shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Set Complete - Jocelyn and Band

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
This is gorgeous! Congrats!! The contrast between the melee and the high polish if fun to look at. I love the look of different textures.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ame|1421873732|3820038 said:
Looks AMAZING, and you got a really cool arrow shot in that first batch too!

Thank you ame. :) I was surprised about that shot too. With an MRB, those shots are so random. I'm still not good enough to capture more than a few arrows at a time. I think that your 1.5 width band works really well with your set. Have you made a final decision on that band yet? When it was on your finger, I could not tell the height difference.

_lovesvintage_ said:
Beautiful set! Looks amazing on you. I love your style!
Thank you for your kind words, lovesvintage.

sweet_blossom said:
Pretty pairing!
Thank you sweet_blossom. I was looking for a thread on your gorgeous ring, but didn't find it. If there is one, can you point it out to me?

sparkleismyfavcolor said:
sweet_blossom said:
Pretty pairing!
+1 !! =)
Thank you sparkleismyfavcolor. Thanks for dropping by for a look.

Acinom said:
It was a great decision to go to Victor as other options could have felt like a temporary option. Your set looks so complete now. Victor's work is worth it to the last single penny. Ah, if only our wallets were bigger LLZjsmom 8-)
We need more pics by the way! Enjoy wearing your very stylish set.
Acinom, I do feel a little addiction to Victor's pieces. They are made so well. I want to be able to look at them all the time. I really would love more things from him. Yes, I do wish my wallet was bigger. ;-)

KristyDarling said:
Well that is just COOL. The striking contrast totally rocks! I wouldn't have expected a flat plain band to be such a good match, but it really is!! In an elegantly non-matchy way, which is the best way, in my personal opinion. :bigsmile: The whole effect is so distinctive. I love it. :love: More pics! More pics!!
Thanks Kristy! When I see you post, I think about your classic pieces that are just so stunning. I do love your OEC with the simple band and six prong. And you have an OMB in a halo. I am inspired by your collection, to have a cushion shape some day as well. I never thought about it as cool, but it's cool that it looks cool. ;-) I think it works well because the reflective surface of the flat band matches the light return of the stone really well.

Diamoneecee said:
Beautiful, they work so well together, almost inseparable.
Thanks Diamoneecee. In that first picture, without the flash, it does look like the bands blend. Weird huh? But in a good way. IRL, they look completely distinct.

m-2-b said:
Great new VC set! I like the look of the spacer, especially since I use my spacer as a wedding band, too!
Hi m-2-b! Thanks for dropping by! I didn't know your band is also your spacer. Yay! I copied you without even knowing. :bigsmile: So how much you inspire me? Looked at your set again. Amazing...

ariel144 said:
LOVE that setting...beautiful ring...lucky you!
Thank you ariel144, for your kind words. :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
chel180 said:
Beautiful set congratulations.
Thank you for dropping by chel180!

diamondseeker2006 said:
I was just thinking about M2B and the fact that she also had a plain band made! The great thing is that they can be used as a w-band or as a spacer if you decide to add a diamond band beneath it!
I think Victor is wonderful. I wish I had the extra money to have him make me lots of things!
Hi DS, Yeah, I didn't know m-2-b was essentially using a spacer too. When I asked Victor for this, I didn't think one side would be flat while only one side was notched. He mentioned the word "spacer", and then I realized how smart that was. Then I could wear another band next to it if I wanted. I'm so happy with it. Exactly the look I wanted. Hope you are doing well!

Logan Sapphire said:
It looks great!!! I like that the plain band lets the ering stand out more. I think the problem with perfectly matching bands is that it all sort of melts together to look like one indistinguishable ring.
Congrats!
Hi Logan, thanks for your comments. You said it exactly. Two bands would melt together. That is what I didn't want. Maybe in the future I might want that look, but not now. Wear your Emilya ring in good health!

Mayk said:
SWOON!!! I love it! And I'm a little jealous! :mrgreen: a band by Victor is on my very short bucket list!
Hi Mayk, :wavey: hope to swoon over your band soon! ;-) I can't wait to see what you pick.

MissGotRocks said:
It looks beautiful with your ering! So glad that you are happy. I know this was a long, well thought out process to reset your ring and make this band and I am absolutely delighted for you! Nothing better than loving what you have!
Your words about Victor are warm and heartfelt as well. So nice to hear these good words about him - particularly because you've had the pleasure of meeting him in person. That makes the best kind of recommendation - he does sound like a true craftsman and judging from his work I'd say that he is!
Hi MGR, :wavey: You're kinda my fairy bling godmother, like you're guiding me in spirit in my bling collection life. I am really happy that you approve. Thank you for your lovely thoughts and for understanding why I felt the need to share my particular experience with Victor. BIG {{{HUG}}}

CRYSTAL24K said:
Beautiful!
Thank you CRYSTAL24k. That thread that you started on the plain bands reminded me of how beautiful plain bands can be.

canuk-gal said:
HI:
WOW! These are not my rings...but I love them! I hope you do too!
cheers--Sharon
Hi Sharon, thanks for dropping by! I do love them so much. They make me smile every time I look at them, which is ALL THE TIME! :D

ricezo said:
Beautiful rings! Your engagement ring is AMAZING and the band complements it perfectly :love:
Thank you for your lovely comments ricezo.

missy said:
LLJsmom, you know I think your set is perfection to infinity. GORGEOUS. :love: :love: :love:
Victor is a true genius and artist and I am so pleased you are thrilled with your rings. They are just beautiful in every way and yes perfect. Enjoy them in health and happiness always. :appl:
Thank you for the love missy. (((hug)))

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne said:
What a beautiful diamond and perfect setting for it...
Thank you for the eye candy!
Thank you Jimmianne! Are you still enjoying your OEC??

jenncent said:
This is gorgeous! Congrats!! The contrast between the melee and the high polish if fun to look at. I love the look of different textures.
Hi jenncent, thank you for your kind comments. Thanks for dropping by!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your Jocelyn is just pure perfection and I love the way it looks with the new band. I would never have thought of pairing in that way but it looks amazing.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi LLJsmom!
Your set is awesome.. the "plain and fancy" work perfectly together. It sounds like your ring dreams came true! :appl: :appl: :appl:

ElleElle

Shiny_Rock
Victor Canera is a true artist! Your ring is breathtaking!!! It looks SO good on you!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous, elegant set. Really exciting, sleek, and beautiful. I love it!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial|1421957172|3820543 said:
Your Jocelyn is just pure perfection and I love the way it looks with the new band. I would never have thought of pairing in that way but it looks amazing.

Thank you Sundial. All he beautiful plain bands have inspired me. :)

Rubies-R-Me said:
Hi LLJsmom!
Your set is awesome.. the "plain and fancy" work perfectly together. It sounds like your ring dreams came true! :appl: :appl: :appl:
Hi Rubies, that is so true!! I have been dreaming of a set by Victor Canera so long, ever since I got my stone. I find it hard to believe it actually happened. Thank you for your kind words. :)

ElleElle said:
Victor Canera is a true artist! Your ring is breathtaking!!! It looks SO good on you!
Thanks ElleElle. You are so sweet. :)

apacherose said:
What a gorgeous, elegant set. Really exciting, sleek, and beautiful. I love it!
Apacherose, thank you! What a lovely comment. "Exciting"? I am the most boring and conservative person ever. :bigsmile:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
That is perfection

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
@LLJsmom , love your set! What is the height and width of both shanks? It looks perfect!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Width around 2mm. Maybe a little less. Height? Don’t know. I think you should check with Victor Canera. =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results