Sheeeer Perfection! In every way!!!! :appl:

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!

Lori

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

That has got to one of the most beautiful diamonds on PS!!!!! And that setting is beautiful too! I do think it looks more like a transitional than an OEC. And like wakingdreams, I'm curious to know where you found such a beautiful piece. Please share!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mouth dropped open when I saw this, and I think I might have drooled a little as well!! :cheeky: this ring is gorgeous beyond words - that setting may well be the prettiest I've ever seen - and it's in such pristine condition - what a glorious piece - sheer perfection, I'm a little green-eyed over this baby! You lucky thing you! :love: :love: :love:

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Well done!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
WOW! That is seriously the most beautiful antique ring I've seen yet. Good for you! :appl:

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful make on that stone and the setting is so unique and beyond gorgeous! Congrats :appl:

PositivelyPeanut

Shiny_Rock
Gawd that's pretty!! Someone's a very lucky lady!! Great job and congrats!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh wow, it's beautiful!!! i love the setting. where did you find such a gorgeous piece?

moosemom

Shiny_Rock
Oh my that is one beautiful ring. The setting is just as stunning as the diamond itself. Congratulations on the great find. Wear it in good health!

kennedy

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much for your very kind words!!

I bought the ring on Ebay from a terrific vendor who has a storefront in Pittsburgh. At some point in my search, I had decided that Ebay wasn't for me (too much risk) until this ring came along. Within an hour of first seeing it, I made an offer. I am generally a very indecisive person, so this was out of character for me. It paid off in the end and I'm very pleased.

I have one more picture on my hand. I'm really surprised and happy about the presence it has on my hand. For a 7mm stone, it looks fairly substantial. Not sure whether a band looks good with it as it sits very far away from the ring.

oecring7.jpg

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
That is AMAZING!!!!!! :love:

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's STUNNING!!! I'm so jealous, hehe! :Up_to_something:

What an amazing ring you have! Enjoy it!

luckky

Shiny_Rock
OMG...every pictures are so stunning!! :love: That's the most beautiful Gorgeous antique look I have ever seen! you are so lucky to find one like this on ebay :appl: Cheer and congrat!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
This is my new favorite. It is absolute perfection. :love: :love: :love:

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
kribbie|1319613698|3047794 said:
It is absolute perfection. :love: :love: :love:

Ditto what Kribbie said! I bet you can't take your eyes off it... :lickout:

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
Kennedy, my band sits far way from my Art Deco ring for the same reasons as yours would and I found that the thinner the band the better it looks.

chupiechow

Rough_Rock
Where at in Pittsburgh? I am only asking because I live in Pittsburgh and I can never find any good shops around here.
Thanks

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous! :love:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous ring and I love the actual setting! Great find at a great price...oh i'm so jealous! :love:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely LOVE how the basket gracefully swoops up on four sides, and that the basket itself is laden with diamonds. Truly unique and gorgeous. What a lucky find!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! gorgeous!! :love: :love: Congrats and wear the ring in great health.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is an incredible ring!!! :love: I need to find a deal like that! Definitely one of my favorite rings ever!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!! It's a stunning ring! The center stone looks like an amazing cut.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: It is such a stunning ring and I'm so happy you took the risk and got it! It turned out to be one heck of a find! It looks perfect on you!!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
loving it~!!! STUNNING :appl:

kennedy

Shiny_Rock
chupiechow|1319623519|3047838 said:
Where at in Pittsburgh? I am only asking because I live in Pittsburgh and I can never find any good shops around here.
Thanks

The store is called Embassy Diamond and they're located on Liberty Avenue. They have a website with limited info. I don't know what their store inventory is like -- they seem to sell mostly second hand watches (Rolex, Tag, etc.) on Ebay. I worked with Brian and he was awesome! If you do go in, I would be curious to know what their selection is like.

kennedy

Shiny_Rock
mrssalvo|1319644887|3048010 said:
:appl: It is such a stunning ring and I'm so happy you took the risk and got it! It turned out to be one heck of a find! It looks perfect on you!!

Well, without you, it wouldn't have happened! So, thank you again -- you have a GREAT eye!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results