shape
carat
color
clarity

WB woes - diamond or plain?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I really like both of them! What about wearing the plain band in between the e-ring and diamond band?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm, you e-ring could easily stand alone..it is beautiful. So while I like both, my tendency would be to say the plain one so it doesn''t take away from the e-ring. Then I''d get something like an eternity band for an anniversary to wear on days you don''t want to wear the e-ring.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
FacetFire- First, your e-ring is one of my favorites! It''s simply stunning
30.gif

That being siad, I say go for both! I have a plain and a diamond anniversary band and like the flexibility to change the look of my rings. Sometimes I just want more sparkle and fire next to my e-ring and other times I want something understated.

A double ring ceremony would be beautiful!

Larissa

Shiny_Rock
Why can't you have both as your "original" wedding band?

When he got married he put two bands on my finger - one totally plain and one antique diamond studded band. He's all mushy and sentimental and wanted to always wear the rings that we got married with, but I knew that I couldn't stick to just one ring. Both rings are the ones we used to seal the vows. It wasn't too thick to wear throughout the day or anything.

I just pick on a daily basis the one I want to wear that day. It gives me more choice while protecting his feelings about always wearing the wedding band and not replacing it.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Bumping up because I''m curious what FacetFire chose as her wedding band :)

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Ooops, I somehow totally forgot this thread. They sold the diamond band, so I wasn''t able tot ake FI in to see it.
7.gif
But, they can order one for me if I decide I want it. I bought a 2.5 mm platinum comfort fit band from Signed Pieces, which looks great with my ering. I''m thinking I want to do both. I''ll post pics of the plain SP band as soon as I get them loaded onto my computer (I''m on FI''s now). SP was great to work with, and the band is SO comfortable. The only problem I''m having is that, while my ering is loose on my finger, it feels uncomfortably tight once I add the SP band. Not sure if I''m going to have to size them up or what.

Thanks for asking, FebBride!

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhh, I really like the plain one. It makes your GIANT diamond stand out so much but you could get both and change looks when you are in the modd for more bling but with that ering I am not sure you need it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results