shape
carat
color
clarity

Wanted to share this cross pendant!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t posted for quite a while now, but I know I can always share diamond stories with you all!!

I recently found a cross pendant that I just adored and even though I knew the diamond quality was poor, I still bought it. I loved the shape of the pendant, but the diamonds needed help!

I have read so much about Whiteflash and ACA melee on this site and I am a frequent visitor of their website, so I decided to inquire about replacing the poor quality diamonds with ACA melee.

Lesley from Whiteflash answered all my questions and the next thing I know I''m sending the pendant down to Whiteflash for diamond replacement! Well, let me tell you....they replaced the diamonds with the MOST GORGEOUS DIAMOND MELEE I HAVE EVER LAYED EYES ON! I went this morning to pick it up at the FEDEX station, and then drove the 20 or so miles back to the house staring at the thing glistening in the sun to the point where I nearly ran off the road a couple of times.

This is a picture of the before ACA melee pendant. (I still have not figured out how to post more than one picture to a post, so bear with me, the next pic will be with the ACA melee!) As you can see it is pretty dull!!

crossbefore.jpg

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
AND NOW.....Here is the pendant with the ACA melee, and believe me, even this picture does NOT do the melee justice. They are unbelievably gorgeous in person.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It may take me a few days to try to get additional pics, but Lesley was kind enough to send this one along.

THANK YOU Lesley and the Whiteflash team. What an exciting and wonderful experience you made this!!!

Crossacamelee.jpg

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Wow they did a wonderful job I love the pendent!!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The "revamped" pendant is lovely!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
wow it looks great!
36.gif
36.gif

What do you think about what you paid for the initial pendant, and then replacing the diamonds...meaning, do you think you could have just had WF make you the pendant from scratch and ''saved'' some money for the old diamonds?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been looking for a cross that was not too blingy, and I think that one is beautiful! What a terrrific idea to replace the diamonds!

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the compliments you all!

Sophie, I have to say that I did not know the type of cross that I was looking for until I spied it in the store where I purchased it. If I knew what I wanted at the time, I could have had Whiteflash make it. I am extremely impressed with Whiteflash''s price on the phenominal ACA melee and the price they charged to reset them. So all said and done, it came close to the same price whether Whiteflash had made it from scratch, or replaced the melee like they did.

diamondseeker, I too was looking for a cross that made a statement, but wasn''t gaudy! With the ACA melee, this cross is still simple, but man oh man does it make a statement now!!!

Thanks again!

widget

Ideal_Rock
icelady, I love your cross....and ''new and improved'' with ACA melee, it''s sensational.

I can''t believe the difference even in the pictures. I bet in real life, it''s even more amazing!
30.gif

(I hope you don''t mind, but I''m reposting your pics ''stitched'' together so that we can see the improvement more clearly.)

Congrats! Great idea!
widget

adacrssw.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful pendant icelady, the WF makeover is wonderful..

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It''s pretty!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s a great makeover. Love it icelady!!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a cool cross shape. It looks dynamite with the new melee.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can definitely tell the difference, beautiful makeover!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Pretty sweet--great makeover!

cheers--Sharon

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh Icelady!
It''s so nice to see you posting.
I hope everything is well with you.

Love the pendant

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Love Love Love you pendant!!!! Nice work Whiteflash!!!!!!! Congratulations and enjoy wearing it :}

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh-mi-gosh that''s beautiful!! I have always been put off diamond crosses becuase they just seemed too showy for a cross, but that one is just lovely!

a

kpebbles

Shiny_Rock
wf did such an amazing job with your gorgeous pendant! their melee are stunning!

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Widget!!! How do you do that??? It is so much easier to compare before and after pics when they are side by side!!!!!

Sevens!!!! How are you??? SO good to hear from you, things are fine here thanks for asking!
21.gif

Thanks again for all the compliments!!

I have spent alot of time today just staring at my gorgeous ACA melee cross, and oh my it is just on FIRE!!!
9.gif
30.gif
9.gif
OK, now I am looking at my other jewelry thinking...Gee, I wonder what that would look like with ACA melee????? Oh, this is dangerous, very, very dangerous!!!
23.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Great job!
36.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I like the shape of the cross, too. How nice you were able to get the melee replaced, and it looks fabulous! Can''t wait to see more shots.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very nice!!! I really think we need a BEFORE and AFTER thread. This is a dramatic change. I hope you enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results