shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Reset - 4 carat Oval With Half Moons

tiger007g

Shiny_Rock
Hi friends!
I wanted to share my new ring by Victor Canera that arrived this morning.
I decided to reset my oval from a solitaire to three-stone ring after I managed to have a loose prong three times in the last year ... Maybe I was a little hard on it. I tried to be careful - not wearing it while working out, etc., but thought that ultimately, side stones might help protect the sides a little from errant knocks.
Here's my post with my solitaire setting: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...nchanted-diamonds-brilliantly-engaged.211603/. I think I'll set a colored stone in it since I really do love it!
I decided to work with Victor, mostly based on the wonderful reviews of his work that I'd read here. I'm also in California, which made things logistically a bit easier. He completed the ring in 3 weeks (holy moly!) and it is incredibly beautiful and delicate. I worked exclusively over email with Victor and Tim and I have to say that it was a very pleasant and easy transaction.
The center stone is 4.02 D VS2 with very strong blue fluorescence. The sides are .87 tcw F SI1 and there's another 0.5 ct of F-G melee on the pave baskets of the stones. I requested double-claw prongs on the center stone and the half-moons are set using Victor's groove method, so there's no prongs at all on the sidestones...

You can really see the fluorescence in these ones: taken outside with indirect sunlight

_2228.jpeg

_2229.jpeg

_2230.jpeg

_2231.jpeg

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Holy Moly that is a gorgeous reset!! :love: :love: I love it, & your LM ring is gorgeous to boot! Congrats! :love: :love: :love:

tiger007g

Shiny_Rock
Just a few more photos...

_2232.jpeg

_2233.jpeg

_2234.jpeg

tiger007g

Shiny_Rock
I don't know why the pics are posting sideways... Sorry!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Tiger! Your new VC reset is spectacular! :clap: It's such a perfect setting for your gorgeous center stone! :appl: I love the profile and the way the sidestones are set. Thank you for sharing all of the wonderful pics. I really enjoyed seeing the "family" photo too! :appl: Your collection is stunning! :love: :love: :love:

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! Your ring is so beautiful! I love the reset.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Breathtaking!! The oval with half moon groove setting is one of my very favorites. Perfection!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your newest reset is perfection! :appl: I love an oval with half moon sides! :love: So your collection is one of my all time new favorites on PS! :sun:

So how will you wear both rings? It would be hard for me to choose, LOL!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! I love your new ring! What a nice addition to your collection! Add Ovals to the list of diamonds I want! :appl:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them all.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are both gorgeous! You're so lucky! :appl:

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Oh my! Stunning beyond words! Your ring just made me fall in love with fluorescence! I love the cool blue tone with the D color. Victor did an incredible job. Thanks for sharing your collection :clap:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful reset! Your center stone looks amazing in this setting. I love how VC sets the sidestones.

You have a beautiful collection.

Veltiesmom

Shiny_Rock
Drop. Dead. Gorgeous! I love love love ovals and the half moons takes it over the top. Stunning!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Speechless, I love your collection. Thank you for sharing photos of your beautiful reset.

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love that strong blue fluoro! What beautiful rings! The oval is spectacular in the way it even looks a little bit violet in the sunshine in one of your pics. Can you post more? :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS reset. :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Oh good grief, just stunning! :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very gorgeous :love: It's perfection and your EC isn't bad either! Congrats on having a VC setting.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is gorgeous, congrats on your reset!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is gorgeous!!! :love: I have to also say, your collection is classic and classy, and I LOVE them all! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! The profile is to die for! :love:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a reset!!! That is the most beautiful oval ring I have ever seen! The emerald cut isn't too shabby either. Thanks for sharing your exquisite pieces with us.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A most perfect reset! :appl:

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Tiger - you're reset is amazing! I keep coming back to take another look :love:

tiger007g

Shiny_Rock
You are all too sweet! Thank you for the compliments...! :D

m-2-b: I generally wear my eternity ring on my RH and on my LH, I'll alternate the EC or oval stacked with the skinny platinum and micropave band (it's a Leon Mege that's about10 years old). I do also leave the big bling at home on occasion and wear the eternity-platinum band-micropave band combo on my left hand... It's nice to have options!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now THAT is how an oval should be set! :love: Just gorgeous!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woah! What a rock!! :love: Just amazing.. enjoy!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results