shape
carat
color
clarity

Video of my M I1 diamond!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is a surprise. How did you keep this so quiet? Was it a spur of the moment? What will you do with your setting?

Congrats! I cannot wait to see the pics.

(The Diamonds for an eternity is lovely but you might want to check out the heights involved as mine rubs the WF tiff setting I have so I can never wear them together)

(Pardon me for asking: how did the trade-up/exchange work out? Was it favourable?
11.gif
)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 7:23:18 AM
Author: atroop711
Darn I can''t see it..I have a Mac. I''m sure it''s a beauty..congrats!

hmmm..I have a mac (an old one at that) and can see the video just fine...

congrats Maisie, it''s gorgeous!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 1:35:47 PM
Author: mrssalvo

hmmm..I have a mac (an old one at that) and can see the video just fine...

congrats Maisie, it''s gorgeous!!

I also have a mac and can see it.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie - i am so excited for you! it is a beautiful diamond, and i love the setting you chose for it. do i recall correctly that this was your ultimate desire - to have a 1.5ct diamond? if so, more YAY!
1.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 11:44:43 AM
Author: Maisie
Date: 2/18/2009 11:37:27 AM

Author: crown1

congrats! i could not see it but am sure from all comments it is stunning. may i ask why the recut? if this is nosy please disregard and accept my apology. how will you set this lovely?

the flowers in your avatar are very pretty.

When Infinity agreed to take my diamond in trade towards the new one they said they would be recutting it so it will be an Infinity diamond.

My new lovely will be set in a yellow gold ring with a platinum solstice 6 prong head. Jcrow''s ring was my inspiration:

wonderful! can''t wait to see the finished project. i am so happy for you that this will be the ring of your dreams.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow!
30.gif
It has a truly beautiful candlelight glow to it. I lurrrrrve it. Just gorgeous!!

Thanks for sharing the video!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 12:47:42 PM
Author: Wink
Date: 2/18/2009 12:45:28 PM

So, what format can you see? I can make it for you from the same video, I will just produce it in the appropriate format. I always save the original recording so that I can remake it in what ever format needed.

Wink

P.S. Can anyone advise me as to what format might be universal? I have new software, Camtasia, and it has a lot more power than I have the knowledge to properly use. All enlightenment thoroughly appreciated!

Wink
The video worked fine in my Mac. It started up right from the link.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
It worked from my Mac too, and gosh, is it ever pretty!

I have a fairly new computer, and my browser software (Safari) is up to date. That might make a difference.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 1:18:17 PM
Author: Steel
Wow, that is a surprise. How did you keep this so quiet? Was it a spur of the moment? What will you do with your setting?

(The Diamonds for an eternity is lovely but you might want to check out the heights involved as mine rubs the WF tiff setting I have so I can never wear them together)

(Pardon me for asking: how did the trade-up/exchange work out? Was it favourable?
11.gif
)
I will be placing a Richard Homer Rubellite Tourmaline in the old setting. I think it will look rather splendid!

It was a spur of the moment thing.. I saw this diamond and nearly fell off my seat. It was on hold for someone else and she said she would buy it. I was so upset.. then she decided she wanted a bigger diamond so Wink emailed me straight away and now its mine!!

Wink arranged the trade in for me. Hopefully he will come along and explain more.
1.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Masie, I can''t wait to see BOTH the rings. I SO want an M I1 from Wink (half the size of yours). I can''t wait to see what you think of the Infinity!

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock

I''m on a Mac too, try using Firefox maybe?

That is a stunner for sure!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/18/2009 7:10:46 PM

Date: 2/18/2009 1:18:17 PM
Author: Steel

11.gif
)
I will be placing a Richard Homer Rubellite Tourmaline in the old setting. I think it will look rather splendid!

It was a spur of the moment thing.. I saw this diamond and nearly fell off my seat. It was on hold for someone else and she said she would buy it. I was so upset.. then she decided she wanted a bigger diamond so Wink emailed me straight away and now its mine!! Actually I promised her to hold it until Monday, and she did notify me Monday that she wanted a larger gem, she did not technically say she was going to buy, only that she thought she would. She was a total lady throughout the conversation. I do not think that Maise ment otherwise, but I want to be sure there is no misunderstanding.

Wink arranged the trade in for me. Hopefully he will come along and explain more.
1.gif
Maise asked me if Paul would take a trade in, I sent the information to Paul, he said he would recut it to an Infinity and thus it would be woth $XXXX to him in trade and Maise decided that was a fair price and decided to make the trade. I think also that the price Paul offered was very fair and much more than she could have sold it for on the secondary market and a lot less trouble than sending it back to the States.

I actually partnered up with Dr, Indira Marchant to make this easier for Maise. She will delier the diamond to Dr. Marchant, Dr. Marchant will arrange shipment to Belgium to Paul. I am sending the 1.50 to Paul and also will send the ring when it is finished and then the ring will be set with the diamond in London and delivered to Maise.

Thus the Infinity Team worked together to create a seamless experience for Maise. Price the same in London as it would have been here except for what ever taxes are levied by the government there, and to be sure, all of us, Dr. Marchant, Maise, Paul, John and I all had a great time discussing how to do this best and make it easiest for Maise, who was at all times also involved in the discussion.

Team work my friends, it is SUCH a beautiful thing to watch! It was also a wonderful thing for me to be part of. Dr. Marchant proved herself to be the lady and great Infinity Family member that I knew she would be and I now know that our Pricescopers in England now have an extremely worthy vendor to be doing business with.

I hope I am allowed to say this much since I was asked to explain, if not the moderator will kindly modify the post so that it is appropriate.

Wink

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It has definitely been a huge team effort. I know that I have received excellent customer service and I haven''t even got the ring yet. Its been lovely to deal with people whose priority is treating the customer well. I can''t emphasize enough how easy this whole transaction has been.

I have always said I can not recommend a vendor that I haven''t worked with. I can wholeheartedly recommend both Wink and Dr Marchant. I have enjoyed the most lovely conversations with both of them and had great fun doing so!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on a great diamond AND a great transaction!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 7:54:48 PM
It has definitely been a huge team effort. I know that I have received excellent customer service and I haven''t even got the ring yet. Its been lovely to deal with people whose priority is treating the customer well. I can''t emphasize enough how easy this whole transaction has been.

I have always said I can not recommend a vendor that I haven''t worked with. I can wholeheartedly recommend both Wink and Dr Marchant. I have enjoyed the most lovely conversations with both of them and had great fun doing so!
Awesome diamond, Maise, and what a great team the Infinity folks are.
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W
30.gif
W!!! Maise, that is one gorgeous stone! I can''t wait to see your finished ring!!!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
how exciting! can''t wait to see it set and on your finger.

Thanks for sharing the process with us, very interesting.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone!! It''s fun having a stone with a story, too. This little guy is famous. Can''t wait til you get it!

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Maisie, it is so beautiful! Congrats - you deserve it! :)

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your new stone Maisie, it looks beautiful - what a wonderful way to get the size and quality stone you want!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 12:47:42 PM
Date: 2/18/2009 12:45:28 PM

So, what format can you see? I can make it for you from the same video, I will just produce it in the appropriate format. I always save the original recording so that I can remake it in what ever format needed.

Wink

P.S. Can anyone advise me as to what format might be universal? I have new software, Camtasia, and it has a lot more power than I have the knowledge to properly use. All enlightenment thoroughly appreciated!

Wink

Hi Wink and atroop. I have a Mac and there is an utility called Flip4Mac that you install and it will play Windows media files.

Here is the link to the download, it''s free.

FLip4Mac

Cheers,

a

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 8:04:05 AM

Date: 2/18/2009 7:55:24 AM
Author: arjunajane
Its amazing, and such a great price for a 1.5! Well done Maisie and of course Wink.
36.gif

Did I miss something Maisie, is this for an upgrade or a different project..?
Also, I know you own some WF diamonds as well - I for one would be very interested to hear your observations on the differences between those and infinity once you have the time..?
I have traded my diamond in for this new one. She will go off for a little holiday to Infinity and be recut. I am rather excited for her!

My other diamond was an Expert Selection from Whiteflash. It was a GIA EX EX so I can compare if you like. I have had ACA diamonds before so I can let you know if I see any difference too, although it will be from memory and pics as I don''t have them now. Not sure how much use that is lol!
9.gif
Hey Maisie,
If you feel it would be useful I''d be interested to hear, but no biggy if you can''t really remember
5.gif

My congrats on a great new diamond and what sounds like an awesome transaction!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks incredible, Maisie! Can''t wait until you get it!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone.
1.gif

This diamond really took my heart. I always said I would never let my other diamond go but its definitely worth it for this beautiful Inifinty diamond. I am also exited for my Richard Homer stone too. All in all I am having a lovely week!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie,
Your new stone is captivating!
30.gif
I love Musey's "candlelight glow" description - it captures the warm and hypnotic quality of that stone perfectly.

So excited to see it set and would love to hear your observations on the visual nuances of the Infinity style vs. the ACAs you've had.

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Whoa - gorgeous stone, Maisie
30.gif
!! Goes to show that not all I1s are created equal
1.gif

And yes, Wink, teamwork is a beautiful thing, isn''t it?

Can''t wait till you get it, and can''t wait to see hand pics!!

Wear in much love, great health, and happiness always!!

LAD

Rough_Rock
Its beautiful! Has fantastic sparkle!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 10:29:07 AM
Author: pixley
Maisie,
Your new stone is captivating!
30.gif
I love Musey''s ''candlelight glow'' description - it captures the warm and hypnotic quality of that stone perfectly.

So excited to see it set and would love to hear your observations on the visual nuances of the Infinity style vs. the ACAs you''ve had.
She did describe it very well didn''t she! I love the warmth it shows. I am really desperate to see it now! I will definitely do my best to talk about any differences between the two brands.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 11:17:56 AM
Author: HeartingDiamonds
Whoa - gorgeous stone, Maisie
30.gif
!! Goes to show that not all I1s are created equal
1.gif

And yes, Wink, teamwork is a beautiful thing, isn''t it?

Can''t wait till you get it, and can''t wait to see hand pics!!

Wear in much love, great health, and happiness always!!
Thank you Grace. What a lovely post!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results