shape
carat
color
clarity

VP pick named.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why aren't Biden and Harris taking Qs from reporters?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same.

Vote by mail also allows Americans living overseas to exercise their Constitutional right.

I vote by mail. My ID is on file.

Exactly.

We have voted by absentee ballot for over a decade. It is a very secure process. If they can do voting by mail this election in a similar fashion it will be fine. IMO we have no choice but to allow voting via mail during this pandemic. Plus there is a secure way to do it. I never plan on going in person to vote ever again and my DH and I haven't done so as I wrote for over a decade. It's so easy voting by mail. Everyone should be able to do it and make their vote count. Everyone deserves to have the right to vote.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone should be able to do it and make their vote count. Everyone deserves to have the right to vote.
Only if they are US citizens. AFAIK that is the law.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Only if they are US citizens. AFAIK that is the law.

My husband is not a US citizen. His state issued driver's license clearly has "LIMITED TERM" written in large bold red letters. To obtain the driver's license our state verifies immigration status with USCIS and then prints the limited term license accordingly. When I got my license originally I had to show my birth certificate or passport, when I renewed the state already has my citizenship status on file. States clearly have the ability to verify this information. Citizenship status is also recorded with the Social Security administration.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unlike Obama in 2008 you can't feel any excitement in the air for this Biden/Harris ticket.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Unlike Obama in 2008 you can't feel any excitement in the air for this Biden/Harris ticket.

Lol, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better!

Not only are we excited here in Portland Maine, we are enjoying watching Trump and his supporters lose their sh*t over Kamala Harris.

Did you send your campaign contribution to Trump/Pence yet? Just click here https://www.donaldjtrump.com. You can buy these adorable T-shirts for your grand babies!
1597581507388.png

scouty

Brilliant_Rock

The excitement around Biden’s pick of Kamala Harris is palpable. Especially with my generation (millennial) on Twitter. I know of a woman who left her full time job as a PhD Data Scientist to work with Biden’s campaign as one. Younger Americans (future of the US) see that Kamala Harris, the daughter of immigrants, represents the shifting demographics of America.

7C4D681D-37B1-4932-9BC0-92FFD1323B34.jpeg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The excitement around Biden’s pick of Kamala Harris is palpable.
The Dems were so excited about Harris that she received a walloping 2% in the primary race and she had to throw in the towel before the Iowa caucuses. Yup that's a lot of excitement for Harris. nod.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Biden can run but he can't hide from the press forever. They should move up the first debate to middle of Sept. before the first mail in ballots are casted.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
All Biden has to show are these two graphics, made by our own Joint Economic Committee.
This puts to rest any assertion that Republican leadership has been better for the economy or job growth. It just isn't true and our Gov't is the one who is saying it. These are the facts.
1597705931573.png 1597705774563.png
Trump's will be added to this when his tenure is over. It will still be true.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
The Dems were so excited about Harris that she received a walloping 2% in the primary race and she had to throw in the towel before the Iowa caucuses. Yup that's a lot of excitement for Harris. nod.gif

And again - they raised $48 million in 48 hours.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Why aren't Biden and Harris taking Qs from reporters?

They or their campaign managers are smart enough to realize the surest way for Biden and Harris to win is to give Trump as much airtime as possible so Trump can shoot himself in the foot more.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They or their campaign managers are smart enough to realize the surest way for Biden and Harris to win is to give Trump as much airtime as possible so Trump can shoot himself in the foot more.
The longer he hides from the press the more chance of Trump winning in Nov.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today Biden was interviewed by Cardi B. Tomorrow Biden’s having a virtual fundraiser with Tom Hanks!

What special guests did Trump have down in his bunker?
All those Hollywood celebrities were no help to HRC in 2016.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results