shape
carat
color
clarity

Violet02''s Teaser Wedding Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Person24

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Your wedding looked amazing! I love the rose petal pathway. Very pretty.

I have so say I really liked your dress. What designer is it?

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
The m&m''s are so cute. I want to do that! Awesome pictures. Jeff was one of the photographers I was considering for my wedding, but he was booked. He is a great photographer. Congratulations.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2008 11:36:03 PM
Author: Person24
Wow! Your wedding looked amazing! I love the rose petal pathway. Very pretty.

I have so say I really liked your dress. What designer is it?
Liancarlo.
1.gif

And ohmygosh my friend just posted our ''first dance'' video on facebook, HILARIOUS! We got so many cheers.

We did a rock the reception style first dance with an awful fake out slow dance followed up by a routine with my man of honor and bridesmaid joining in hehe.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I think I have enough non-pro pics to start a new thread but I got tendonitis after the wedding was over so I''m on light typing duty and off work til Monday still so I have to wait a bit to heal up.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Violet, you look so pretty and the hubby''s handsome, too. Looks like everything turned out perfectly! Congratulations!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
What''s the rules on posting links to videos?? I have one uploaded to my flickr pool hehe.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Violet!

Can I make a request for bling pics?? I ADORE your e-ring and your w-bands!!!!
1.gif

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I''ll go see my hair girls soon! I hope 5 months will be enough time for them to work their magic. They actually suggested I go red instead of blonde the last time I was in to see them. That was before I got laid off and found a job making far less and had to resort to doing my own hair. Now I can afford to go back!
36.gif
Thanks again! Sorry to thread jack!
2.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Cool pics, Violet! They scream HAPPINESS, JOY & LOVE.

love the m&m''s!

Congrats

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 8:18:43 AM
Author: Dani
Violet!

Can I make a request for bling pics?? I ADORE your e-ring and your w-bands!!!!
1.gif

My photographer got some but we didn''t. I need to go get some on my own, maybe I''ll take some this weekend? I am wearing a spacer with my two bands now when I wear them together, so they don''t rub. It looks like a whole lot of ''ring'' so to speak but it works! I wore all three after the ceremony. I will most likely wear my e-ring and w-band on separate hands since I actually like the look of the w-band on it''s own.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Violet your pics are amazing. You looked so gorgeous and so happy with DH! You have some amazing pictures to choose from! Congrats on a beautiful day!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Georgeousness!
What a wonderful day, and fabulously well documented.
another request for bling pics!
Congratulations!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 3:11:11 AM
Author: violet02
I think I have enough non-pro pics to start a new thread but I got tendonitis after the wedding was over so I''m on light typing duty and off work til Monday still so I have to wait a bit to heal up.
I''ve been waiting for more picks.... must''ve missed this....

Hope your feeling better soon and then I want to see them missy!
9.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 11:07:23 PM
Author: mia1181

Date: 10/10/2008 3:11:11 AM
Author: violet02
I''ve been waiting for more picks.... must''ve missed this....

Hope your feeling better soon and then I want to see them missy!
9.gif
Ok so I currently have 1 YouTube video and 416 non-pro pics and counting in my flickr group... more people will be uploading photos too it''s crazy!

Anyways my aunt did a great job of taking some detail shots so I have to go through all of them and see which ones to post. Like a ''highlight'' of the whole thing. I promise to do more on the detail photos though cause i know how you guys love that!

I have a WHOLE lotta photos to sift through!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there! Are you going to post the video here?

violet02

Ideal_Rock
The link is in my non-pro thread just follow the story til you get there!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results