shape
carat
color
clarity

We added a new member to our family...a furry one!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Nashville said:
A "LO" is a "little one!" :bigsmile: We'd love an animal (no preference, ethical breeder is fine, shelter is fine too) that's good for families. I'm stuck on the idea of a dog, my husband is a cat lover and I have a feeling we will probably end up with a kitty AND a dog at some point. Your cat seems really sweet looking, so of course when you mentioned it was a good family breed, that caught my attention. I'm very intrigued by Scottish folds and Russian Blues as well.

I love how playful she looks!

It's been a long time since we had a LO :bigsmile: We have a dog, as well. It can be helpful to go to some cat shows and speak with the breeders directly--as long as it's not just before they are going to show their cats! The CFA site has a lot information and breeder referral services. If you decide that you are interested in a Maine Coon, let me know. I would be happy to help you :))

Berryluv

Rough_Rock
Yay, I'm so happy you got your new kitten. Liza Mae looks adorable. Take lots of pics while she's little and enjoy her kitten days!!! :bigsmile: So happy for you.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful addition - she looks like a little beauty!

I hope you have lots of fun with your pets - they can add so much to life!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for your good wishes crasu, Irishgrrrl, Berryluv and MissGotRocks :)) Liza is a joy and watching her kitten antics is so much fun. I'm so pleased for you to share this with me.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Your kitten is beautiful! I love her coloring!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
oh she's beautiful RS :love: what a sweetheart, im sure she'll be a handful :cheeky: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, she's so beautiful!!! Have fun with your new addition Marian, she's adorable!!

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
I don't know anything about cats, but I have to say that is one beautiful little girl! Congrats on the addition, she looks like she's going to be a wonderful part of your family :).

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Many thanks dragonfly, Blackpaw, junebug and calibali :wavey: Blackpaw, she is a handful! She stalks Charlie. He's happily wagging his long furry tail and she's watching for an opportunity to grab it :bigsmile: We are trying to avoid a repetition of the lampshade incident!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Marian, she's gorgeous!!! I'm so glad you found another furbaby - I'm sure she'll bring so much joy. She's seriously a cutie!! Please keep us updated with pics as she grows up!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
She's gorgeous! I love Maine Coons. Mine, Bentley, is a huge, spoiled rotten furball who is afraid of everything. You'd think the 20 pound moose would be brave, but nope, he has scared himself with his own tail before. :rolleyes: They have the sweetest personalities. Oh, um...I wouldn't be opposed if you posted another 50 or so pictures... :bigsmile:

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely adorable!!! :love: :love:

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
awwwww she is just beautiful look at those ears so nommabale congrats on your new addition :)

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely cat. Cute too.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is soooo beautiful Matian, I love her!!!!!!!!!

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
She is a beautiful cat. I have a Maine Coon that ended up in a shelter. He is a character.

I had the same experience as you this year of losing a very beloved cat very quickly and suddenly. Mine died of leukemia/anemia (despite testing negative several times) over a 3 week period. That was only a month ago. It's very hard to cope with.

Enjoy your new baby.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's adorable! Best of luck and joy with her.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ohhhhhhhhh

What a cute little fuzzball, I wanna squish her!!!! Congratulations on your new addition RS :bigsmile: :appl:

I'm glad to hear she and Charlie are getting along well now - would love pics of them canoodling, if you can snatch any ::)

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
B.E.G. said:
Marian, she's gorgeous!!! I'm so glad you found another furbaby - I'm sure she'll bring so much joy. She's seriously a cutie!! Please keep us updated with pics as she grows up!

Yes, I will keep you updated BEG. It took me about four months to be able to move on, but with loving encouragement, I was able to do so. Why do kittens think that a human under a comforter is a large cat toy. She woke me this morning my jumping from my head to my feet and back again. Big air for such a little girl :bigsmile:

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
doodle said:
She's gorgeous! I love Maine Coons. Mine, Bentley, is a huge, spoiled rotten furball who is afraid of everything. You'd think the 20 pound moose would be brave, but nope, he has scared himself with his own tail before. :rolleyes: They have the sweetest personalities. Oh, um...I wouldn't be opposed if you posted another 50 or so pictures... :bigsmile:

I would love to see pics of the rather large Bentley! I will be posting more pics. She's so quick, it's sometimes hard to catch her in the frame. My male MCC was much more laid back than my female. Liza seems quite the live wire :o

nice ice

Shiny_Rock
darling little girl!She looks quite mischievous~ congratulations =)

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Liza would personally like to thank chiquitapet, Deelight [ Charlie has been nomming on my ears!!], oddoneout, Catmom, Madam Bijoux, and nice ice. She opens her mouth and little meeping sounds emerge. Very cute ::)

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
tradergirl said:
She is a beautiful cat. I have a Maine Coon that ended up in a shelter. He is a character.

I had the same experience as you this year of losing a very beloved cat very quickly and suddenly. Mine died of leukemia/anemia (despite testing negative several times) over a 3 week period. That was only a month ago. It's very hard to cope with.

Enjoy your new baby.

I am so sorry to hear about your beloved cat. Abby had kidney disease, which appeared to be under control. She had a flare up and wouldn't respond to treatment. She developed an extremely severe case of pancreatitis and was gone within a week after that diagnosis. The vet tried everything. It is so very difficult to cope with and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Yssie said:
ohhhhhhhhh

What a cute little fuzzball, I wanna squish her!!!! Congratulations on your new addition RS :bigsmile: :appl:

I'm glad to hear she and Charlie are getting along well now - would love pics of them canoodling, if you can snatch any ::)

There's not much there to squish, although she eats like a piglet! She and Charlie have started canoodling ;)) She wants to be close to him and he is getting into it. This morning he licked her ears LOL. That is what he did with Woody and Abby. Liza seemed a bit surprised, but let him do it :D Now, if I can just keep him out of her litter pan. I caught him in the act this morning. There will be no pics of that display :knockout:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations on the newest member of your family! LOVE those eyes and ears.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
She is so beautiful. What a face! Congrats on the new addition.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Awwwww!

I love those ears.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh cute little baby!!!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a pretty kitty, congrats!

Gypsy