Shiny_Rock
Re: Victor Canera Single Cut Eternity Band for Double Row Em

So very blingy beautiful! Just perfect.

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock

Dreamer_D|1366774584|3433448 said:
Yay! :appl: The first time is the hardest :halo:

@alisonia -- Sleeping with your rings on wears down the metals. You would be amazed at how the friction of sheets affects the metal. I recall somewhere on PS an appraiser posted about this :read: With pave this would be especially possible since there is so little metal. You also don't know what you are doing with your hands at night -- folding them the wrong way, catching them on your bed, clenching in your sleep -- any of these things could bend the shank or the head especially in delicate styles. Sure, rings are hardy. But delicate pave styles in platinum can bend and get damaged easily. We see people posting all the time that their rings are bent or damaged from basic everyday things like gripping a steering wheel.

If you really get pleasure wearing your rings to bed go for it :sun: But it does increase the chance of damage!

Thanks for explanation, Dreamer! I don't sleep with my ring, but I just wondered why it was so damaging. I do see what you're saying with pave, there really isn't a lot of metal there to begin with, and I've dented my platinum band without even noticing how I did it. I definitely trust those appraisers, as I'm sure they see it all! I wish the PS search feature worked better, because I have so much trouble finding stuff using it. Thanks!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock

Love that band. It's sooo delicate, looks perfect!

Twinmama02

Rough_Rock

Stunning!! Love your taste!!

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock

That band is so simple and beautiful. You should get another one to start a stack on the other hand :Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results