shape
carat
color
clarity

Vintage Marquise Ring

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a quick update - had decided to buy it and it’s no longer listed!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! Maybe reach out to the seller and see if maybe they just removed it for some reason but it's still in their inventory?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! Maybe reach out to the seller and see if maybe they just removed it for some reason but it's still in their inventory?

@StephanieLynn, thanks for the suggestion. I agree... I don't think it was sold because usually the item is marked sold but still stays in my favorites - this listing just completely disappeared. I'll reach out to the seller.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a quick update - had decided to buy it and it’s no longer listed!

Aww I'm sorry Junie! But if you are still interested then yes contact the seller. Maybe it is still available. But if not and you still want a similar ring we will start the search for you...just say the word. You need bling we bring bling. 1-800-Bling-4U2

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m late .To the party and I don’t like marquis but that ring is gorgeous. I hope you can find it.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you don’t get this ring @junebug17 and you genuinely like mine, I’m happy to put you in touch with the jeweller, they’re in LA.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you don’t get this ring @junebug17 and you genuinely like mine, I’m happy to put you in touch with the jeweller, they’re in LA.

Thank you @Austina! I LOVE your ring but am afraid something like it is probably out of my budget - thank you for the offer though, and I will keep it in mind!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seller got back to me and he sold it privately, oh well. Guess I'll just keep browsing around! Thanks all

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seller got back to me and he sold it privately, oh well. Guess I'll just keep browsing around! Thanks all

aww sorry @junebug17...not meant to be then...you'll find something even better. And in the meantime enjoy the search. I will also start looking around....there are a few sales happening right now with vintage bling... (((Hugs))).

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry @junebug17, like Missy said this just means there is something even better waiting for you to discover it.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @StephanieLynn! A bit disappointed but I'm having fun looking around.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results