shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Three Stone Ring

MelSyd1302

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for your compliments! I will definitely post more hand shots as soon as I get my good camera back!

TristanC|1327042785|3107253 said:
Absolutely stunning! Which is of course difficult to achieve with something so deliciously simple. Ah, mastery.

I do have one question, the stones are elevated due to intentional design or the depth of the Spinel?

My ring is definitely not crazily elaborate by any means, but it was SO hard to find someone who could pull off a simple ring so beautifully. Victor is amazing :appl:

The stones are elevated because I wanted a high setting, but also because of the depth of the spinel! You can't see it in the side view I posted, but the bottom point of the spinel sits just above my finger, it has a STUNNING side profile in real life.

Burberrygirl said:
Beautiful ring! I really love the color of the spinel. Jeff White does such gorgeous cutting.

Jeff is an absolute master, when I received my spinel I had to pick my jaw up off the floor, she is a beauty and so sparkly! I have asked him to keep an eye out for a pale buttercup yellow sapphire rough for me, I want it set into a VC halo! :naughty:

Gypsy said:
What is your finger size by the way? I love the proportions!

My finger size on that hand is a 5.5! I originally had it made in a 6.5 as I wanted a RHR, but it looks better on my left so I'll be sending it back for a re-size! The proportions really are perfect!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! that is a beautiful stone and in a gorgeous setting! I love the VC prong work - I call them spider claws! It is gorgeous on you.... I think ... you need WAY MORE hand shots for a full evaluation!! :naughty: :Up_to_something: :lol: :Up_to_something: :naughty:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous--hands and ring!

cheers--Shaorn

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous piece! I somehow missed this thread the first time around!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results