shape
carat
color
clarity

Violet02''s Teaser Wedding Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Well holy crap! I don''t want to gush or anything but that was the best darn wedding ever!
3.gif
It turned out 1000x better than we''d ever hoped for! Even with the fact that we barely missed the rain it pulled off without a hitch! We were really sweating those last hours. And ohmygosh... I got a million compliments on all the little details we put into it the wedding. Everyone even loved the chandeliers (some of you may recall we had to ebay them!). Please check out my photographers sites for the full teaser versions: http://blog.jeffnewsom.com/imported-data/2008/10/6/jason-marian-carmel.html

And yes we made M&M''s with our dogs pics on them and yes we rock! LOL! Read his fun comments.
1.gif
More to report later but for now enjoy the small sized photos (or GO TO JEFF''S BLOG!!! LINK ABOVE!!) and I''m going to enjoy the couch since we just got back! Oh and by the way, wow, our photographer took so many amazing photos then during the reception set up a monitor near the entrance that showcased a hundred of them from that very day! Everyone was glued to that thing for hours!

jarian001.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock

jarian002.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Annddd here's finally a nice shot of my chandelier earrings for you all to see! (Real full sized version at the blog above!!)

jarian003.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock

jarian004.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock

jarian005a.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock

jarian006.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock

jarian007.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock

jarian008.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Everyone LOVEDDDD the M&M faces favors! The other M&M had a photo of us on it, pink and magenta M&Ms... yes we love our dog!

jarian009.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock
There were phone booths across Highway 1 so we booked it across the street and took a few shots there as well.

jarian010.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock
When I get more photos I will post them and I will post our wedding day tale as well when I have had a chance to unwind. Until then, it''s freaking great to be married!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Congrats and best wishes!!! I absolutely love your hair, it was so awesome!
30.gif
And your pics are awesome, I cannot wait to see the whole batch and I am so glad the day was lovely, yaaay Mrs. Violet!
36.gif
36.gif

ETA: And if you don't mind me saying so..the doggy M&M looks yummy!

matildawong

Shiny_Rock
hi Violet! You look gorgeous! And the teasers are phenomenal. I am taking myself over to the blog link you posted but I just wanted to say congratulations and hurrah! You''re married!

What day was your wedding?

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
OH my GOD you are stunning! That picture of your two under the umbrella is gorgeous! Beautiful!

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
these are amazing! you look absolutely gorgeous violet
30.gif
. i can''t wait to see more!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!!!

We got married October 4th! Last Saturday, we ''threaded'' the rain... sprinkled a bit before and after but not during the ceremony. We had bought 800 bucks worth of umbrellas thinking we may need them but we returned almost all of them thankfully and got our outdoor ceremony. Even our harp and flute player were able to play outside!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
I love the hair!! I need more photos. Everything looks just fantastic!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah Violet, congratulations on your marriage
36.gif
The teaser pix are awesome! You looked stunning - loved the hair and dress! DH didn't look too shabby either
2.gif
I'm so excited to hear about your wedding day and see more pictures.

ETA: Love the phone booth shot!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I love your hair too! I thought of you last night when I was watching Gossip Girl (Bad, I know...). It was an older episode from this season. Blake Lively''s character Serena wore a very similar hair-do to a party in the show. I was looking at it going "Wow, I love that hair-do!! I want to file that away for the future... Wait... I think Violet02 on PS is using that for her wedding day!"

LauraBabe08

Shiny_Rock
I love your photos! Your photographer is so creative! And you look absolutely beautiful!! I love your purple hair and tatoo''s - you really show your personality while remaining traditional with the white gown and veil. Love it!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, WOW, Violet - your pics are gorgeous! You and your hubby look soooo happy, and OMG, your hair and tattoos rock!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock

Congrats Violet! You looked beautiful! Loved your hair. The teasers are awesome.

36.gif
Can''t wait to see more.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I have been waiting for you to post these...GORGEOUS!!

I hate to say it but....all that stress paid off! =) I may have to hire you to think up some details for my wedding...

Can''t wait to see the full set.

RZ

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh WOW Violet!!! The pics are amazing!!! You look so gorgeous!!!! I''m so glad everything turned out so well, I can''t wait to hear all about it. Thanks for posting pics!!! Are you guys going on a honeymoon? Can''t wait to see your new wedding set at the next GTG!
1.gif
Enjoy married life lady!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, wow! I checked out the blog, and everything looks just gorgeous! I just love your hair, and how your tattoos look with your dress! Congratulations!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Was wondering when these would pop up! Are you going on a honeymoon?

I am sooo in love with your wedding!!!!!! And your photographer too.... from his blog, he seems pretty cool. Your hair was sooo pretty, loved that wrap. Okay, I am going to try and limit my "sooooo"s from now on!

Can you make sure to post a pic of your centerpieces when you get them. I thought I remembered you saying that you used teapots? Am I crazy or did I make that up? Well anyway I am trying to find inspiration pics for my sister''s shower.

Congratulations, I''m glad you''re happy with how it all turned out!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Goodness gracious! You look absolutely gorgeous! I love your hair!!!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! You were gorgeous, and everything looked so beautiful!

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Wow I love your hair!

The photos are great, very artistic!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I love your photos, Violet! They are so pretty. You and your new DH (yay!) look amazing! Congratulations, and best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results