shape
carat
color
clarity

Waiting IS the hardest part.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
......for the FedEx guy, especially when he is carrying some sparkly
3.gif
9.gif

As I mentioned to DS in another thread, this is the week for earrings. Today the FedEx man brought some gorgeous diamond studs for me, 2.09ctw. Martini settings. I am VERY happy with them, and have Wink Jones (Winfields) and Jon (GOG) to thank.

When I began to look online for stones for earrings in late Sept, I was a bit naive in thinking I could just match two stones seen on a single vendors site and away I go. But I hesitated in inquiring, and by the time I did call Wink at the beginning of Dec, some Infinity stones I was interested in had been sold. Boohoo. Altho other higher clarity stones were available, I really wanted to keep within my budget this time, and try and find as close a match for the beautiful Cut by Infinity, AGS0, H, 1.03, H/A, I1, I bought from Wink. Wink had his work cut out for him as finidng an Infinity stone exactly like the one I had would be difficult. After a short while, I asked if he wouldn;t mind me checking out other vendors, and he said, no problem.

I happened upon GOG and found what I thought would be a match. I emailed the specs to Wink, and he thought so too. I contacted GOG, and after some correspondence, I had the stone sent to Wink and he set them into martini style studs. Thanks to Tim and Jon! The stone I bought from GOG was a Cut by Tolkowsky, GIA, XXX, H/A, I, 1.06, I1. Top light performance, etc, etc.

Wink also did an appraisal and sent it with the other lab certs; all done with great efficiency, professional behavior, but most of all kindness. Wink is a great guy, and helped me out a lot with this purchase, and I am really appreciative of him!!!
36.gif
36.gif
. Can''t wait to get a matching Cut by Infinity diamond pendant from him!
2.gif
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I take lousy pics

studs4.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the requsite cleaning
3.gif

studs3.JPG

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
oooooooooh Sharon I love your jewelry collection, so I''m excited to see your new earrings! Sounds like you had quite a difficult search but succeeded in the end!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
for scale

combo1.JPG

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I didn''t see the photos when I posted. They''re lovely!!!!!!! More photos please!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Crownjewel--thanks so much! They are such sparklers!

Too bad I can''t get the rest of my pics to load, and my camera bettery died--so no good ear shots....

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
one earring is looking south, but you can see the arrows in the north facing earring.....
1.gif

redo5.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo, gorgeous earrings!!!!! And your ring is stunning too!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats!! how fun!! I bet that one earring is trying to get to the sunshine LOL are you in eastern or western canada? Days gotta be pretty short up there right now LOL Enjoy!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/24/2007 2:55:13 PM
Author: Catmom
Oooo, gorgeous earrings!!!!! And your ring is stunning too!
HI:

Thanks so much for the kind words Catmom!

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/24/2007 3:06:15 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
congrats!! how fun!! I bet that one earring is trying to get to the sunshine LOL are you in eastern or western canada? Days gotta be pretty short up there right now LOL Enjoy!!
HI:

LOL Cehra! Thanks! I am in Western Canada (Alberta) and today is a bit overcast and warm (14 C)--usually it is bright bright bright!

cheers--Sharon

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Sharon, they are lovely. Who''s better than you finding such great I1 stones? Love that.
36.gif
You rock.

shay

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/24/2007 3:10:12 PM
Author: Shay37
Sharon, they are lovely. Who''s better than you finding such great I1 stones? Love that.
36.gif
You rock.

shay
HI:

Shay, these are such beauties--if I hadn''t looped them, I would ever know they were I1''s!! My only regret is not calling Wink earlier!!!

cheers--Sharon

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I love your new earrings! And I think they''re in perfect proportion to complement your ring too! Congrats on the new sparklies!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/24/2007 3:31:38 PM
Author: Cinderella
Oh, I love your new earrings! And I think they''re in perfect proportion to complement your ring too! Congrats on the new sparklies!
HI:

Thanks Cinderella! I am happy!

cheers--Sharon

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
These are gorgeous, indeed!!! I just love the martini setting!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/24/2007 4:58:30 PM
Author: Rock Candy
These are gorgeous, indeed!!! I just love the martini setting!!!
HI:

Thanks RC--I like the setting a lot!

cheers--Sharon

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well woohoo! Congrats, and wear them in good health!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely set! Isn''t it wonderful how the vendors can work together to bring u such a pretty set? Congrats!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, but where''s the ear shot?!! Love that picture next to your gorgeous ring!! Congratulations on your studs and the wait being over!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them Sharon, what great team work that was. Any ear pics for us?? It''s nice to see your ring again, love that too!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Sharon these babies were worth the wait!!! There is nothing like a pair of ideal cut sparkling classic stud earrings! Let''s see an ear shot now and I would also like to see a hand shot of that Tiffany Atlas ring you got from Signed Pieces. Not too demanding am I???
9.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks for all your kind words, it was such a pleasure working with you.

Wink

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, Sharon!!! I love them! How perfect to get stones from Jon and Wink!
36.gif

I just have to say that your e-ring is magnificent!!!
30.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, they''re beautiful and exactly the perfect size!!! (and thank you for the bonus e-ring shot....you should post pics of it more often! One of my faves here)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/24/2007 5:15:47 PM
Author: Ellen
Well woohoo! Congrats, and wear them in good health!
HI:

You mean wear them with my clothes on, right??
41.gif
Thanks Ellen!

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/24/2007 5:19:04 PM
Author: JadeLeaves
Lovely set! Isn''t it wonderful how the vendors can work together to bring u such a pretty set? Congrats!
HI:

It worked out very well! Thnaks for your kind words--and your new bebe is SO cute!! Kiss those adorable cheeks!

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/24/2007 5:21:20 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Beautiful, but where''s the ear shot?!! Love that picture next to your gorgeous ring!! Congratulations on your studs and the wait being over!
HI:

K, I appreciate your compliments! I now need more hairbands
2.gif

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results