shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Reset - 4 carat Oval With Half Moons

aftereffects15

Rough_Rock
Perfection!!!!

Out of curiosity, why did you decide against the 3 row pave on the band? I'm looking at that exact setting (this post has made me even more excited for it :love: ) and I'm not sure what to do with the band

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Holy cow!!! This reset is flipping fantastic!!! A jaw dropper all the way. I seriously don't know how I would get any work done as I would just be staring at it all day long. I love the design, too. Enjoy this beauty!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Perfect! All three of them!!

tiger007g

Shiny_Rock
Hi aftereffects15 -
I haven't been on the board in awhile, but just read your thread on your oval search... I'm in the Bay Area too!
I decided to go with the plain shank because I tend to like simple designs and it was a bit too much for me with the pave. The other factors were:
1. Durability. My reset was due to repeated loose prongs. The value of my diamond makes it difficult to ship with insurance for maintenance or repairs, so I wanted to minimize the likelihood I'd need repairs. I've had other micropave rings, both three-sided and single-row. I definitely felt the need to baby the three-sided pave and didn't want to have to worry about it.
2. I felt I had enough finger coverage that there's not much of the shank visible anyway; and
3. Cost- It's my second setting in 12 months...
Good luck with your search! You could also try Stephen Silver in Menlo Park / Redwood City and Darren McClung in Palo Alto.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Your oval is so icy white!

Beautiful!

aftereffects15

Rough_Rock
Wow so many people from the bay area on PS! That makes perfect sense, I'm leaning towards a single row pave or plain band now after researching more, definitely want durability and low maintenance.

Stephen Silver is the one at Rosewood hotel right? There's a bit too much mark up there for my liking but they do have some gorgeous pieces. I'm going to try again with the NY retailers later in the month, fingers crossed!

Congratulations again on your ring! It turned out most beautifully and looks great on you. Love the blue flour with high color combo too, so unique!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful reset!!! :love: Also love that your D has fluoro! Gorgeous collection! Thanks for the family shot...love those.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
tiger007g|1456883065|3998182 said:
The sides are .87 tcw F SI1 and there's another 0.5 ct of F-G melee on the pave baskets of the stones.
I'm so sorry to hear your previous setting didn't work out! It really was beautiful! But this setting does seem much more durable and the half moons accent that yummy oval so perfectly!
Maybe we see a side profile of the pave baskets?

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
more more more pics of this beauty pls

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is incredibly beautiful. Love a D. It's a showstopper. :love: :love: :love: There is no metal on that setting. Amazing.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Wow!!!!!

baroque

Shiny_Rock
Jaw dropping gorgeous! Would love to see side photos!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results