shape
carat
color
clarity

Waiting for my Daniel M. OEC pendant...

I've been waiting about 4ish weeks and got these pictures a little bit ago.

They are SUPER FAST. It's my first time working with them... fantastic.

Here is a picture! The top is a white oec diamond ~ .35ct (I was going to have them weigh it but forgot :knockout: ) and the bottom is a .91 light yellow oec diamond.

I wasn't sure if I should post this here or SMTB... I specifically did a yellow bezel to make the stone look more yellow- does that count for colored stones?

Anyway- I am super excited. I also got my Gary Braun amethyst today- the one that went up last weekend. It's GORGEOUS. But of course the pictures make it look dull and blue. Photographing colorless or near colorless diamonds is so much easier :) I think I might have them make a ring for my amethyst in the future!

il_fullxfull.263048733.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh its lovely!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love the yellow bezel, and yes it counts :D

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! I love the miligrain in the YG and the yellow OEC. Just perfect.

happybear

Shiny_Rock
Lovely!! :appl:
Can't wait to see a neck shot! :bigsmile:

Thanks guys! This was the illustrator "cad" I sent them. I think they really nailed it. I wanted to go this route so I could have something that wasn't just store bought - "off the rack"

It's 14k wg and 14k yg with a 19 inch chain.

shaggs_necklace.jpg

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's fantastic and quite an original for sure.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, I love it!!! :love: :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Technically, the picture belongs in SMTR but who cares? :tongue: Eye candy is eye candy, especially when you are a regular here in CS.

Ok to make this thread a little more CS.. here is a pic of my finewater gems amethyst

2.69 ct, 9.2 x 9.2 x 6.6mm, VS clarity

I took some pictures with my iphone and they look terrible. I will try again later..

Screen shot 2011-08-11 at 6.02.08 AM.png

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I really like that setting.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that pendant is one of the nicest I've seen from him :love: :love: ! Looking forward to the neck shots!

Also looking forward to your amethyst pictures. I love the cut and color!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pendant turned out beautiful! I think they did nail it!

T

talamasca

:love: :love: :love: I just saw this on Etsy and fell in love!!! The mix of golds and the millgrain look fab with your diamonds. RL pics please when it arrives :D

Aww thanks!

This necklace is supposed to replace a (small.25ct) diamond pendant that was stolen from me about two years ago. I can't prove who did it, but I think it was a family member who lived with us for two months. Anyway, the pendant was given to me by DH and it was sentimental to me! For him to be onboard for this project meant a lot to me!

And yeah there are a few more pics on etsy. I would post them but I'm on my iPad ::)

quintilis

Rough_Rock
That is amazing! Seeing all their work on PS definitely has convinced me that I'd love to work with them on a piece someday!

Can't wait to see RL pics when it gets to you!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The pendant is awesome! Can't wait to see more pictures!

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely love it! I have been drooling over some trans and OMCs recently, and it's great to see more unusual pendant designs, whilst still remaining classic. Dan did a great job with the bezels, and I am looking forward to seeing your own shots soon :twirl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results