shape
carat
color
clarity

Vintage Wishlist

KittyKatEve

Rough_Rock
Premium
I thought it would be fun to start a thread for everyone's wishlists! Pictures are definitely strongly encouraged so that I can drool over them lol. Right now the major item on my wishlist is a 2ct vintage cut diamond. I am on the hunt and will not rest until I get it!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great idea for a thread! I would love a pair of antique diamond earrings, I will look around and post pics of ones I like.

KittyKatEve

Rough_Rock
Premium
Great idea for a thread! I would love a pair of antique diamond earrings, I will look around and post pics of ones I like.
Oooo I can't wait to see! I feel like vintage earrings are something we don't see much of, so I am happy to see your finds!

September_Blue

Rough_Rock
Premium
I’d love a classic pair of diamond earrings. At least 2tcw, for a reasonable price. I’m not in any rush, but it’d be nice to wear for everyday.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Junie something like these would be perfect for you.:kiss2:

oecdangleowd.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would adore an antique diamond riviere, like this one. It's on my list of things to buy after I win the lottery.

2018-04-19_16-36-10.png

Me too!

oecriviera.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought it would be fun to start a thread for everyone's wishlists! Pictures are definitely strongly encouraged so that I can drool over them lol. Right now the major item on my wishlist is a 2ct vintage cut diamond. I am on the hunt and will not rest until I get it!

Yes!!! You can find your dream antique diamond! Are you looking for OECs? OMCs? Maybe we can help you search.:appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, that’s gorgeous! :kiss2:

Sigh, it is. This is not really on my wishlist as I know PPW wouldn't make it worth it. But I knew y'all would enjoy gazing upon its beauty.:kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17 OK I found earrings perfect for you with just a little fix needed. I would like to see these articulate vs being fixed in motion.

9.46ctw Antique Cushion Cut Diamond Drop Earrings 15-L.jpg

If money was no object (they are 87.9K) these are the ones for you Junie!
and of course I know you would let me borrow these whenever you weren't wearing them..
taverymuch.gif
nworthy2.gif
rockon2.gif
thum12.gif
luv12.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone else want my help to find them their perfect dream bling? I am here to enable.
1237380ar500lxyn4.gif

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'd love a 1 carat OEC in an antique yellow gold split shank setting with fishtail prongs.

KittyKatEve

Rough_Rock
Premium
I would adore an antique diamond riviere, like this one. It's on my list of things to buy after I win the lottery.

2018-04-19_16-36-10.png
That is gorgeous!!! I see why you want it!

KittyKatEve

Rough_Rock
Premium
Yes!!! You can find your dream antique diamond! Are you looking for OECs? OMCs? Maybe we can help you search.:appl:
I am looking at both! I think they are both so interesting and full of history. My BFF said that there is a store by her house that specializes in vintage jewelry, so I need to pop in there and see if they have anything. I think I am leaning towards and OEC...but its hard to say! LOL

KittyKatEve

Rough_Rock
Premium
@junebug17 OK I found earrings perfect for you with just a little fix needed. I would like to see these articulate vs being fixed in motion.

and of course I know you would let me borrow these whenever you weren't wearing them..
taverymuch.gif
nworthy2.gif
rockon2.gif
thum12.gif
luv12.gif
Oh my goodness!!! Look at those babies! *Drooling*

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd love a 1 carat OEC in an antique yellow gold split shank setting with fishtail prongs.
That sounds lovely! You might have to go custom though - I’ve never seen a vintage all-YG fishtail prong with split shank setting. I can totally picture it though and it could be really something.
My wishlist is a big OEC toi et moi ring - YG shank, plat head and a ruby or sapphire oval rose cut target ring.
I wouldn’t say no to a 2-3 carat OEC, light brown either..

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

taverymuch.gif
nworthy2.gif
rockon2.gif
thum12.gif
luv12.gif

:love::love::love:

I would definitely share these with you missy! :P2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That would be gorgeous. I agree it would probably need to be custom. But the 1 carat OEC is very doable.

KittyKatEve

Rough_Rock
Premium
I am LOVING seeing everyones wishes!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results