shape
carat
color
clarity

Want to know what I''ve been MIA lately?...Because I got a new cute Sphynx kitty!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock

blue_12.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock

blue_13.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock

blue_14.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock

blue_15.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock

blue_16.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock

blue_17.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock

blue_18.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock

blue_19.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock

blue_20.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock

blue_21.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock

blue_22.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Awww she is just too beautiful I love her :) I always wanted one after our Himi Persian but we ended up finding our other baby in the backyard.

I love her marking and little wrinkles she looks adorable :)

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
The new pics are great! I love the one where she's laying on her back looking like she wants belly rubs! So cute! And such a regular kitty thing to do! Not that she's not a regular kitty, of course, but she's so gorgeous and unique I kind of forgot!
3.gif

Also, she looks so small in the one on your husband's lap! How much does she weigh? Is she an average kitty size?

ETA that I also love her long fingers and toes!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2008 8:21:58 PM
Author: thing2of2
The new pics are great! I love the one where she''s laying on her back looking like she wants belly rubs! So cute! And such a regular kitty thing to do! Not that she''s not a regular kitty, of course, but she''s so gorgeous and unique I kind of forgot!
3.gif

Also, she looks so small in the one on your husband''s lap! How much does she weigh? Is she an average kitty size?

ETA that I also love her long fingers and toes!
I love that picture too, she is so sweet. She is a little petite for a kitty, about 10 pounds and she''s full grown. I think she also looks small since she doesn''t have any hair.

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Your pictures are Fabulous! They really made our day- thanks so much for posting. Just for fun, I made a B&W version - your pictures really are amazing.

blue_BW.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2008 11:27:53 PM
Author: 2Artists
Your pictures are Fabulous! They really made our day- thanks so much for posting. Just for fun, I made a B&W version - your pictures really are amazing.
Wow, she looks stunning in black and white! Thanks for posting that. I'm glad you liked the pictures. One of these days I'll put together a prop background or something and get a little artsy. It's a little bit more difficult photographing cats versus diamonds LOL...they don't stay still!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Wow, she''s beautiful. I love her lines and she seems to have become very affectionate to you
30.gif

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Animal photography is tricky as they are rather fond of moving around! I think that you did a great job capturing the essense of Blueberry-very innately dignified but playful and warm also. She is a very special cat who looks very well loved and well taken care of. The story of how you found her is fittingly very special as well.
1.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With that peachy skin, she''s just like a little baby!

So adorable!!!!! How cute... Really cute!
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMYGOODNESS, K, those new photos are AWESOME!!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable! I love those ears, and those wrinkles!
30.gif
She is so beautifully marked... and OH! Her personality just SHINES THROUGH in the photos!

LOVE HER!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, pretty kitty! Congratulations on your new addition!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2008 12:36:42 PM
Author: Bliss
SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With that peachy skin, she''s just like a little baby!

So adorable!!!!! How cute... Really cute!
36.gif
She is definitely my little baby LOL. Sometimes I even hold her like a baby in a blanket. She is so soft to the touch and very sweet. We love our baby girl!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2008 8:44:32 PM
Author: Lynn B
OHMYGOODNESS, K, those new photos are AWESOME!!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable! I love those ears, and those wrinkles!
30.gif
She is so beautifully marked... and OH! Her personality just SHINES THROUGH in the photos!

LOVE HER!!!
thanks Lynnb, you are so sweet. We happen to think she is adorable, but we are a little biased! Some of my friends thinks she looks strange, but most people are pretty charmed with her after meeting her. Her wrinkles are really cute in person, especially the ones on her forehead. It always looks like she is concentrating or something heehee. Her personality is pretty much just like the pictures too, very sweet and playful, but also sometimes stoic and intense.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
What a sweetie! I have heard that Sphynxs have the most affectionate personalities. Every time I do a breed selector at Animal Planet a Sphynx comes us as a match. You can see her ''I don''t need no hair to be beautiful'' attitude shining through. She looks like such a doll. I have to ask, though. What kind of reaction do you get when people come to meet her?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2008 12:28:07 AM
Author: Miranda
What a sweetie! I have heard that Sphynxs have the most affectionate personalities. Every time I do a breed selector at Animal Planet a Sphynx comes us as a match. You can see her ''I don''t need no hair to be beautiful'' attitude shining through. She looks like such a doll. I have to ask, though. What kind of reaction do you get when people come to meet her?
They really do have great personalities. When people come over they are first a little taken back, but she soon charms them with her personality. She usually comes up to strangers and rubs on their leg or plays with a toy to show off. She seems to win most people over after a while, even people who don''t like cats. Some people think she looks really cool, others think she is "ugly/cute" if that makes any sense.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What an unusual cat, she is arresting looking and has a regal wise air about her.

I am sure she is happy to be your pet and just get love and affection!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results