shape
carat
color
clarity

Violet02''s Teaser Wedding Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Yayayaya Violet!!!! Congratulations!! You looked awesome...and you rocked that hair of yours. I love that color. I wish I could get away with it at my age in my line of work.

Your doggie M&M''s are the bomb....!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
you looked gorgeous! congratulations!!!!!! :) i loved all the pics!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Ok some quick answers!

No honeymoon until spring, that''s when we head to Greece!

And oh my gosh, the tent was AMAZING... the centerpieces were TDF... I will try to dig up some non-pro pics to post for those. The silver/teapot/cream/sugar etc idea was incredible. Turned out so much better than we thought!

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, Violet, I''ve been wondering when we''d see photos. I thought of you last Sat. as it drizzled down in L.A. How great that you missed the rain! I love your dress, hair and oh, that venue! The aisle of flowers! I can''t wait to see more.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful....i have enjoyed following your story!
36.gif
36.gif
wow Gorgeous, wish my photos were that fab!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW, Violet, these pics are AMAZING!!! Your wedding looked so GORGEOUS!!! I cant wait to see more pics! What a beautiful bride you made, and your hubby is sooo handsome too!!!! Congratulations and best wishes always!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
I love your hair in those photos, great color.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
STUNNING!!!!

is the same photographer that did ur engagement photos? coz those were reaaaaaaaaaaally pretty too!!

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Your teaser shots were awesome! I especially love the phone booth pic! Congrats again!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the umbrella shot, you have the most adorable look on your face!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
You are so beautiful violet and it came through in those beautiful pictures! It looks like you guys had so much fun!

Congratulations
36.gif

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! you are stunning, i can''t wait to check out the blog, you really looked awesome, sooo excited for you! YAY

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
You two looked great, congrats! And I know it was mentioned about 100 times now but your hair really looks fabulous!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! You guys looked HOT!!! Holy cow!!! I can''t believe how great everything looks, especially you guys!!

Recap Please!!!! :)

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Wow, great pics! You looked stunning!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
violet you looked truly amazing in that gown. And that was the headband with the thingys hanging down your back right? I loveLOVE how that looks! Congratulations on a beautiful wedding :) And yes, we need more pictures. Did I hear tent and centerpieces??!! Please post pics!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
More more more! You look beautiful violet!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Ok so first off.. your purple hair ROCKED!!! It looked absolutely amazing..I love it!!! :) Second you looked amazing... and so did your reception sight...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Im in love with that fountain and all of the rose petals.....sigh... and your hair wrap thing was awesome too.. I cant wait for more pics!!! :)

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2008 9:38:24 PM
Author: violet02
Annddd here''s finally a nice shot of my chandelier earrings for you all to see! (Real full sized version at the blog above!!)
Lovely photographs. Those earrings are awesome!

sctsbride09

Brilliant_Rock
I luv your hair
30.gif
it looks soo good, and your m&ms with your dog are so sweet!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG! OMG! OMG! You look... I'm speechless! SO phenomenally GLOWY and happy and beautiful. So does everything else! WOW. Honey, I am SO HAPPY most of all though, that you had an amazing (rain free) day and great memories to follow. If you have non-pro of the details, you know I'd love that. Your photos themselves are amazing as well. So jealous you have some already. Mine are 12 weeks after the event (I knew that going in, but didn't think it would be so hard to wait).

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Violet, congratulations! You looked beautiful and cool (as always, its seems!). Glad the day turned out even better than you thought!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Violet! Everything looked beautiful! Can''t wait to see the rest!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow. how stunning!!!

gorgeous!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your wedding was absolutely gorgeous! I love love love your hair and headpiece. We need more photos, especially more of the details! Congratulations!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! Everything about your big day ROCKED!
30.gif
I love your hair and you have a BEAUTIFUL face!

I''m thinking of using your haircolor scheme as my inspiration. Instead of the violet I''ll use a burgandy. Would you mind? I used to have the crazy blonde over black and I got tired of it and dyed it a reddish brown and I need to start thinking of what I want to do for the wedding. I like crazy/fun hair but it also has to be work appropriate.

Congrats again!
1.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2008 2:02:27 PM
Author: brandy_z28
Congratulations!! Everything about your big day ROCKED!
30.gif
I love your hair and you have a BEAUTIFUL face!

I'm thinking of using your haircolor scheme as my inspiration. Instead of the violet I'll use a burgandy. Would you mind? I used to have the crazy blonde over black and I got tired of it and dyed it a reddish brown and I need to start thinking of what I want to do for the wedding. I like crazy/fun hair but it also has to be work appropriate.

Congrats again!
1.gif
I think you can use whatever color you like! But keep in mind a) it should definitely suit you and be very YOU and b) changing your hair color drastically before your wedding may or may not be a great idea. Drastic changes can equal drastic results sometimes! So be sure to do it early and grow into it a bit. I've had my hair various shades of purple for 7 years so I was pretty comfy with it when I went that way wedding-wise.

Oh I have some non-pro pics filtering in. Start a new thread or add it to this one?

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely pictures!! You looked gorgeous! I love the pic of you and hubby under the umbrella!

Daydreamer7130

Shiny_Rock
The flower trail was stunning! You guys looked perfect! Just perfect! The MMs were very creative!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
These are gorgeous photos, Violet! I can''t wait to see more! Congratulations!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results