. So freaking cute.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Sundial said:
My gosh Marian I think that is one of the prettiest cats I have ever seen! What gorgeous coloring and such an expressive face!!! She is a beauty and I'm sure she is a joyous addition to your home. Thanks for mentioning her in the other thread so I could look this up. I would love to get a kitten, but my husband is not a cat person. We compromise on small dogs and I don't think my Jack Russell terrier could handle a cat in the house anyway. Have fun with your new baby!

I'm so pleased that you found my thread! She's in the curious kitty stage. Nothing is safe from her, including our toes :bigsmile: She and Charlie have bonded and she imitates his behavior. It is really funny to watch. You have your hands full with a Jack Russell, I imagine!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Strawdermangrl said:
OMG. So freaking cute.

That she is, Strawdermangrl, and she knows it :))

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Aw! What a lovely little fuzzball!!!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Kitteh Liza is cute! Her face has a lot of personality to it - I can see wheels turning inside that head!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw she is so beautiful :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results