shape
carat
color
clarity

Victorian bypass pearl ring

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to have been MIA. We had a big covid scare here and all three of us have been quite sick. I'm so glad you all like this ring - she's an elegant little thing and I'm enjoying her a great deal.

Here is a photo that gives a better idea of the setting. For some reason, the patina on the setting seems to be reflecting onto the pearls. It's not like this in real life and I have no idea why it looks like it does in the photo. Mentally adjust accordingly. :))

How gorgeous is this?!

DKPV2021___07__13____Pearl Ring____2PR-5 copy.jpg

I'm thinking about using the new pearls I ordered for studs to make a pair of rose gold drop earrings that incorporate the same fleur-de-lys motif. I've got something in mind.... ::)

ETA. Sorry - I'm a bit scattered at the moment and missed answering some questions. Yes, I still have the original pearls but they're not salvageable. They've been cleaned with soap way too many times and are largely dried out, if that's actually a thing. Suffice to say, the luster, if there ever was any, is long departed. I'm not sure what type of pearls they are, but will look when I have a second. These ones have been glued; the basket is open and there's nowhere for a peg to attach. It always seems a crime to treat such beautiful pearls in this manner, but I wasn't about to change up the setting, so it is what it is. The earrings will be drilled and pegged.

Oh my :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Those prongs are stunners :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results