shape
carat
color
clarity

Video of my M I1 diamond!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 11:25:25 AM
Author: LAD
Its beautiful! Has fantastic sparkle!
I know! I keep going back to watch the video. My husband came over last night and said ''Are you watching that video again??''
9.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm definitely feeling the love! You are such a sweetheart!

By taking the leap do you mean buying from someone else other than Whiteflash? I have made a move away from them in terms of this diamond, but I would still buy from them in future for other items and recommend them here. I just couldn't resist the opportunity to work with Wink and Indira and I could not pass up this new diamond. I think I always felt a bit nervous about buying from anyone else but WF, however I do feel that going to Infinity was a good move for me. I get the diamond size I have always dreamed of, with a perfect cut to match. I couldn't ask for more.

I am truly grateful for the way this transaction has been handled, by everyone involved. It has been very painless and hassle free for me. I tend to be quite a difficult customer but for some reason I am very relaxed about things this time.
1.gif

I have been in contact with Richard Homer and he is sourcing the rough now to cut my new stone. I think it will look really bright and pretty in my setting!

Oh, and you can rock sit if I can wear Mr Blobby!!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
By leap I mean having bought from WF it would regularly be a ''next step'' to upgrade with them rather than with a different vendor. I mean that you are probably pioneering a new line of PS''ers to look to Wink for upgrades - me included!

I doubt you are a difficult customer - well no more difficult than any of us
28.gif

Oh! I hope R. Homer finds suitable rough soon - I would hate for your setting to be hidden away in your jewellery box.

Deal*! Mr. Blobby is on the next Aer Lingus to you - just be sure to send that M right on over.

[Get the cute Deal or No Deal reference...Noel Edmonds...Mr. Blobby...
9.gif
yeah it is lame but we get our kicks where we can these days!]

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol yes we must get our laughs where we can!!!

Soo lady... upgrade??
31.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 6:32:21 PM
Author: Maisie

Soo lady... upgrade??
31.gif
No and Yes. DH is very firm that I never sell my D, I would go either way. He has said I can upgrade later on but buying a whole new stone. We had planned to buy a pear for this anniversary but this recession is tinkering with my budget diverting money elsewhere on unnecessaries like food and electricity...
20.gif
. Just joking.

So my 'upgrade' will have to wait for the next big anniversary...I keep telling him I will be too senile and blind to appreciate it then but he says he will be too deaf to hear me complain.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 6:42:25 PM
Author: Steel

Soo lady... upgrade??
31.gif
No and Yes. DH is very firm that I never sell my D, I would go either way. He has said I can upgrade later on but buying a whole new stone. We had planned to buy a pear for this anniversary but this recession is tinkering with my budget diverting money elsewhere on unnecessaries like food and electricity...
20.gif
. Just joking.

So my ''upgrade'' will have to wait for the next big anniversary...I keep telling him I will be too senile and blind to appreciate it then but he says he will be too deaf to hear me complain.
Just have to say this made me laugh out loud, really!

This recession is cutting into my gemstone acquision habit as well. Fortunately, there are wonderful people like Maise, who let us all enjoy her journey!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 11:19:10 PM
Author: Fly Girl

Date: 2/19/2009 6:42:25 PM
Author: Steel

Soo lady... upgrade??
31.gif
20.gif
. Just joking.

So my ''upgrade'' will have to wait for the next big anniversary...I keep telling him I will be too senile and blind to appreciate it then but he says he will be too deaf to hear me complain.
Just have to say this made me laugh out loud, really!

This recession is cutting into my gemstone acquision habit as well. Fortunately, there are wonderful people like Maise, who let us all enjoy her journey!
36.gif
Ahh thankyou! I also love watching other people buy diamonds. Its such an exciting time for them and that shows through on their posts! PS is great isn''t it!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie your new diamond is AMAZING! I''ve been out of town this week so I''m just getting caught up on PS, but I read about your new diamond in another thread so I had to come track it down!

P.S. I would love to meet you in person too and I''m not afraid to say it!
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 7:41:53 PM
Author: thing2of2
Maisie your new diamond is AMAZING! I've been out of town this week so I'm just getting caught up on PS, but I read about your new diamond in another thread so I had to come track it down!

P.S. I would love to meet you in person too and I'm not afraid to say it!
1.gif

Thank you!! You are a sweetheart!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow. That''s a gorgeous stone. I learned too late that I LOOOOVE those yummy warm tones!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie, congratulations!!!!! That is a switch I would have done in a heartbeat! After holding an L Infinity diamond in my hand, I was FLOORED by how white it faced up. That is one heck of an amazing cut!

I can''t wait to see it set, and I''m so happy you found your dream size! Love it!
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/20/2009 10:15:56 PM
Author: Kelli
Wow. That''s a gorgeous stone. I learned too late that I LOOOOVE those yummy warm tones!

I am finding that more and more you are not alone. For far too long many jewelers, myself included up until just a few years ago, were shooting themselves in the foot, or even in both feet, by assuming that the lower colors were unattractive without ever really having seen ones that were not.

The few I had seen were poorly cut and looked brackish. However, once I saw them in Paul''s incredible cutting, I quickly became a convert. I still love a colorless diamond, but I have just as great an appreciation now for the warmer colors too. As far as I am concerned, it really is ALL ABOUT THE CUTTING!

Wink

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 10:15:56 PM
Author: Kelli
Its never too late
2.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 12:22:29 AM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Maisie, congratulations!!!!! That is a switch I would have done in a heartbeat! After holding an L Infinity diamond in my hand, I was FLOORED by how white it faced up. That is one heck of an amazing cut!

I can''t wait to see it set, and I''m so happy you found your dream size! Love it!
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif
Thank you Lauren! Its amazing how much everyone loves this M colour diamond. I honestly didn''t think it would get so much attention. Wink is right, its all down to the cut. I woke up this morning and remembered about the diamond and my tummy did a little flip!
30.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
* toddler voice*

I want one.....
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 9:09:32 AM
Author: Lorelei
* toddler voice*

I want one.....
30.gif
Awww!! Well get one!
31.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/21/2009 9:10:30 AM

* toddler voice*

I want one.....
30.gif
Awww!! Well get one!
31.gif
I might have to think about it......
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 9:20:20 AM

Date: 2/21/2009 9:10:30 AM

* toddler voice*

I want one.....
30.gif
Awww!! Well get one!
31.gif
I might have to think about it......
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 7:46:56 PM

Maisie your new diamond is AMAZING! I''ve been out of town this week so I''m just getting caught up on PS, but I read about your new diamond in another thread so I had to come track it down!

1.gif

Okay, don''t think I''m a weirdo, but I had a dream last night that we met up in real life!
6.gif
9.gif
That is the second dream about meeting a PSer I''ve had in two weeks! (I also dreamed that I was at Gypsy''s wedding!) So anyways, who knows-maybe someday we will meet!
1.gif

suneohair

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 7:23:18 AM
Author: atroop711
Darn I can't see it..I have a Mac. I'm sure it's a beauty..congrats!

Download Flip4Mac, that adds the windows media components so that you can view the video.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/wmcomponents.mspx

Looks like I was late to the party. Didn't read the whole thread...
8.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 9:55:44 AM

1.gif

Okay, don''t think I''m a weirdo, but I had a dream last night that we met up in real life!
6.gif
9.gif
That is the second dream about meeting a PSer I''ve had in two weeks! (I also dreamed that I was at Gypsy''s wedding!) So anyways, who knows-maybe someday we will meet!
1.gif

Hehe, I don''t think you are a weirdo! I hope we do meet up! That would be very cool. I still think there should be a huge PS international meet. Can you imagine how much fun it would be for everyone to get together?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 10:33:04 AM
Date: 2/21/2009 9:55:44 AM

1.gif

6.gif
9.gif
1.gif

Hehe, I don''t think you are a weirdo! I hope we do meet up! That would be very cool. I still think there should be a huge PS international meet. Can you imagine how much fun it would be for everyone to get together?

I would totally go to an international meet! That would be awesome! Maybe we can have it where Infinity diamonds are cut? (Antwerp, right?)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yep Antwerp. I am hopefully going to be there sometime in June/July if thats not too short notice for you!
9.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie, it''s a lovely stone. Wink makes the best videos! I can''t wait to see more when it''s on your hand.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 2:08:59 PM
Author: Addy
Maisie, it''s a lovely stone. Wink makes the best videos! I can''t wait to see more when it''s on your hand.
Thank you Addy. I will be sure to post lots of photos when its here.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Maisie on your upgrade. I love the warmer diamonds and yours looks incredible. I can''t wait to see it set
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 2:27:25 PM
Author: MMT
Congratulations Maisie on your upgrade. I love the warmer diamonds and yours looks incredible. I can''t wait to see it set
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thankyou!! I feel all
30.gif
when people say how lovely it is!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results