shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Vintage OEC bracelet!!!

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
I hope these are not too small!!! Details are 50 stone OEC graduated line bracelet-- made around 1920's. Bezel set with milgrain on top and sides. Approx. 4.65 tcw and estimate H color range VS clarity.

OEC bracelet 004.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I am GREEN WITH ENVY!
25.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Wow!!! What an amazing piece!

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
side detail and etching on clasp-

OEC bracelet 009.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Where did you acquire THAT lovely from!??!?!?!!???
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS, Green!!!!! Its really beautiful!

On a side note, what is going on with your cushion pendant? Did you meet with Ari?
31.gif

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
I was in NYC for work last week... spent ALL my free time wandering the diamond district and spent ZERO money. Well... starts to snow.. flights no go... and stuck in the city for an extra day and THANK GOODNESS! Found this treasure in the hour right before heading to airport for 2nd and final time!

And... I called Ari and he said come anytime... will try to head over on my lunch break Monday to drop off cushion. YEA!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful!

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful! i am very very green with envy!! lucky you!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohh, how exciting, Green! I spoke to Ari the other day re: this ring from SS that I am absolutely in love with and want to acquire immediately!!!
He is so sweet!!!! I am excited for you...cant wait to see your pendant when its complete!!!

ssring.jpg

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Dani...that ring is beautiful! What are the specs/pricing if I may inquire?

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
DANI....OHHHHH... I saw that design and it is AWESOME! last time I was in there a sweet young couple came in and bought the same one! it looks great with the OEC's rather than typical RB eternity band. Lots of fire!!! I saw two diamond sizes... what one you want?? Larger or more narrow? i am jealous! I want one too!!! I thought the price he gave the couple for I believe around 1.5 TCW was good (they got the thicker one). I forget ring size... maybe 5.5? It was bwtween 3k- 4k...but closer to 3 i THINK. do not quote me.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Green with envy, I love this bracelet!!! I''m in OEC heaven, just gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful; is it yours now?? hehee

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I know!! I love this ring so much!! Although I should save getting it for our one yr anniversary (I just got married 3 mths ago)- I want it now!! I am such a brat, LOL!!! I think I want the 1.50 ctw. Ari said he thinks that is the perfect size. I am choosing between this ring and diamond studs- what would you do? Hard decision, but I already have a pair of antique looking pave halo earrings that I wear everyday that I love. Ohhh...decisions, decisions!!! I am also curious to see what you do with your pendant...a cushion pendant is definitely on my wishlist too- it never ends!!!

The price you remember him quoting that couple is correct-low 3's. I am a little nervous to buy anything sight unseen, but Ari was so sweet about taking the ring back if it wasn't exactly what I wanted....I know I will work with him eventually...its just a matter of time (and money!!)!!
2.gif

eta: Im so jealous you get to visit SS in person!! I would love to get there oneday!!!

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
I have the bracelet now... but can not figure out how to take pics on my wrist and hold camera at same time. They had to fix the clasp and just received in mail.

dani... I would go with 1.5. The smaller one looks more like a stackable /more simple and delicate. The larger one can be worn alone and looks great...but I also tried it on with one of their e-rings and it looked great together. very easily worn with solitaire next to it. The web picture is blah.. it does not show any of the fire.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Green-

Im sorry to hijack your thread...would you go with the SS ring or diamond stud earrings? Just curious, b/c you''ve seen the ring IRL....

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
I do not remember seeing studs... I will look next time. Are you getting studs at SS?

ring would be PERFECT one year anniv. gift. I swear... if you like OEc and vintage look I would go with ring 100%. It looks great on. The ONLY thing I would mention because you can see from ring pic and my bracelet pic...

the milgrain on my bracelet is very very fine and straight and even. His ring also has small milgrain...but i believe on purpose it is not exactly as precise as my bracelet. It gives it a more well worn look. Does that make sense? It makes it look more hand made and original in my mind ... a tad more chunky than the tiny milgrain seen on the sides of my bracelet.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I love that bracelet. It is gorgeous!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
LOL, Green! I mentioned previously that I was deciding between this ring and a pair of diamond studs ( not from SS). I was choosing between the 2. But I have a really pretty pair of antique looking pave halo studs that I wear everyday and love. So I wondering what would make me happier and what I would get the most use out of.....this ring, or plain studs?

OK, no more hijacking, PROMISE!!!
2.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Holy Cr@p!

What a find! Wear it in good health.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful!

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
dani- you can only wear one pair of earrings at once... but you can wear this ring at same time as others. If you see what I mean about milgrain and like... I say go for ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results